Phineas And Ferb Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Home For Phineas And Ferb Fans Everywhere!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does This Duckbill Make Me Look Fat?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Julien

Queen Julien

Does This Duckbill Make Me Look Fat? Empty
PostSubject: Does This Duckbill Make Me Look Fat?   Does This Duckbill Make Me Look Fat? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:36 pm

Summary
After watching an old sci-fi film, Phineas and Ferb decide to build a molecular transporter, which switches the minds of Perry and Candace into each other's body after they accidentally go in together. However, Candace is forced to spent most of the day as a platypus as Perry (in Candace's body) goes on a mission to foil Doofenshmirtz's newest scheme; to replace the Mr. Slushy Burger jingle in the statues of mascot "Slushy the Clown" with his own evil jingles.

Discuss! =D
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

Does This Duckbill Make Me Look Fat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does This Duckbill Make Me Look Fat?   Does This Duckbill Make Me Look Fat? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:06 am

Heyyy...molecular transporter! So that's where that came from, I remember them saying that in the Gelatin episode...cool. Random moment there.

Anyway, this is one of my favorites. I love the fact everyone thinks Perry is in disguise as a teenage girl, lol. And Doofenshmirtz couldn't hit her at all, fantastic. So he does have morals...hmmm....

And the re-done Perry song...love it.
Back to top Go down
https://pandf.forumotion.net

Does This Duckbill Make Me Look Fat?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phineas And Ferb Central :: Danville :: Episode Discussions-
Jump to: