A Home For Phineas And Ferb Fans Everywhere!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Phineas and Ferb's End of Summer Extravaganza. AKA, The Final Chapter.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SamplingMasters_Nix

PostSubject: Phineas and Ferb's End of Summer Extravaganza. AKA, The Final Chapter.   Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:16 pm

The end of Summer is near for the boys. In, fact it's the last day of Summer. The boys have planned a backyard bash to end it with a bang. However, Candace is about to rain on their parade, for today, she hopes, will be the day to finally expose the boys for their extremist views that chipped away at her sanity all through the season to her parents. However, with the addition of the OC's will her plan backfire, or will the boys never invent again? Meanwhile, Doof's new invention, the Invincinator 2600, prepares to wreak havoc among the Tri-State Area and possibly the world is next. How will Agent P handel Doof's new "Plasma Sphere-inator 2600" when Agent P takes the bait?

My Rules for this RP are simple:

1. No Deaths, only unconsciousness.

2. These characters will be used only:
Phineas- FF
Ferb- FF
Candace
Linda Flynn
Lawrence Fletcher-Strudel
Isabella "Izzy"-Watcha
Buford-Strudel
Baljeet- FF
Irving-Watcha
The Fireside Girls (all will be played by one)-Whatcha
Perry/Agent P
Major Francis Monogram-Strudel
Carl-Watcha
Dr. Heinz Doofensmirtz (Doof)-Strudel

3. In addition, all OC's are welcome to drop in-drop out of the RP. Stay with the characters you choose.

4. Whatever destinies you choose in this RP, will influence the condition of all RP's that will take place 20 years from the current time period.

5. Rotations in storyline from Phineas and Ferb to Agent P are done every 20 posts and from Agent P to Phineas and Ferb every 10 posts (not counting the next 10 posts, because this is the time to post who you'll be playing as for this continuum). In a word the PnF scenes last for 20 posts, while the Agent P scenes last for 10 posts. This is due to time constraints.

6. This RP is a fan episode enactment, and must flow as it progresses.

To start, I'll play as my OC, Nicholas Manuel.

Last edited by SamplingMasters_Nix on Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:37 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Rule 5 needed some explanation.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb's End of Summer Extravaganza. AKA, The Final Chapter.   Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:14 pm

Question! How many characters is one person allowed to play? I mean, I'm totally taking Doofenshmirtz, but I'd thought I'd ask before snagging more than one. No OC's for me, though.

SamplingMasters_Nix

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb's End of Summer Extravaganza. AKA, The Final Chapter.   Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:30 am

Mods can have up to 4 characters (it's fair, because they can help the story progress faster), while normal users can have up to 3. That includes OCs. Be careful we got only 8 posts left before showtime.

Last edited by SamplingMasters_Nix on Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:30 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Miscalculation of pre-RP posts)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb's End of Summer Extravaganza. AKA, The Final Chapter.   Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:14 pm

Alrighty. I'm Isabella. If more's needed, just holler. I'm a mod, right Strudel?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb's End of Summer Extravaganza. AKA, The Final Chapter.   Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:46 am

Yes, you're a mod of the boards, Watcha. So I suppose if that's what he meant, 4 for you too then.

So now that I know: Doof, Monogram, Lawrence and Buford for my characters.

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb's End of Summer Extravaganza. AKA, The Final Chapter.   Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:26 pm

Alright. I can be Isabella, Fireside Girls, Carl, and Irving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb's End of Summer Extravaganza. AKA, The Final Chapter.   Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:17 pm

Are you taking Phineas?
Phineas: "Yes, yes he is."

What about Ferb?
Ferb: "Mhm."

Can he take Baljeet too?
Baljeet: "Even though it makes no logical sense, he can..."

Linda Flynn-Fletcher: "He'd take Perry too, but rules are rules... So be sure to make Candace... well... be Candace."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SamplingMasters_Nix

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb's End of Summer Extravaganza. AKA, The Final Chapter.   Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:40 am

3 more posts, people. Last call for:
Candace
Linda Flynn
Perry/Agent P

Last edited by SamplingMasters_Nix on Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : proofreading)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb's End of Summer Extravaganza. AKA, The Final Chapter.   

Back to top Go down

Phineas and Ferb's End of Summer Extravaganza. AKA, The Final Chapter.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1