A Home For Phineas And Ferb Fans Everywhere!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Doofenlove (Need Advice, See Third Page)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Doofenlove (Need Advice, See Third Page)   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:18 pm

LOL! Yes, yes I do. And it's a busy one, let me tell you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Doofenlove (Need Advice, See Third Page)   Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:16 pm

Well, it's good to actually get out and do something sometimes, I suppose. Off topic!

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Doofenlove (Need Advice, See Third Page)   Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:21 pm

Oops! But yes, yes it is. But I do it a lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Doofenlove (Need Advice, See Third Page)   Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:01 pm

Oh well, it's not like I've got anything else to say about this story other than that I got another song for it written.

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Doofenlove (Need Advice, See Third Page)   Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:00 pm

Cool. Preview??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Doofenlove (Need Advice, See Third Page)   Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:11 pm

Yeah, sure. I just had to rewrite the first two or so lines upon closer inspection, but it works now, I think.

This song is The Evil Woman (I'm not naming her, I like that joke of still not knowing her name, lol) deciding who to pick, Doof or The New Evil dude. What I have here will not show her choice, just the beginning of it...

Choices
You're vicious, you're cruel; I love that
You're heartfelt, you're caring; so appealing
Your personality's like an unwelcome mat,
But with you I get a wonderful feeling...

Any more, and it would give it away. The first and third line is to her new beau, and the second and fourth are towards Doof. They are both in the room at the time. It'll make more sense with the actions and stuff.

StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Doofenlove (Need Advice, See Third Page)   Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:27 am

Okay, I need some advice on this now. Lots of stuff to say, so bear with me.

1.) I'm thinking about completely redoing this and making it a (somewhat) total parody of Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog. Meaning, songs included.

The plot is this: Doofenshmirtz sets up a webcam to talk to fellow evil villains and also in an attempt to induce fear in people. Now, this means that my evil love girl plot is gone, right? Nope. I'm thinking of making this story span over various episodes and original evil plots, leading up to Chez Platypus and onwards.

My question for you is, which is a better idea? My first one or this?

2.) I'm not 100% with what I've got (Yes, I've written some of it) is in character. Uncharacteristic of me, but I can't get it right for some reason, maybe. So I'm putting up a snippit, heck, it's actually all of Chapter One, for advice.

I'd love to hear what you think, regarding my two questions. Please and thank you!

Chapter One: Doofcam

"Well, I think this thing is working..." Dr. Doofenshmirtz, the lanky, brunette doctor wearing a white labcoat with a green shirt and black pants, sat at his computer, fumbling with the webcam attatched to his computer. He was unsure if it was actually on at the time, but he was determined to start his own evil webcast to reach out to the people and strike fear...at least in the Tri-State area. "How do I know if this is on, Vanessa?"

His teenage daughter Vanessa, wearing all black leather cloathing, approached the webcam and looked at the computer screen. She tried not to laugh at the Doofenshmirtz's picture of a kitten, which was set as his background. Vanessa pressed a few buttons on the black keyboard and leaned out from the computer seconds later. "It's working, dad."

Doofenshmirtz smiled a little to the camera and sat back in his chair. "Thank you, Vanessa."

"Yeah, whatever." Vanessa's tone was disrespectful at best, but she would rather be anywhere than with her father for the day. "I'm leaving now, I'm bored." She headed towards the door and swiped her black coat off of Doofenshmirtz's coat rack before swinging the door open.

"Tell your mother I said hi!" Instead of a goodbye, Vanessa just slammed the door shut and made her way down the stairs. "That was my daughter, Vanessa, in case anyone was wondering...or watching. Perhaps I should've asked how I figure that out...oh well. Like a sceptic biologist says: No matter! The reason I am doing this webcam...show, I guess is what the kids are calling it, is because I need a feared fan base. For a long time I've been working rather secretly, and in all my plans no one ever ends up fearing me. Probably because Perry the Platypus manages to stop me before I even get close to accomplishing my evil goals. That and the video of me rollerskating into the toliet is still on the internet...hey, if the jerk who put that up is watching, you better take it off or face the wrath of Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz! I--I don't know what I'll do, but it won't be good. No. Because I'm evil, which is the...the opposite of good. Anti-good. That's right. So...knock it off. Anyway, that's all I have to say for now, I'm already behind as it is. At the moment I'm working on a Silence-Inator, which will silence all birds in the Tri-State area. More on that later, I need to get this thing built before Perry the Platypus bursts in."

Doofenshmirtz got up from the computer, unaware that he actually had to sign off. A ding sounded on his computer and he ran back to it. "Ooh, a message...let's see..." He put on some reading glasses and leaned in to view the new message. "You have to sign out. Idiot. Okay...Evol1Yo, I don't know what I'm doing here, okay! When I rule the Tri-State Area, you're first. Okay, well, actually you're like, twenty-third. I got a lot of enemies. Anyway, Doofenshmirtz singning out!"He clicked on a button and the webcam shut off.

He spun around in his chair and looked at the invention yet to be built. "Well, now to do this. Hopefully I can get it done before--"

His door burst down and Perry the Platypus stood there, ready to beat up Doofenshmirtz and stop him from taking over the Tri-State Area.

Doofenshmirtz lowered his head and sighed. "...Of course."

Later...

"Well, okay. So earlier today I told you of my plan to silence all the birds in the Tri-State area. Or...of the Silenceinator, I can't remember exactly, Perry the Platypus hit me pretty good with my toaster. Um..." Doofenshmirtz removed the blue ice pack from his head and positioned himself better in his chair for the webcam.

"So now I'm making a new invention. I don't know what just yet...but it'll be evil, of course. And end in -inator, because, you know...that's my thing. If any fellow evil villains out there want to give me some suggestions, I'd be much abliged, my head hurts too much as it is to think of an evil plan. I'll read them tomorrow, I need to change Norm's oil and get some sleep. Providing that those dreaded ships don't wake me up again, one day, I'll do something about that."

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Doofenlove (Need Advice, See Third Page)   Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:17 pm

Hey, I like it. It seems very in character and like the show. Great job!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Doofenlove (Need Advice, See Third Page)   Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:22 pm

Thanks! Glad you think it's in character.

King Julien

PostSubject: Re: Doofenlove (Need Advice, See Third Page)   Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:40 am

It sounds funny! Doof using a webcam = EPIC! :O farao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Doofenlove (Need Advice, See Third Page)   Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:34 am

Thanks! And yes, Doofenshmirtz really doesn't seem to be the webcam type, so it works all the more better.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doofenlove (Need Advice, See Third Page)   

Back to top Go down

Doofenlove (Need Advice, See Third Page)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phineas And Ferb Central :: Lake Nose :: FanFiction-
Jump to: