A Home For Phineas And Ferb Fans Everywhere!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:57 am

Candace stood there for a second, blinking a few times before saying anything. "...Okay...But I'm watchin' you." She walked over to the table and took a seat a little bit away from her brothers. She placed the phone back to her ear. "Sorry about that, Stacy."

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:03 am

(I'll let Whatcha take the next post to say what Stacy said into the cell phone.)

Phineas & Ferb finished breakfast, and immediately ran to their bedroom. They went under Ferb's bed, and grabbed a few blueprints, looking over them before making a decision. Today..., they would build.. a giant, remote controlled Robot. They ran downstairs, as they were starting to get the supplies in the backyard, when friends arrives.

(Bring in Isabella, and the Fireside Girls.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:04 am

“It’s okay Candace,” Stacy told her simply; she was used to it by now, “So, back on topic - I heard that there’s gonna be this totally cool skate park at the Googleplex Mall that’s finally opening today!” When Candace didn’t reply on the other end of her cell phone, Stacy continued, “And I heard Jeremy’s going to be there...”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:07 am

("Back on topic", where have I heard that before? Lol!)

Candace immediately sat up upon hearing Jeremy's name mentioned. "Jeremy's going to be there?! Stacy, we have to go!" She sat back in her chair and thought for a second. "I just have to find my skates."

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:13 am

(lol. 'Watcha')

Isabella, with the Fireside Girls behind her, casually made her way across the Flynn/Fletcher lawn toward the young inventors.

“Hey Phineas,” Isabella waved her hand a bit at him in a flirty manner and continued walking toward her best friend/secret crush (not really secret..). Once she reached the working cite of Phineas and Ferb, she blurted out her infamous catchphrase.

“Watcha Doing?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:17 am

(Alright, if possible, let's see if it can go in an order. Lolz. [Ie. Me, Strudel, and Watcha.] o.o )

Phineas looked over at his friend, smiling at her arrival. "Building a giant robot," He simply said. As they spoke, trucks drove through the driveway, letting out the materials they held. Those which would make the construction alot easier. Ferb was busy working hard with the power tools, him working with what they had before the trucks came. He had a welding mask over his face, and simply waved at his friends as they arrived.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:17 am

“Okay. Well I’m getting my blue skates. You know, the ones with the pink Hawaiian flower designs? Whatcha think?” Stacy ripped through her closet in search of her skates, with her cell phone resting between her cheek and shoulder.

Last edited by WatchaDoing46231 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:19 am

(Well, that's a little hard. I'm Stacy and Isabella plus Fireside Girls. I'm in two places at once 0.o)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:22 am

(Order...denied apparently, lol. I like that idea, but it just won't work with this setup.)

"Sounds good Stacy..." Candace said as she leaned in a little to spy on her brothers in the backyard.

Her father walked into the room and looked at her, then at the door. "Do you want to go outside, Candace?"

"No, Dad, I'm watching Phineas and Ferb." Candace replied, realizing that she also told Stacy this. "And talking to Stacy."

"Oh," Lawrence walked over to her a little and spoke louder than he should've "hello, Stacy!"

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:46 pm

(Well, maybe it could be Ferb, me, Strudel, me, and repeat. Then when we get a Perry and a Major Monogram, we can go from there. How's that?)

"Oh, hello Mr. Fletcher!" Stacy replied kindly to the older man, who heard him cleary on the other end. She finaly found her skates and threw them on her newly made bed, "So Candace, what is it this time?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:04 pm

Phineas got taken away from Isabella's attention as a Deliveryman held a stapleboard (If forget what they're called, lolz.), wanting Phineas to sign. "OK, now I just need you to sign here? And aren't you a little to young to be using such materials?" The Deliveryman asked. Phineas nodded his head. "Yes, yes I am," Phineas said. The deliveryman replied,"Eh, whatever. Just try not to do much damage..." The Deliveryman said. He got into his truck, and all the empty trucks drove away. Ferb was starting the building process with his materials, Phineas checking everything.

(Sounds good to me.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:06 pm

(Sounds fine. Go on, then, Whatcha. Smile)

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:12 pm

(I apologize. I should have responded earlier as Isabella. Let's stick with that order than okay?)

"Giant robot? Cool," Isabella said happily to Phineas, who returned his attention back to her after his other conversation, “Can we help? The Fireside Girls and I still need to get our robot patches.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:03 pm

(Sorry, I had to get off as soon as I said something...not my fault, haha. Anywho!)

"I don't know..." Candace said as she leaned in further, only to fall out of the chair. She popped up quickly and said nothing of the fall. "I'm going to have to investigate."

Lawrence sat down at the table and picked up the newspaper that was sitting there. "Have fun playing detective, Candace."

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:06 pm

"Yeah Candace, have fun," Stacy teased, "But don't forget about the new skate park! I'll skate by your house at noon and we can go check it out together."

Last edited by WatchaDoing46231 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:44 pm

"Sure, why not," Phineas said to her. He looked over at the other Fireside girls that came with Isabella, then looking at Ferb. He only roughly had the Foot been done, but with the Fireside girls & Isbellas' help, it should be done in no time. Meanwhile, Phineas looked over the blueprints, seeing how it should look when finished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:05 pm

"Okay girls. To earn our patches, we need to get this robot finished. Katie and Ginger, try to work on the other foot. Holly and Milly, the left leg. Adyson and Gretchen, the right. When we have all of that done, we’ll work our way upward," Isabella directed them, and the Fireside Girls departed strait to work.

Isabella on the other hand, went over to Phineas, who conveniently held the blue prints.

"So," Isabella began, trying to make conversation, "What’s the robot supposed to do when it’s finished?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:09 pm

"Sounds good, Stacy." Candace hung up and ran to the glass door, placing her ear up against it to listen to what's going on outside. She could've just as easily went outside, but went with this method instead. "What are they doing..."

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:19 pm

(Since Stacy's basically out for now, it'll be Ferb, me, Strudel. Go ahead Ferb Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:22 pm

"Basic robot stuff, but not something dangerous. It can do stuff like climb things, fight, and jump." Phineas said to her. He looked at how they did everything so far. "Doing good so far, guys," Phineas told the Fireside Girls, and Ferb.

(Bbl.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:25 pm

"Robot stuff?!" Cadace pulled her ear away and ran over to her dad. "Dad, dad, you have got to see this!"

He waved a finger at her and continued on with reading the paper. "Hold on, Candace, there's an article about buttons!"

(See you later! I like the color thing, haha...going with it, I think.)

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:36 pm

(See you later Ferb! ...what color thing Strudel?? 0.o. And by the way, lol on the buttons article Laughing)

“Hmm.. interesting. Well I bet it'll be cool Phineas,” Isabella noticed the conversation was slowly dieing down, so she attempted to pick it back up again.

“S-so Phineas?” Isabella looked down at her lavender shoes, “Well, I was wondering if you wanted to build a section of the robot with me,” Isabella shifted her feet up and down and fiddled a bit with her fingers. She was obviously a bit nervous with asking, but he wouldn’t notice; Phineas would probably assume she had a foot cramp or something. Such an oblivious boy…

“It’ll be just the two of us working on it. You know - together,” Isabella averted her gaze back to Phineas, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:39 pm

(Well, Ferb made red for whenever Phineas talked, grey for the construction dude, I made orange for Candace and brown for Lawrence. Lol. Just something that caught my eye! And it wasn't your turn, was it? Lol. I don't really mind, haha. I don't think I'll go again, though.)

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:42 pm

(Actually, you skipped my turn, so I went ahead and wrote that. But that's okay; the order thing get's mixed up all the time anyway {which I have been somewhat doing..}. And I never noticed the colors. Where are they? I don't see them scratch)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:45 pm

(Wow, I did. I'm sorry. Well I guess making a new turn thing confused me, lol My bad!

Are you not reading these posts in color? I'm writing in purple right now. Do you not see this post in purple?)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   

Back to top Go down

RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next