Phineas And Ferb Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Home For Phineas And Ferb Fans Everywhere!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Journey to the Center of Candace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Julien

Queen Julien

Journey to the Center of Candace Empty
PostSubject: Journey to the Center of Candace   Journey to the Center of Candace Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:01 pm

Summary
The boys build a shrinking submarine so they can go inside Isabella's pet chihuahua and retrieve a sash it ate, but they accidentally end up in Candace's stomach instead while she is on a date with Jeremy. Meanwhile, Perry tries to stop Doofenshmirtz's plans to destroy anyone who can't make up their mind with his newest invention, realizing that it may destroy Phineas and Ferb.

Discuss! =D
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Center of Candace   Journey to the Center of Candace Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:39 am

"Wrong in so many ways"~~Ferb. Haha, great line from him, love the episode. I'm unusually torn between the plots, I like them all so much.
Back to top Go down
https://pandf.forumotion.net
Queen Julien

Queen Julien

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Center of Candace   Journey to the Center of Candace Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:53 pm

Yes, that line was great. I love it when Ferb says anything, really. His voice is cool. Razz
Have you seen the credits scene for this episode? I loved it... xD
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Center of Candace   Journey to the Center of Candace Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:19 am

What were the credits for it? I know I have, I'm just spacing out on it.
Back to top Go down
Queen Julien

Queen Julien

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Center of Candace   Journey to the Center of Candace Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:28 pm

Hmm... Let's see if I can remember... Doof is inside of the dog, thinking that he can control it, and says something like: "Yes! Now I can poop all over the Tri-State area! ...What am I doing with my life?" Yup. xD
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Center of Candace   Journey to the Center of Candace Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:51 am

I think it was "pee"....but alright, I do remember that, yes. Haha. Love that ending.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Center of Candace   Journey to the Center of Candace Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey to the Center of Candace
Page 1 of 1