Phineas And Ferb Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Home For Phineas And Ferb Fans Everywhere!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joint RolePlay?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CandaceFan12

CandaceFan12

Joint RolePlay? Empty
PostSubject: Joint RolePlay?   Joint RolePlay? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:23 pm

(Yeah you can tell how good I am with Titles too Very Happy Anyway just thought I'd get this up with only my vague idea of a sprining board for my character and allow other OC's a spot to play as well, not that cannon aren't welcome too.

On that note, I'll take Candace for whenever she's needed (saw that coming didn't you! Very Happy)

CLAIMED CHARACTERS

Isabella-Watchadoing46231
Candace- CandaceFan12 (that looks so redundant! LOL)
Doofenshmirtz - StrudelCutie4427

LIST OF OC'S

Samantha- CandaceFan12
Oceana the Ocelot- CandaceFan12
Oakley the Ocelot- CandaceFan12

Sofia the genie-StrudelCutie4427

Cassie-Watchadoing46231

Last edited by CandaceFan12 on Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

Joint RolePlay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joint RolePlay?   Joint RolePlay? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:15 pm

I would like to be Sofia, my genie OC please. If and when Doofenshmirtz is needed, I'll be him as well.
Back to top Go down
https://pandf.forumotion.net
CandaceFan12

CandaceFan12

Joint RolePlay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joint RolePlay?   Joint RolePlay? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:50 pm

(Ok, added! and you're character has me intriqued now as I ponder a start on what would happen if an animal...like one of mine, would happen to be the one to rub the lamp...assuming she's not out yet, if she is then...well it'll just be an unanswered question Very Happy Anyway I'll just set up a vague starty thingy-inator now (sorry couldn't resist)

Oh and editing characters here too...)

Last edited by CandaceFan12 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

Joint RolePlay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joint RolePlay?   Joint RolePlay? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:49 pm

I'd like to to sign up my OC, an Evil Scientist, perhaps being Heinz' arch-rival, not as a secret agent, but as a fellow "mad scientist." Anyways, just wanted to post this, and.. yeah.
Back to top Go down
CandaceFan12

CandaceFan12

Joint RolePlay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joint RolePlay?   Joint RolePlay? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:03 pm

(sure it's fine by me)
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

Joint RolePlay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joint RolePlay?   Joint RolePlay? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:08 pm

I'll be Isabella! And..uh..whoever else we need Wink

Are we allowed to bring in our created characters? If so, may I bring in mine - Cassie?
Back to top Go down
CandaceFan12

CandaceFan12

Joint RolePlay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joint RolePlay?   Joint RolePlay? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:12 pm

Fine and yes, go right ahead!
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

Joint RolePlay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joint RolePlay?   Joint RolePlay? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:37 pm

Thanks! Then shall we wait for more joiners? Then we can get started.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

Joint RolePlay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joint RolePlay?   Joint RolePlay? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:00 pm

(I think CandaceFan already started it)
Back to top Go down
CandaceFan12

CandaceFan12

Joint RolePlay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joint RolePlay?   Joint RolePlay? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:46 am

(Yeah, but I'll just move it down here away from all the OC posts just for clarity Very Happy)

"Ok Oakley, now you have to behave yourself today" Samantha Kitsgervan turned back to smile at the little Ocilot who was still technically a cub that followed along behind her.

"I mean, I'll be watching over a whole lot of little Fireside girls, so...well I don't think their mothers would be pleased if an Ocilot attacked them and it would get the grant we've got to let you guys be here revoked so...behave" she then laughed, "Aw what am I worried about, it's not like I have uppity Oceana with me" she laughed.

Little Oakley just smiled back at one of his owners. He knew how important this was to Samantha so...well could only hope wherever Oceana was now she wasn't getting into trouble, since he couldn't go check up on her right now.

Meanwhile, on another side of Danville, the adolescent but very discrete Ocilot, Oceana, continued slinking about town up to...well whatever no good she'd come up with this time
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

Joint RolePlay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joint RolePlay?   Joint RolePlay? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:41 pm

(Hmm...I'm in a lamp...so...I'll just wait until Sofia's released, lol.)
Back to top Go down
CandaceFan12

CandaceFan12

Joint RolePlay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joint RolePlay?   Joint RolePlay? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:00 am

(Ack, sorry this took so long, ok)

As Oceana continued on, she knocked aside a group of grabage cans accidentally, yet didn't feel too bothere by this fact and making a mess. She just cast a brief glance back to the cans and noticed an odd thing, walking up to it the Ocelot sniffed the item.

Back in Drusselstein alot of the humans had been very supersticious but she's heard more of Werewolves and such than of Genies and lamps. Oceana sniffed at the lamp suspiciously.

(I know, what could an animal wish for? but that's the point this could be interesting, plus...Oceana's not your cut and dry good citizen so this could get very interesting LOL)
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

Joint RolePlay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joint RolePlay?   Joint RolePlay? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:06 pm

The lamp shook a little, and a voice spoke up from the inside, hearing the sniffing. "Hey, hey! Do not sneeze on this, whoever that is!"
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

Joint RolePlay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joint RolePlay?   Joint RolePlay? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:31 pm

(Cassie or Isabella aren't really here..yet..so...yeah..)
Back to top Go down
CandaceFan12

CandaceFan12

Joint RolePlay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joint RolePlay?   Joint RolePlay? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:00 pm

(Well maybe we can help them get there)

"Well, here it is, now like I said, no scaring the little girls" Samantha said, opening the door to the lobby of the Museum she was suppose to show the little Fireside Girls around (with a bit of help if she needed it from the curator of the museum of course) to own her own merit of "Capable of Counseloring Fireside Girls".

With a nod as his silent promise to behave the little half grown Ocelot cub, Oakley, walked in after Samantha just as she finsihed leashing him just in case the Curator would want it that way to be safe.

Oceana stepped back, shocked at the voice coming from the lamp, then frowned, and actually nudged her paw along it.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

Joint RolePlay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joint RolePlay?   Joint RolePlay? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:08 pm

(I'll be coming in later, if that's acceptable.)
Back to top Go down
CandaceFan12

CandaceFan12

Joint RolePlay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joint RolePlay?   Joint RolePlay? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:44 am

(Sure, that's fine)
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

Joint RolePlay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joint RolePlay?   Joint RolePlay? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:41 am

(I'm so sorry! xD I'mma post here now....what was my OC's name again? Haha!)

The lamp started to rumble and after a few seconds some purple smoke emitted from the top of it.
Back to top Go down
CandaceFan12

CandaceFan12

Joint RolePlay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joint RolePlay?   Joint RolePlay? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:26 am

(I had to look it up myself Smile Um I think you called her Sofia)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joint RolePlay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joint RolePlay?   Joint RolePlay? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joint RolePlay?
Page 1 of 1