Phineas And Ferb Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Home For Phineas And Ferb Fans Everywhere!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Best Lazy Day Ever

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Julien

Queen Julien

The Best Lazy Day Ever Empty
PostSubject: The Best Lazy Day Ever   The Best Lazy Day Ever Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:23 pm

Summary
The boys decide to spend the day doing absolutely nothing, but Candace doesn't believe them and ends up constructing something of her own to try to bust them. Meanwhile, after being considered one of the ugliest people in the region, Doofenshmirtz plans to use an "Uglyinator" to make everyone uglier than him so he'd be the most handsome person in the area.

Discuss! =D
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

The Best Lazy Day Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Lazy Day Ever   The Best Lazy Day Ever Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:23 am

I love how Candace ended up building something instead of the boys, and as usual it getting taken away 'cause of Doof. And now...my favorite part...Doofenshmirtz's plan was epic. Definitely one of my favorites of all time. How he got zapped and nothing happened was downright hilarious.

Although, in the end, he got zapped when it was the beauty mode thing, right? So I wonder what he looked like then....
Back to top Go down
https://pandf.forumotion.net

The Best Lazy Day Ever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phineas And Ferb Central :: Danville :: Episode Discussions-
Jump to: