Phineas And Ferb Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Home For Phineas And Ferb Fans Everywhere!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phineas and Isabella

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

Phineas and Isabella Empty
PostSubject: Phineas and Isabella   Phineas and Isabella Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:29 am

It goes by many names - we'll two actually, Phinbella, and Phinabella (not much of a variaty, but you get the picture).

Now, we all know who likes who in this pairing. She has hearts in her eyes, she blushes, she flirts; I think everyone knows that Isabella Garcia-Shapiro has a crush on neighbor and best friend, Phineas Flynn. But still, we are left wondering if this young and slightly naïve inventor actually has feelings for her in return.

If anyone has seen more recent episodes, more in season two, you can guess that Phineas may be starting to like her back, but it's still uncertain. I suppose we will just have to wait and see for episodes farhter along in the serious for these to to stretch their relationship.

I, personally, am absolutly in love with this pairing. So I really want to talk about it.

So I'll be here to discuss about this young couple at most, and if anyone wants to talk about it too, feel free!

Later! Very Happy

Phineas and Isabella Hide_and_Seek_Phineas_catches_Isabella

Last edited by WatchaDoing46231 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:00 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Isabella   Phineas and Isabella Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:33 am

I really didn't like the idea of any pairings at first when I started to watch the show, but then I grew into it. I love the idea of these two. It's so obvious it's going to happen, but I love the ride on the way! Haha.

And yes, I mean, from the very first episode, we knew--she had hearts in her eyes the first time we saw her, if I have the episodes correct.
Back to top Go down
https://pandf.forumotion.net
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Isabella   Phineas and Isabella Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:40 am

Honestly, I didn't either. I felt kind of bad for Isabella in the beggining - I felt like she was trying too hard and being pushed away for it. But as it progressed, I started liking it. Actually, when I first saw "The Chronicals of Meap", that's when I fell in love with these two.

I love how oblivious Phineas can be. Even though I get kind of mad later on about how dense he was being, as soon as I watch it, I crack up so hard. It's hilarious.

Yeah, "Rollercoaster" is what it's called.

Last edited by WatchaDoing46231 on Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling .. again.. I need to really re-read before I post..)
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Isabella   Phineas and Isabella Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:56 am

Hmm...can't say that I remember when I first started liking it. May not even by the show itself, might've been a story or something. Oh well!

Haha, oh yes. Especially in the one with the night of the falling stars dace...Out To Launch, I believe. She asked him, and then he ended up taking Ferb along with them, not realising it was a date sort of thing, haha.

Yup, that's the one. Rollercoaster.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Isabella   Phineas and Isabella Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:10 am

I didn't even know they made stories for the show untill I watched the episode. Then, I started looking for PhineasXIsabella stories a lot, and evidentally, fell completly in love with the pairing. It is now my ultimate favorite.

I laughed so hard after I watched it. And still, after I saw it a couple more times, I still cracked up. Later though, after I took at Isabella's face, I wanted to jump into the T.V and yell at Phineas. It's a bit of an impossibility and you can't exactly blame him..

Yeah, that was a good episode. It was funny. Smile
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Isabella   Phineas and Isabella Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:14 am

I usually read stories that don't involve the pairing...but those are a bit hard to come by, lol. I don't mind reading them though. Heck, I write them now, haha.

Oh, haha...That Sinking Feeling with the boat of romance. He was totally leading her on about the fancy dinner and stuff and then it turned out to be for Baljeet and his lady friend...wow. Haha. Felt kind of bad for her with that.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Isabella   Phineas and Isabella Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:23 am

Yeah, well a lot of people enjoy the pairing. I'm glad they do.

Oh you saw it?! That's one of my favorite episodes. i was cracking up so hard at Isabella's face and how mad she got. I still do. And the little conversation they had afterwards :

Phineas: So, do I know romance or what?
Isabella: What.
Phineas: I said, do I know romance or --
Isabella: I heard you

lol!

But he did hold her hand a lot. And they shared a "fun perserver". I found that pretty darn cute.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Isabella   Phineas and Isabella Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:25 am

Yup, I actually managed to stay awake this time, lol! Loved the Boat of Romance song.

Yes, great quote. Now I finally get where you got that from, haha. I remember seeing that in a PM a while ago from you.

Yup, very cute.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Isabella   Phineas and Isabella Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:33 am

That's good! And I do too, especially the flute part (and when the rest of the bandmembers glared at the flute player for showing off).

So you do remember! Good. Well, Disney Channel is still behind four episodes to catch up to Disney XD. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Isabella   Phineas and Isabella Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:38 am

That I don't remember. I was on the computer at the time, so I may have been looking away when it happened.

Yup! My memory may be bad when it comes to things about life and school and stuff, but when it comes to television quotes I remember all! lol!
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Isabella   Phineas and Isabella Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:41 am

Oh, well that's okay. Maybe you'll be able to see it again. Or a picture. Who knows.

lol! . I have a pretty good memory. But sometimes, it really stinks.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Isabella   Phineas and Isabella Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:43 am

I'm sure I will.

Getting off topic...lol. Back to our two lovebirds!

The cute meter thing in The Chronicles of Meep was interesting. Phineas knew that she was cute, and was going to be around, so he made it not count her...hmm...haha.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Isabella   Phineas and Isabella Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:53 am

LOL, I was just about to say that.

Yeah, I found that by far the cutest thing. He fully admits she's cute. But I wonder what else he thinks.. confused

Random.. but Sleep
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Isabella   Phineas and Isabella Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:56 am

I guess only the future will tell...wait...time. Time will tell, lol. That sounds better!

Tired? Yes, me too. 3AM over here, but I'm used to staying up this late, so whatevs!
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Isabella   Phineas and Isabella Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:00 am

LOL, Strudel, that's a quote. But yes, it does sound better.

Yeah, I may just hit the hay. I'm tired of "staring and glaring till my corneas burn" at the computer. Hmm.. that was a bit cheesy on my part. Oh well, that's what happens when you're up at 3:00 a.m.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Isabella   Phineas and Isabella Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:02 am

Yes, yes it is. Haha!

And hopefully, in the future, we'll see them actually together.

Like I said before, try staying up to 7AM and remain awake, haha!
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Isabella   Phineas and Isabella Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:27 pm

Phineas referance! Laughing

Actaully, I heard these two do get toghether. One of my friends have been out of the counrty and saw a version of this show wiht tthe same characters. They also said that they do get toghether, but I'm still unsure; she has no proof. So I guess we just will remain waiting and hoping ofr the day to come..

Ohh, I can't do that. I've only pulled all nighters and stayed up till 7 a.m during sleepovers with friends. It's very rare for me to stay up as late as you have.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Isabella   Phineas and Isabella Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:20 pm

Eh, I'm sure it will happen. There's enough evidence as it is.

The only problem with doing that is now when I actually want to go to sleep early...I can't. Haha.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Isabella   Phineas and Isabella Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:28 pm

I think it'll happen, I have absolutly no doubt whatsoever.

Well, try tonight. Your bodies used to the lae nights, so you have to get back on track by going to bed earlier. I'm gonna have to do the same eventually..
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Isabella   Phineas and Isabella Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:33 pm

Same here. Your avatar is proof enough of that, lol! Nice, by the way. I see you've got your one from ff.net over here.

Maybe tomorrow, lol. Wanna stay up to listen to Bob & Tom in the morning. Lol! Mondays stink, gotta do something to make it good!
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Isabella   Phineas and Isabella Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:42 pm

That's right! I was thinking of doing the same one, but I wanted it to be different. So I had this one saved and I figured out how to put it up.

Bob and Tom? Never heard of them. And Mondays are okay in the summer.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Isabella   Phineas and Isabella Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:47 pm

Bob & Tom's...home station is actually located here where I live. But they are syndacated nationally. I love them. They're not exactly...family friendly, so I can't put up any quotes as an example, lol!

Off-topic! Lol!
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Isabella   Phineas and Isabella Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:49 pm

It is! New topic!!
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Isabella   Phineas and Isabella Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:05 pm

Hmm...okay: How do you think the moment with them finally going out will happen in an episode?
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Isabella   Phineas and Isabella Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:12 pm

Hmm.. tough one. I don't know exactly. I bet it would be a much longer one though - the 30 minute ones. That I know for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Isabella   Phineas and Isabella Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phineas and Isabella
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next