A Home For Phineas And Ferb Fans Everywhere!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:08 am

"Wow, Isabella..., you sure did give us a scare," Phineas told her. He had a small hint of blush since she was so close to his face, but he knew otherwise. It was something inner, not because of how close, but how far. "I..., uh.., should put you down now," He stuttered. He was too nervous to say anything else, gently putting his rescued friend on the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:21 am

R-right,” Isabella dusted herself off after being lightly placed on the ground, “Phineas?” She clutched the hammer, which was reluctantly in her clutch the whole time during her fall, tightly, while rubbing the back of her neck nervously and gazed at her lavender shoes, “If you hadn’t stepped up, I probably wouldn’t be here right now,” Isabella looked up and smiled at him, “So, thanks.”

Last edited by WatchaDoing46231 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:51 am

Candace was about to barge in on them in the backyard from the glass doors but saw the two and Isabella smiling at him, and Phineas slightly blushing. "Oh....never mind." She looked at her phone. "I wonder if Stacy is almost here."

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:55 am

(should I bring in Stacy? And than the order can chang. Ferb, me, Strudel, me. Or I can just seperate my RPs in one repsonse. what do you think?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:56 am

(That's up to you, you are Stacy, after all. Whatever is fine with me.)

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:17 am

(Okay. How about I seperate one RP with Isabella, then Stacy? I'll start when Ferb gets back.)

"Awh shoot! I’m late!" Stacy rushed for her skates and threw off her regular black shoes. She then pulled off her long turquoise socks and put on a pair of short shocks. Stacy then dashed down her stairs while proceeding to put on her blue skates, “Mom, I’m going to the new skate park today with Candace," Stacy exclaimed loudly, "I’ll be back later."

"Okay dear," Dr. Hirano waved her child away while reading a romance novel in the living room, "Don’t talk to strangers and all that."

Stacy stopped short and raised an eyebrow, "I’m fifteen mom; you’ve been telling me that since I was two.."

"Well we don’t need another incident like last time. Remember when –,"

"Yeah, yeah! Gotta go!" She then rushed out of the house and skated down to Maple Drive, home of the Flynn and Fletchers. Once she reached the tan house on the street, Stacy skated down the driveway and opened the fence gate, "Candace, are you almost ready? The skate parks going to open any ..," she noticed the giant robot pieces sprawled around the backyard, "..minute.."

Last edited by WatchaDoing46231 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:19 am

(Mkay. I won't post another RP thing, then. So...now it will be, and correct me if this sounds wrong: Ferb, you, me, you, repeat? Or would there be another Ferb post stuck in there?)

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:22 am

(Actually, It's Ferb, me, you. I'm going to be seperating the RPs with ------------------------------------- or something. I'll figure it out. Actually, it may be easier if you do post agian. That way, it's still in order when he comes back.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:25 am

(Oh, that's what you meant by seperating RPs, now I get it. I took that as making one post for Stacy, waiting, and then another for Isabella. But that--that works much better, yes.)

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:26 am

(Thanks. So you wanna go? Then when Ferb comes back, we can start fresh.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:28 am

(Go as in leave this thread? Yeah sure. I was about to suggest that, actually.)

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:29 am

(No, no! I meant RP as Candace, then wait till Ferb comes back!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:34 am

(Oh, haha, sorry. No sleep, easily confused. Candace post, sure...)

"A witness!" Candace opened the door and ran over to Stacy, very excited that someone else saw all of that. "And this is what they're doing today..."

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:42 am

Phineas did quite the same, he rubbed the back of his head nervously, a light hint of blush on his face as he smiled back. "Hehe..., no biggie," Phineas told her. The Fireside Girls..., and Ferb were glad to see Isabella was fine. But..., they stood quiet as they left the two alone for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:22 pm

Isabella could sense the awkward silence between them, “Well, it was a biggie. Thanks to you,” a slight tint of crimson appeared on Isabella’s face and she smiled, “I’m okay.”

So,” Isabella brought up her hammer with one arm, and placed her other arm on her hips, “we should finish this up. It's almost complete, and if we start again now, it’ll be done in no time!”

------------------------------------------------------------------

Stacy sighed through Candace’s explanation; she should’ve seen this coming, “Candace, they're going to be at home with their... uh… giant robot right? Well, we're going to the grand opening of the new skate park together and you are going to hang out with Jeremy,” She waved her hand, as if slapping a pesky fly down toward the ground, “So no worries. Don’t get caught up with busting your brothers and almost miss out on a great day like last time!”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:40 pm

"Well..." Candace looked at the robot pieces in the yard, really not wanting to leave them. But seeing as her father was far too busy and mom was out shopping..."Okay, for Jeremy. But we have to get back to bust them later! There's no way they can hide this thing."

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:47 pm

"Y- yeah..., you're right! Let's get to it." He told her. His blush soon faded off his cheeks, him retrieving his wrench, and returning to his work with Isabella. The Fireside Girls..., and Ferb..., were working together to help complete it with the two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:57 pm

Isabella pounded the robotic body again with her hammer and wiped off the sweat from her forehead, “Phew. I think we’re done,” she back up a bit to take a look at her work.

----------------------------------------------------

Candace! Where are your skates?” Stacy exclaimed, and then forcefully pushed her toward the door to the house, “The skate park opens in, like, fifteen minutes! We gotta get going if we wanna make it in time!” She opened the glass doors to the living room and shoved her inside, “Get your shoes and hurry! I’ll meet you up front.”

Last edited by WatchaDoing46231 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:03 pm

Candace lifted up her hand and realized that she had totally forgot them. "Alright, be right back." She ran into the house and past her dad, still on the ground with the newspapers.

"I don't know what this is..." He cut out the coupon and held it up to look at it. "Bit I know I want it!"

Candace ran up the stairs and into her room quickly, hoping to quickly find her skates. "Where did I put them..." Candace looked around for a second and saw the yellow skates lying on the bed. "Oh, there they are!" She was about to go back until she stopped at the window to look at the robot in construction. "I'm gonna bust ya..."

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:06 pm

"Yup," He said; commenting on Isabella's words. He smiled..., all the pieces completed. "Now to just link them together..., then the fun begins," He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:17 pm

Isabella grinned and nodded, “Yup. But Phineas, how are we supposed to connect it all? I mean the body’s here, the heads over there, the legs are over by the girls,” she pointed to the Fireside Girls, who were buffering up the robotic limbs, “and the arms are across the backyard with Ferb,”

-----------------------------------------------------------

Stacy waited patiently in the driveway for Candace’s return. She tapped her skates on the cement lightly and whistled, or at least tried; all that came from her mouth was spit and air…

Gosh I stink at this. Where’s Candace?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:19 pm

After a bit of staring at the boys, Candace finally decided to make her way down the stairs and towards the outside area. "Stacy, I found my skates!" She shouted as she exited the glass doors.

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:26 pm

"Good point...," He replied to Isabella. He stared at the body parts, an idea forming. "Ferb! Can you assemble the body parts together..., via Remote Control?" Phineas stated. Ferb finally spoke. "It's a possibility," Ferb said; basically giving a, "Yes." Ferb pulled the remote off of his holder on his hip, getting ready to use it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:37 pm

"Wow. That’s so cool!" Isabella heartedly watched as all the robot pieces assembled together, with the parts coming toward the body and connecting from there - as if it was its central point. She slowly backed away to observe the scene with out getting hurt; no one needed another almost-accident again.

---------------------------------------------

Stacy heard Candace about her skates, and rushed back to the backyard again. She soon stopped short when she saw the machine pieces collecting together and broadened her dark eyes.

"Whoa.."

Last edited by WatchaDoing46231 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:44 pm

"Okay, let's--" Candace imediately dropped the skates at the sight of the robot forming together. Her mouth dropped at the sight of it. She couldn't decide whether to scream and run or to approach her brothers about it.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   

Back to top Go down

RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next