Phineas And Ferb Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Home For Phineas And Ferb Fans Everywhere!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chronicles of Meap Episode 42: Meapless in Danville, or "More than Meaps the Eye"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

Chronicles of Meap Episode 42: Meapless in Danville, or "More than Meaps the Eye" Empty
PostSubject: Chronicles of Meap Episode 42: Meapless in Danville, or "More than Meaps the Eye"   Chronicles of Meap Episode 42: Meapless in Danville, or "More than Meaps the Eye" Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:05 am

Almost all of Phineas and Ferbs' friends fought out about their, and Isabellas' adventures with the Cute little, Bad-guy busting Alien, Meap; while Linda and Lawrence admire the children's imagination. However, several months later, in the time of Winter, Meap comes to the boys for help, seeming to have a problem. Though, Meap still has his Universal Language Mustache, Alien Criminals from far, and wide; especially whom he put away; come for him. This is only the beginning; following our heros' previous adventure; Meap never took Mitch (Big Mitch, to his friends), as he ran away from what Candace-Flynn believed to be a monster (Mother-In-Law, to be exact), which means Mitch is left to get Revenge on Meap. Now, with our heroes' banded together; can the world be like it was before? Will Phineas not be oblivious to Isabella's affection towards him? Stay tuned for the story that will blow you away..., oh, and some Doctor Heinz Doofenshmirtz & Agent P stuff.
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

Chronicles of Meap Episode 42: Meapless in Danville, or "More than Meaps the Eye" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Meap Episode 42: Meapless in Danville, or "More than Meaps the Eye"   Chronicles of Meap Episode 42: Meapless in Danville, or "More than Meaps the Eye" Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:36 pm

Chapter I: Meap to the Future..
It was another ordinary Day in the City of Danville; Phineas and Ferb returning home from School; deciding what to build, or invent for the day. "Hm.., should we build a universal transporter.., or this newer Schematic for a Time Machine?" Phineas asked his Step-brother, Ferb; seeming to pitch an idea that went beyond one of Phineas' quotes ('I like to keep moving forward'). Then, the girl whom had crushed on the oblivious Phineas, came into the backyard. Hearts in her; her arms down low; and Isabella finally spoke to her crush. "Hey Phineas, whatcha doing?" Isabella asked; pitching out her usual catchphrase. Phineas didn't notice her until now; looking back; and smiling at her. "Oh, hey Isabella, we're not sure yet. We just got home, and are trying to figure out what to make. Phineas explained; Ferb nodding with each statement. Ferb looked down closely at the Time Machine Schematic; it a lot more high-tech than the one they fixed at the Danville Museum. Ferb handed Phineas the Time Machine Schematic; assuring him that this time he didn't spell Time Machine wrong ('Tie Machine'). "I guess we'll build this time machine!" Phineas explained; Isabella excited as well. "Can me, and the Fireside girls help.. Besides, I have History research to do, and...," Isabella explained; Phineas smiled. "Of course, the more help the better it will be...," Phineas said; going closer to Isabella to whisper something in her ear. "Between you, and me, I need better grades in that class," He whispered to Isabella; smiling. Although, it was just to tell her a secret; Isabella blushed majorly from how close their faces were.

As Phineas began his project (Which his mom was absent to see; Cooking Class), Perry, whom looked brainless, waddled over to the side of the house; going over to one of his lair entrance. It was one of the hedges, which he pushed left, right, then right; causing the sized escape hole to show itself; allowing Perry to enter his normal briefing room. Surprisingly, someone was in Perry's chair, wearing a Fedora, which Perry also wore after going in the Entrance to his Briefing room. "Good Morning Agent P! I'd like you to meet your partner for this mission, whose name is.. Agent M!" Monogram told Perry; Agent M turning to show his identity. It was Meap, the alien whom Perry had seen twice in the past. 'Please no Doofenshmirtz... Please no Doofenshmirtz!?' Perry thought to himself; not wanting another flashback. "You see, Agent P; Agent M is a Universal Agent, whom we scouted to Earth for an Agent to assist him in his darkest hour..," Major Monogram; Meap nodding. "You see Agent P, as a Universal Agent; I've had many adversary's, and nemeses; As a result, they banded together, and are coming for me; That is why I need your help," Meap explained; Agent P a bit thrown of by this. "Oh my god! He can talk!?" Carl the Intern exclaimed; Major Monogram sighing. "Yes, Carl, he can talk.. Geez.., amateur," Major Monogram said; shrugging. "Anyways..," Meap began; Perry shrugging. "You know your mission! Make sure Meap's Nemeses are taken care of, WITH Meap's guidance! Now.., may luck be with you Agent P! You're our only hope!" Major Monogram ordered; giving the two a salute.

Yes all Chapter Titles will be including "Meap", and maybe a Movie name/Quote.. :O
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Meap Episode 42: Meapless in Danville, or "More than Meaps the Eye"   Chronicles of Meap Episode 42: Meapless in Danville, or "More than Meaps the Eye" Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:12 am

Chapter II: Meap of 1812..
While Perry, and Meap were being Briefed; Phineas, and Ferb were up to the usual. However, while the children chatted; Candace was up to her old tricks. "Mom! Phineas and Ferb are building a--" Candace began; being interrupted by her Step-Father, Lawrence Fletcher. Candace, dear! You're mother is at her cooking class, and I'm very busy! Could you maybe keep it down?" Lawrence asked; him pleading with his Step-daughter to keep it down for once. "Grrr!" Candace growled to herself; angry that the boys may get away with things again. She picked up her Cell Phone; dialing the Stacy's number; calling her best friend. Stacy then answered her Cell Phone to her ringtone ('Gitchi Gitchi Goo means that I love you!'); flipping it open; listening to Candace Flynn, whom would rant to her about her annoying brothers' like always. "Talk to me," Stacy Hirano said; enthusiastic towards what her best friend had to say. "Stacy, thank god you answered! My annoying brothers' are busy making some whosie-whatzit, sciency thing!" Candace ranted; Stacy laughing lightly. "Uhh.. Candace? I don't think some of those are words?" Stacy commented; smiling lightly. "Grr! You know what I mean!" Candace snapped; angry still. "Here's an idea.., go figure out what it is, and wait to see how you can possibly bust them?" Stacy pitched her idea; Candace suddenly happy again. "Stacy, you're a genius! Talk to you later...!" Candace exclaimed over the phone; instantly hanging up before Stacy could say goodbye to her best friend. Candace then huddled into the backyard; finally seeing the boys & girls in the middle of building the Time Machine. "Uh..? Hey Phineas! Whatch-" Candace began; seeing a death stare from Isabella. "OK!? What are you two up to?" Candace demanded; her brothers' smiling at her. "Well sis, you remember that Time Machine we fixed at the zoo? You know, when the T-Rex chased you; making us almost trapped in Jurassic Era?" Phineas asked; almost up to the explanation over the device. "Uh.., Yeah?" Candace said; unsure of things. "Well.., we tricked it out!" Phineas said; a wide smile on his face. He pointed to the curtain; which opened up; exposing the multiple Time Traveling Machine Vehicles (Bicycle, Skateboard, etc.). "Ha! You call those inventions? These are way below your usual standards? I guess I don't need to call Mom? Well.. have a nice day boys, I think I'll go hang out at Stacy's." Candace excitedly said; her waving as she walked away. "OK.. Have fun!" Phineas exclaimed; him waving goodbye.

Meap, along with Perry (Wearing Fedora Hats), went through the way Perry entered the briefing room, overhearing Phineas, and the gang of children speaking about the Time Traveling Vehicles. "Agent P, that's it! If we can go back in time; we can make sure that none of the villains ever meet!" Meap exclaimed his idea; Phineas, Ferb, and their friends only thinking they heard something; thanks to the quick hiding of the two agents. 'Really? Time Travel? I thought the writers learned better from the Museum Episode.., well..., at least no musical numbers.' Perry thought to himself; nodding to Meap. Meap, and Perry took out individual Grappling Hooks, allowing them to swing onto the Time Travel Machines (Perry - Skateboard; Meap - Motorized Scooter). Back in time they went, into the Year of 1812, which was dead in war. As Perry made his platypus noise, he could see Ancestors of Phineas & Ferb; including an Ancestor of Doctor Doofenshmirtz. 'Oh crud.., please no musical numbers.. Please no musical numbers..' Perry thought to himself; rolling his eyes. As Perry stared at Doctor Evo Doofenshmirtz, he could hear music coming out of nowhere. 'Why did I have to bring it up?' Perry thought; sighing.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Parody: Battle of 1812

The Song will be in the next chapter.
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Meap Episode 42: Meapless in Danville, or "More than Meaps the Eye"   Chronicles of Meap Episode 42: Meapless in Danville, or "More than Meaps the Eye" Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:03 pm

Chapter III: Meap's days on Doofania!
"It truly is a sad day, Perry the Platypus," The Scientist said; looking at Perry. 'The Heck? How does he know who I am?' Perry thought to himself; greatly confused. "Haha, Perry the Platypus! You'd never of thought that I had a Time Machine too! After my Time Machine detected another, I decided to find the cause, and well.. you know the rest." Doctor Heinz Doofenshmirtz explained; the theory of it being Evo Doofenshmirtz tossed away. 'It.. figures.' Perry thought to himself. "Of course, you'd never of thought that I'd come to this exact spot, now could you? Well.., could you?! Dang-nabit! Answer me, Perry the Platypus!" Heinz said; angry now. Perry just rolled his eyes; Heinz mad now. "Well, it just goes to show you.. well. I don't know what else to say. Anyways, let me tell what I learned..., I think it's best expressed in song!" Heinz explained; the music back on. 'Well.., crud.' Perry thought to himself.

'When you go back time
you can really see,
what the things in the past
really meant to me.

Throughout all history
my family was bland,
why they were all evil
I couldn't understand.

So now that I'm back
I hope to see,
what evil
can truly be.

I will study my ancestors
and scientists too,
too see how my evil
can be like there's too.

After Heinz said the last lyric, he did Jazz hands. 'God.., at least no flashbacks, or the writers will get it.' Perry thought to himself; him rolling his eyes. Before Heinz could talk, there was a rainbow of color; ending with Heinz knocked out. Meap used the Laser from his mouth, it hitting Heinz Doofenshmirtz; leaving him unconscious. "No time for showtunes! We have to go back in time again, but this time exit the Time Vortex in my Spaceship!" Meap exclaimed; them traveling back in time again; arriving in Meap's ship.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Meap Episode 42: Meapless in Danville, or "More than Meaps the Eye"   Chronicles of Meap Episode 42: Meapless in Danville, or "More than Meaps the Eye" Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:36 pm

Yay song, lol. Anyway, interesting story! I like it.

And it's always unique to see a story on my forums rather than on ff.net. I like that, makes the forum a little more interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://pandf.forumotion.net
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Meap Episode 42: Meapless in Danville, or "More than Meaps the Eye"   Chronicles of Meap Episode 42: Meapless in Danville, or "More than Meaps the Eye" Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:12 pm

Chapter IV: Benadict-Meap..

'Thank god I'm finally free of the flashbacks..., and showtunes.' Perry thought to himself; turning to see Doctor Doofenshmirtz infront of him. "You know, Perry the Platypus, it was very evil of you to leave me like that in the Past? Yo- you know, like when children get their candy stolen? Yo- you know what I mean? Good." Doctor Doofenshmirtz explained; an evil grin on his face. 'Oh boy..' Perry thought to himself; rolling his eyes. "Now.. I'm going to do something extremely evil! I'm going to knock on that person's door, and run away! Hahaha!" The Doctor explained; laughing easily. 'Oh brother...' Perry thought to himself; rolling his eyes again. Doctor Doofenshmirtz knocked on the door in the Alien Spaceship; it knocking him flat into the wall as it opened automatically. His body crushed, and him annoyed; Doctor Doofenshmirtz cried out in despair. "Oh c'mon!" The Scientist complained; a large, muscular alien walking into the room the gang (Meap - Future, Perry the Platypus, and Doctor Heinz Doofenshmirtz) were in. The Alien was roughly Six Feet Tall; his body scaly green; a long tongue similar to that of a Frog's. "Hey! What are you tw-" The Alien Began; noticing the Scientist that was crushed by the swinging door. "Hey! You're that Agent.., so we finally meet Double Agent M!" The Rogue Alien exclaimed; Meap beginning to look suspicious. 'Double Agent!? Oh crud.. what have I gotten myself into.' Perry thought to himself; a scared look on his face. "Well.. you see Agent P.., I.., uh..," Meap began; him trying to stall for time. Meap fired a rainbow blast at Perry; it knocking him unconscious. He stood there; an evil look on his face; the Green Alien laughing maniacally. They zoomed through the galaxy; escaping Earth's sector with their Prisoner.. Perry the Platypus.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

It seems Meap has betrayed his comrade.. what a twist. Will Perry the Platypus escape the clutches of villainy? Will more Songs ensue? Will Doctor Doofenshmirtz ever save his best friend, Perry the Platypus? What about the boys? What will happen with their adventure with the Time Traveling? Will the two lives collide, and make them work together? All of your questions shall be answered... or not. I don't feel like giving you all the details. Just stay tune for the Next Chapter of.. Chronicles of Meap, Episode 42: More than Meaps the Eye..
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

(To StrudelCutie4427): Glad you like it, I was waiting for people to finally look, and post about it. If I want to put it on FF.net, I'll probably just let you put it up for you, with my credit of course. I don't have an account on it, nor do I know how to publish the stories. So, hope you're enjoying the story. :DD Sorry about the short chapter, wanted to put you in suspense for the next one, which I'll try to make long like the others.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Meap Episode 42: Meapless in Danville, or "More than Meaps the Eye"   Chronicles of Meap Episode 42: Meapless in Danville, or "More than Meaps the Eye" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:11 pm

Me put it up? Well, two things:

A. I'd love to, lol. I'll have to say it was written by someone else though, looks different than my writing, perfectly natural.

And

B. The spacing would have to be fixed. It works well here because of the color changes and is easy to read. But on ff.net it would look like large chunks sentances. That would be the only thing I'd change, of course.

Or, alternative plan, I could teach you how to use ff.net. Either way, I'd be happy to help!

Now, onto the story, lol. Betayed...ooh...you're right, lol, I'm definitely in suspense!
Back to top Go down
https://pandf.forumotion.net
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Meap Episode 42: Meapless in Danville, or "More than Meaps the Eye"   Chronicles of Meap Episode 42: Meapless in Danville, or "More than Meaps the Eye" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:57 pm

Cool! You might want to seperate the dialog and stuff; it's a lot easier that way. I can help you if you'd like.

Anyway, great story! Hope you put on fanfiction.
Back to top Go down
King Julien

King Julien

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Meap Episode 42: Meapless in Danville, or "More than Meaps the Eye"   Chronicles of Meap Episode 42: Meapless in Danville, or "More than Meaps the Eye" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:34 am

Oh, nice! I like this. Put it on ff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Meap Episode 42: Meapless in Danville, or "More than Meaps the Eye"   Chronicles of Meap Episode 42: Meapless in Danville, or "More than Meaps the Eye" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chronicles of Meap Episode 42: Meapless in Danville, or "More than Meaps the Eye"
Page 1 of 1