Phineas And Ferb Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Home For Phineas And Ferb Fans Everywhere!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New face, New ideas: Introducing, SamplingMasters_Nix!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SamplingMasters_Nix

SamplingMasters_Nix

New face, New ideas: Introducing, SamplingMasters_Nix! Empty
PostSubject: New face, New ideas: Introducing, SamplingMasters_Nix!   New face, New ideas: Introducing, SamplingMasters_Nix! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:13 am

Greetings, PnF afficionados! First, I would like to say, thank you for your cooperation by taking time to look at this new thread. To start, I will not share any personal information besides my interests, hobbies, and current and future projects. I can share this though, I have been following the paramouric affairs of Phineas and Izzy ever since the pilot, which is why I am an enthusiast of the series. Here's what I am looking forward to be added to the forum in good time:

Cartoon Crossover RPs
Video Game Crossover RPs
Comic Crossover RPs

In fact, just about many crossover RPs I can't even put down here

Yet, before I begin posting, tell me who are you?

Last edited by SamplingMasters_Nix on Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My signature was not uploaded.)
Back to top Go down
Queen Julien

Queen Julien

PostSubject: Re: New face, New ideas: Introducing, SamplingMasters_Nix!   New face, New ideas: Introducing, SamplingMasters_Nix! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:09 am

Welcome! =D
Back to top Go down
SamplingMasters_Nix

SamplingMasters_Nix

PostSubject: Re: New face, New ideas: Introducing, SamplingMasters_Nix!   New face, New ideas: Introducing, SamplingMasters_Nix! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:21 am

Greetings, Queen_Julien, welcome to my thread. I was about to wonder where is everybody? I feel like an outcast, mind helping me out? Question
Back to top Go down
Queen Julien

Queen Julien

PostSubject: Re: New face, New ideas: Introducing, SamplingMasters_Nix!   New face, New ideas: Introducing, SamplingMasters_Nix! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:27 pm

Not sure if I'll be able to help you out with anything, I'm pretty new to this place too. xD
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: New face, New ideas: Introducing, SamplingMasters_Nix!   New face, New ideas: Introducing, SamplingMasters_Nix! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:45 pm

Well hello there! Sorry for the late response, I've been a tad busy with things elsewhere, but welcome to the forum!

Those RP ideas are interesting, though I think unless of course they are P&F related (Not stated in your post, so sorry if I misread it), I'd have to make a section especially for them. Which I would be willing to do! Smile

Anyway, welcome again!

As for where everyone else is...Ferb of the forum...I haven't a clue. Whatcha pops in from time to time, basketball season keeps her busy I think. Vanessa of the forum...not a clue. And the ones that never showed up 'cause of a registering error just kinda...well, never showed up again.
Back to top Go down
https://pandf.forumotion.net
SamplingMasters_Nix

SamplingMasters_Nix

PostSubject: Re: New face, New ideas: Introducing, SamplingMasters_Nix!   New face, New ideas: Introducing, SamplingMasters_Nix! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:22 pm

Well I'm glad it's not a deserted forum.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: New face, New ideas: Introducing, SamplingMasters_Nix!   New face, New ideas: Introducing, SamplingMasters_Nix! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:32 pm

Welcome SamplingMasters Nix. I'm WatchaDoing46231, but I'm called Watcha a lot. Enjoy the forum!

Yes, I'm quite busy during this season. Sorry for any inconvenience. Neutral

Heh! Glad to see a phinbella shipper. I'm quite into the parring. Deffinatly one of the major reasons why I'm a fan (others include the show's hilarious jokes and Doofenshmirtz).
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: New face, New ideas: Introducing, SamplingMasters_Nix!   New face, New ideas: Introducing, SamplingMasters_Nix! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:30 am

Quote :
Yes, I'm quite busy during this season. Sorry for any inconvenience. Neutral

It's not an inconvenience, it's life and we understand. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://pandf.forumotion.net
King Julien

King Julien

PostSubject: Re: New face, New ideas: Introducing, SamplingMasters_Nix!   New face, New ideas: Introducing, SamplingMasters_Nix! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:19 am

Hey Hi! I am Malie. You can call me JK. Wink I think I'll call you SMN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New face, New ideas: Introducing, SamplingMasters_Nix!   New face, New ideas: Introducing, SamplingMasters_Nix! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New face, New ideas: Introducing, SamplingMasters_Nix!
Page 1 of 1