A Home For Phineas And Ferb Fans Everywhere!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Phineas and Ferb Crossover (Please read)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Phineas and Ferb Crossover (Please read)   Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:36 pm

Plotline: Phineas, Ferb, their friends, and family (Including Perry) all go to the Central Park Zoo. Once there, Perry meets all the Zoo animals, and while there Agent P must stop Doctor Heinz Doofenschmirtz, whom is using a Brain Control Helmet to control all the Zoo Animals. Will this be the End for Perry the Platypus? Will Phineas, and Ferb learn of Perry's double-life as a Secret Agent? Will Phineas and Ferb make something to stop the animals? And will all return to normal at the Central Park Zoo. All will be answered in this edgy tale of suspense, and action.

Crossover Shows: The Penguins of Madagascar (Characters include: Private, Rico, Kowalski, Skipper, King Julien, Mort, and Maurice.), and Phineas and Ferb (Characters Include: Phineas, Ferb, Baljeet, Buford, Isabella, Perry the Platypus/Agent P, Linda Flynn-Fletcher, Lawerence Flynn-Fletcher, and Candace.).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb Crossover (Please read)   Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:37 pm

Do you have a link? If so, I'll read it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb Crossover (Please read)   Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:38 pm

Not yet. Wanted people to understand what I'll be writing. Interested in it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb Crossover (Please read)   Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:40 pm

Oh, so it's in progress. And well, yeah. It sounds pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb Crossover (Please read)   Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:01 pm

I've actually seen a crossover about P&F and PoM. But it wasn't all that good, so by all means, go on and write this! I'm sure it will be good! My two favorite fandoms together, lol.

King Julien

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb Crossover (Please read)   Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:28 pm

Ooh! As you can see, I LOVE LOVE LOVE King Julien, so I'll definately read this!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb Crossover (Please read)   

Back to top Go down

Phineas and Ferb Crossover (Please read)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phineas And Ferb Central :: Lake Nose :: FanFiction-
Jump to: