A Home For Phineas And Ferb Fans Everywhere!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:49 pm

(Aw..., another Almost-accident would let us put more Phinabella in it. ;] But..., oh well. Suit yourself.)

"Woah! Nice one Ferb..., now we can see what this can do!" Phineas exclaimed to his step-brother, whom gave him a thumbs up. Ferb tossed Phineas the remote control, and he caught it with ease. "Ready to see what it can do.., guys?" He asked the gang (Isabella, the Fireside Girls, and Ferb).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:01 pm

(I have an idea or two Ferb. No need to worry in that department Wink. If you have any Phinbella, feel free to put it in and I'll play along. Very Happy)

Isabella ran to stand next to Phineas, “That was awesome! Phineas, test it!” She exclaimed excitedly, ready to see the robot everyone created. The Fireside Girls stood to the side and nodded in agreement.

---------------------------------------------------

C-C-Candace?” Stacy remained immobile while looking at the giant robot; it was huge!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:04 pm

"Um..." Candace said as she looked up at the head of the robot, equally immobile. After all she had saw the boys do over the summer, this seemed to take the cake for her. "P-Phineas?"

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:08 pm

(PM me the ideas so I can go along Watcha ;] )

"But, of course!" Phineas exclaimed as Isabella beckoned him. He made the robot, force itself down for several moments, then launching at high speeds into the air, soaring above the lower section of clouds. "Cool!" Phineas exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:18 pm

(I don't have much right now, because of this 'cituation' at the moment. What about you?)

Wow! It works!” Isabella watched the robot fly through the sky with cheerfully, but noticed a certain teenager standing not so far in back of the two.

Uh, Phineas?” Isabella tapped his shoulder and pointed to Candace, who was also observing the robot. Her expression showed she was frightened, shocked, or just ready to pound something, but Isabella couldn’t decide which; her face was too flustered to tell.

------------------------------------------------------

Oh geez,” Stacy stood beside Candace and watched the robot soar, “Now that’s incredible. Your brothers really out-did themselves Candace.”

Last edited by WatchaDoing46231 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:22 pm

Candace couldn't take her eyes off of the robot. It was a sight to see. "Yeah...they did...and now they're gonna be busted..." She didn't move, despite her urge to bust. "Once I am able to move again."

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:26 pm

"Hey Candace! What do you think of it?" He asked his sister as he turned around. "It's great.., huh!?" Phineas asked in excitement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:30 pm

(Ahehe, you skipped me Strudel ^.^')
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:32 pm

(Post deleted, sorry! Got a tad distracted.)

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:33 pm

(It's okay. You didn't have to do that! That was exceptionally kind of you though; thanks.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:36 pm

(Well, I copied the post and saved it, so I'll just re-post it after you do your turn. And you're welcome!)

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:38 pm

(Thanks again! Smile)

Isabella mentally slapped herself; Phineas’s oblivious never failed to amaze her. She decided to step behind him and hide there for a bit until Candace’s rampage ceased. She believed the farther away from her explosion, the better. But she still wanted to stand next to (or behind in this case) Phineas.

----------------------------------------------------------

Stacy watched the almost red Candace infront of Phineas and Isabella. She covered her ears, preparing for the fireworks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:40 pm

"Great?" Candace chuckled a little, almost insanely. "Yeah..." Her left eye twitched slightly. "for me." She lowered her head and smiled widely. "Because now I gotcha!" She spun around and ran into the house, screaming: "Dad, dad!!"

"What is it, Candace?" Lawrence asked from the ground, not taking his eyes off of the papers.

Candace ran to him and was nearly jumping up and down, excited that she could've finally got her brothers. "You've got to see this, there's no way you can't!!"

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:44 pm

Phineas looked over at Isabella, a hint of blush because she was close to him again. "Now..., let's see," He said. He pressed some buttons, and the Giant robot leaped high into the air again, this time, not coming down at the right spot. Where'd it go?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:53 pm

Isabella looked around, still behind Phineas. Suddenly the ground shook, causing Isabella to clutch onto Phineas from the unexpected rumble. She looked around for the cause of it and automatically found it, “Phineas! The robot – it-it’s leaping away!” She pointed to their newly constructed robot, which was jumping down Maple Street, "We have to stop it!"

----------------------------------------------------

Wait, Candace!” Stacy called after her and skated toward the house, "What about the skatepark?" She stepped in between the glass doors and yelled into the house, "What about Jeremy?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:00 am

"Jeremy?" Candace's eyes bounced back and forth from the backyard to her dad several times. "Come on!" She grabbed a hold of his arm and began to run.

"Candace, I'm not finished here!" He dropped his scissors as he was pulled off to the backyard. "There's a cookie coupon!"

The two ran frantically through the house and eventually made it to the backyard, where there was nothing there. Candace fell to her knees in shock. "No! It--it was just--just here, right now. I mean then. Before, where it was...there!" She slowly fell to her side and hit the ground rather hard, right next to her skates.

"Well, Candace, you're right, I can't miss it." Lawrence stated. "Today is a beautiful day. Have fun kids!" He waved to them as he made his way back inside, ready to clip more coupons.

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:06 am

"Hm.., it seems I may have made it malfunction by pressing the buttons too hard. Hehe..., my bad?" Phineas said to himself. He grabbed his wrench. "Alright! We got a Giant Robot to stop...! Let's go!" He said. Phineas took Isabella's hand, and began running out the backyard..., the Fireside Girls, and Ferb following behind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:17 am

(Awh shoot! I just had a really good Dr. Doofenshmirtz sub plot in this. But we have no Perry or Norm. Oh well…)

Isabella tinted red a bit with his reaction.

"He-he barely ever grabs my hand like that - especially during these kind of tasks!"

Isabella stumbled slightly during her little day dream and caught up with running with Phineas, hand in hand, after their own creation.

------------------------------------------------------------

Stacy looked down at Candace, "I guess I should’ve warned you about the robot jumping away, huh?" she laughed faintly at what had just happened, knowing full well that her best friend may explode at any minute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:23 am

(I could make a seperate RP just for them. But we've got our hands full here...should I? I mean, if that's a good idea, I'm unsure.)

Not a word came from Candace for several moments, just a bit of rocking and a few noises. She slowly sat up, grabbing her skates as she did, and scratched her head. "Jeremy...robot...Jeremy or robot...Jeremyrobot..." She said quietly to herself.

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:25 am

(it's okay. Maybe we can try next time)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:30 am

"Isabella? You OK?" He asked her. He knew something was on her mind as she was struggling a bit as she ran with him. He tossed the side of suspicion aside, and stopped infront of the robot they finally found. "Alright! Now..., Ferb. How do you shut down the Giant Robot?" Phineas asked. "Well..., the deactivation emergency switch is on..., it's head," Ferb said sadly. Phineas sighed. This'd be a toughy.

(I'll make Phineas climb the Giant Robot or something..., leading him to save Isabella who will get taken by the Giant Robot. Causing them to work together..., closely..., to shut it down before major damage is sustained in Danville. =/ Sound good? o.o )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:42 am

(Works for me! I like this. Gosh, we should post it on fanfiction Very Happy)

Wow.. he-he noticed?”

Isabella was ultimately surprised from this, and couldn’t even get a simple response to form out of her lips. She pushed it to the side for the moment and listened to the conversation between Phineas and Ferb.

This will be tough…”

------------------------------------------------------------------

Stacy raised an eyebrow at Candace, who mumbled quietly to herself, “Candace?” She didn’t reply, but continued to silently argue with herself. Stacy sighed.

It’s official – Candace Flynn has completely lost her mind..”

Last edited by WatchaDoing46231 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:49 am

Candace shook it off after a bit and stood up. She grabbed her skates and took out her phone. "Stacy, let's capture us a robot..." She took a picture of Stacy quickly and showed her. "Capture him on film!"

(Haha, I agree! But don't look at me...I've already got far too many P&F stories on my plate, lol.)

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:51 am

(LOL, who knows. I like this kind of stuff.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:54 am

"Isabella..., stay here," Phineas said, holding onto her hand tightly one last time before shedding a smile across his face as he looked at her before turning to Ferb and the others.. "Ferb..., you..., and the others try to get it's attention so I could maybe climb to it's head to turn it off. Can you do that?" Phineas asked his step-brother. Ferb gave a thumbs up, meaning a simple, "Yes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   

Back to top Go down

RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next