Phineas And Ferb Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Home For Phineas And Ferb Fans Everywhere!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:17 pm

(Huh? "We can skate with Jeremy." By we, you mean her,and by her you mean Candace. Lolz. Like in Spa Day, I have a feeling Candace will ditch Stacy, or just hang out with Jeremy. x.x; )
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:40 pm

(There, I fixed it to 'you'. Hehe, happy Razz? And we all know Candace would do that. I mean, if she doesn't "Who is Candace..?")
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:11 pm

"Yes!" Candace skated out of the house as fast as she possibly could, excited to meet Jeremy. "Let's go! No time to loose!"
Back to top Go down
https://pandf.forumotion.net
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:16 pm

"Ye- yeah!" He exclaimed. His blush faded to a lighter color, him nervous about how he said it.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:09 pm

Isabella wiped her eyes with her hands to prevent anything from falling down from them, but we all know that they would be out of joy and happiness. She dropped her hands and threw herself at Phineas, wrapping her arms around him tightly.

--------------------------------------

W-wait!” Stacy followed Candace out and attempted to catch up to her, “Candace! Wait!” Stacy called out, but continued lagging further and further behind.

What about my shoes?!”
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:16 pm

"Go buy them yourself!" She shouted back as she made her way to the skate park as fast as her legs would take her. "I gotta meet Jeremy!"
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:16 pm

(Yes! I was hoping you would do that!)
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:18 pm

He hugged her back. His eyes closed, and him simply smiling as they hugged. "So..., would you want to...," He said as he blushing again. I think they both know what he was asking.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:27 pm

Isabella let go of him and squealed. “Yes!” She immediately covered her mouth and blushed, “I-I mean, ummm…

---------------------------------------------

Stacy ceased skating and watched Candace glide down the street toward the skate park, “F-fine!” Stacy waved her coupon in the air madly, “But when I get those adorable charcoal-black high heels, you can’t wear them!” She then cupped her hands around her mouth so the red-headed teen could hear her, “Yeah! That’s right; I went there!”
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:32 pm

"And when I marry Jeremy," She yelled back to her best friend as she continued skating forward. "You can't have him!" Candace looked ahead of her and ran into a stop sign as she had swerved to the right. She peeled herself off and skated back a little "I'm okay!" She shook it off and kept on going towards the park
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:34 pm

He smiled, blushing lightly from her rushing to answer his question. "Aw- awesome! How about tonight? We can go to Mr. Slushy Dog?" He asked her with a hint of blush on his face. He could tell she would say 'Yes', but didn't feel like he expected it.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:54 pm

Isabella grabbed his hand and pulled him towards her, giving him a warm smile, “I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

---------------------------------------------

Oh, like I would really want Jeremy!” Stacy skated backwards towards the store, then conveniently landed on her butt, “I’m alright..” Stacy got up, than practically screamed.

My coupon!” She dashed after the paper that was fluttering away in the wind. She jumped and reached for it, finally grabbing a hold of it after a couple of tries. She sighed thankfully, then proceeded down the street toward the discounted store.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:57 pm

Candace, after a little while of skating, just about made it to the park. When it was right within view, she began to talk to herself, which of course earned her some stares from passerbys. "Well, hello Jeremy. Fancy meeting you here. I just happened to be skating by...oh, that's no good."
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:20 am

He smiled back. No blush; just a smile. He went closer as she pulled him, giving a warm smile. "Neither would I..," He said to her. He thought he should..., I don't know..., give her a kiss?
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:34 am

Isabella closed her eyes and pushed her head forward a bit toward Phineas, prepared to give him the kiss she was wishing she could provide him with for years.

Suddenly, a fast wind blew past them, as if someone was running at the speed of light. She pulled back, looking for the person who ruined her kiss (and make their life misserable).

------------------------------------------------------

Oh, hey you two!” Stacy skated back to Phineas and Isabella, “I saw your little stunt back there and I gotta say – totally romantic,” She smiled warmly at them, completely unaware about the fact that she practically destroyed the young couple’s first kiss.

Stacy sighed and threw her arms around their shoulders, “Love..” her eyes widened a bit out of realization, “Speaking of which - I gotta go; got to get to the store if I want those shoes!”

She let go and skated away, waving back at them, “Have fun you two!”

(I-I’m sorry. I had to Smile)
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:37 am

(Haha, nice!)

Candace made her way into the skate park and placed her hand above her eyes to shield the sun, as to aid her search for Jeremy. "Now if I was Jeremy, where would I be? Well, I mean besides by Candace's side of course."
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:40 am

Phineas looked at Stacy the entire time, up until she left, which left them back in their moment. He leaned his head forwards, in order to give Isabella a quick kiss on the lips before some other distraction came up..., and some things are bound to happen.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:01 am

(*bows* Thank you.)

Isabella stood emotionless throughout Stacy’s little outburst, wanting to strangle her for ruining her almost-dream-come-true. But now, Isabella was just shocked as heck; she defiantly didn’t see that coming. Isabella kind of expected her to be the one chasing Phineas, making the first move, and falling in love, but he summed everything up in that quick second.

Once she regained her consciousness, she grabbed his hand once more and pulled him down the street with her, into the beautiful, slowly decaying sunset.

-----------------------------------------

Stacy day dreamed the whole way down to the store, imagining herself in a completely different out-fit on the best date of her life.

Imagination

Oh, Stacy,” Coltrane said, taking hold of her hand, “You look amazing,” He bent down and kissed it, sending Stacy into an array of giggles.

Imagination

She soon snapped out of it and crinkled an eyebrow.

Since when do I imagine things like Candace does?”

Last edited by WatchaDoing46231 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:05 am

(Haha, nice! Who's Jeremy again, by the way?)

Candace skated around a little, looking for her crush. "Oh...I hope he's here..." She looked into the sky for a second and thought she saw something fly through the air, with flailing arms and a awkward sounding voice. "Now I'm just seeing things..." She skated towards a bench and took a seat, to rest for a bit. "I hope I didn't miss him..."

(Any guesses as to who that was? Wink A little delayed, but perhaps it took him awhile to fly there through the air since his defeat, lol.)
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:11 am

(Yeah, I have a pretty good guess ;}. And thanks! Also, I have no idea.)
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:11 am

Phineas blushed the entire time as they walked down the street, finally stopping at Isabella's house. He would stop at her home, letting her have some time before the date at Mr. Slushy Dog's tonight. "I guess I'll see you tonight," He said with a smile.

(I'll be Jeremy.)
===============================================
Jeremy could be seen on his Skateboard, skating towards Candace, him noticing her there all alone. "Hey Candace. You waiting for someone?" He asked with a confused face.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:41 am

Isabella nodded and smiled down at him from the doorway, “Thanks Phineas,” She stepped forward and quickly pecked his cheek (he has one right?), “Today was the best day ever.”

--------------------------------------------

Stacy made her way to the store and skated to the door step. She reached for the knob and turned it, finding out that it wouldn’t budge. Stacy pressed her skate against the knob, turned it, and pulled as hard as she could, but fell backwards in response.

The teenager looked down at the ground and huffed, until she heard a knocking on the window-door. She raised her head a bit to see a man with a measuring tape hung around his neck. Once he saw that he had gotten her attention, he pointed to the ‘Sorry, We’re Closed’ sign hanging in the door, and walked away.

Wait!” Stacy shouted, than slouched her head in defeat, raising her arm weakly, “But I have coupons…”
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:44 am

(Aw...poor Stacy!)

Candace looked up after hearing the oh-so-familiar voice and smiled a little, as well as blushed. "Just you my prince..." She thought to herself before standing up to greet him. "Jeremy! Hi, no..I was resting...after skating so much...around...you know...about town."
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:45 am

(I saw this one coming for awile. I had to do it to Stacy. Now...Candace....)
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:09 am

"It couldn't of been better," He told her. After that, he kissed her goodbye. "See ya tonight," He said as he leaved giving a wave goodbye.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cool..., cool. Did you want to skate while we talk?" He asked. It was late, so the Skate park would be closing soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next