A Home For Phineas And Ferb Fans Everywhere!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The RPinator!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: The RPinator!   Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:37 pm

Vanessa grinned, thinking how pleasurable it would be to show her mom that her Dad really was evil. However, her thoughts were interrupted by her ringing phone.

Lacey?” Vanessa called into her cell phone, “I can’t talk right now; busy busting dad. He’s doing something evil…I think. I’ll call later with the details.” Vanessa clapped her phone shut.

Hey Dad,” Vanessa asked boredly, “Is this gonna get evil anytime soon? I have better things to do, you know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: The RPinator!   Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:56 pm

Agent P was asleep already; the ongoing events boring him. Agent P's head was bent down as he slept, him drueling to his unknown slumber. Meanwhile, Norm looked over at Agent P. "Ouch.. that's rude," Norm commented on the Platypus, seeing the Platypus asleep; Agent P ignoring Doctor Doofenshmirtz' rant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The RPinator!   Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:04 am

"Perry the Platypus, are you asleep?!" Doofenshmirtz stormed over to the cake and tapped him on the head a little. "I haven't even gotten to my evil plan!"

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: The RPinator!   Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:48 pm

Oh, geez. This is getting ridiculous,” Vanessa sat up from her chair and picked up her recorder, “I’ll just put this on play and you go do your uhh..evil or whatever.” She sat the recorder and left the room, dialing her black phone to contact Lacey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: The RPinator!   Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:24 pm

As Agent P snapped awake, he listened to the further rant of his nemesis; rolling his eyes about not even hearing the evil plan. Norm simply stood there, watching eagerly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The RPinator!   Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:43 pm

"Now that I have your attention, Perry the Platypus, please direct your attention to this!" Doofenshmirtz waited, thinking that Norm would unveil the object not too far away from them. He tapped his foot slightly and sighed. "Fine, I'll do it!" He ran over to the sheet covered object and posed a little in front of it. "Behold! The Silence-inator!"

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: The RPinator!   Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:00 pm

Lacey, hold on a sec.” Vanessa hung up her phone ran over to check out Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s latest sceme, “So, Dad,” she walked over to her father, looking up at the new machine, “What exactly does this, uh, Quiet-inator-thing do?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: The RPinator!   Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Agent P rolled his eyes, the Doctor's Daughter saying the wrong name. He could see the Tape Recorder, and simply smiled. 'How can a Mad Scientist not know he's being played..?' Agent P thought to himself; waiting for the scheme to be told.

(I think I'll have Norm go into The Enemy of the Platypus is Man mode. Thereby, allowing Agent P to escape one way, or another.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The RPinator!   Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:29 pm

"Good question, Vanessa! Allow me to explain..." Doofenshmirtz pressed a button on the large, circular device and a laser emerged from a hatch, aiming towards the window. "You see, Perry the Platypus...and Vanessa, every morning I am awakened by a very annoying chirping noise at my window. Always at the same time, two hours before my alarm goes off! It's annoying, really. I actually fell out the window once trying to shoo the thing away. Remember: Always properly store your roller skates if you don't want to go falling head first into a dumster, Perry the Platypus." Doofenshmirtz blinked a little and looked at his daughter, who was the one who could actually respond. "So, with this I will silence all birds in the Tri-State area!"

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: The RPinator!   Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:13 pm

Uh-huh…” Was all Vanessa could manage at the moment, besides the odd look she was giving her father.

'Well, that’s not completely crazy and psychotic,’ The teenager thought with much sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: The RPinator!   Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:01 pm

As always, Agent P rolled his eyes to Doctor Doofenshmirtz' evil plot. He merely waited, as something always happens to get him out of trouble in time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The RPinator!   Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:13 pm

"So, Perry the Platypus, any last noises before I silence all the birds in the Tri-State area?" Doofenshmirtz chuckled evilly and prepared to press the button to activate it. "Oh, one second." He turned a knob on it and a dial that red Humans changed to Birds. "That was a close one. Why do I always put those oddly specific dials on my machines..."

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: The RPinator!   Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:09 pm

Vanessa plopped herself down on a chair and crossed her leg over the other, making herself comfortable, “Whatever. This is gonna be evil, right? Or will it be another plan that fails after Perry the Platypus escapes, like usual?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: The RPinator!   Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:08 pm

Agent P looked around, seeing Norm, getting an idea. Perry made his platypus sound, attracting the attention of Norm. Norm's eyes sighted on Agent P, him going into the Inferior Species Mode. "The enemy of the Platypus..is man!" Norm exclaimed marching over to Agent P, preparing a strong strike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The RPinator!   Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:32 am

Doofenshmirtz payed no mind to Norm, thinking it was just him being random as always, instead he focused on his daughter. "Vanessa, look. There's no way Perry the Platypus can escape! Hahaha, yes, I finally made the perfect trap. And yes, this will be very, very evil!"

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: The RPinator!   Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:25 pm

Vanessa, however, noticed Norm perfectly, “Uh, Dad?” She said causally, trying to get his attention moved toward the giant robot and platypus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: The RPinator!   Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:21 pm

Norm took a powerful strike on the cake, and Agent P---it making a bubble over stickyness that covered the giant robot's hand. 'Right on cue..' Agent P thought to himself, smiling. Agent P snuck through the Sticky Hole, using his bill to pop it onto the Giant Robot. He then attempted to give Doctor Doofenshmirtz a knock-down kick from behind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The RPinator!   Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:22 am

"Not now Vanessa, I have a plan to--" Before he could finish his statement, Doofenshmirtz was kicked down to the ground by Agent P. "Hey, how did you..." He spun around on the ground to see Norm covered in cake, and his nemesis, who was now free. "Well...should've seen that one coming."

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: The RPinator!   Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:53 pm

Vanessa sighed, “Of course...” she knew her dad would fail; it was a way of life, “I’m gonna call Lacey back,” she said, dialing her phone, “But no one, and I mean no one touches that tape recorder.” The goth pointed to the recorder standing on the table near her father, “Have fun.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: The RPinator!   Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:03 pm

Agent P leaped over to the Silence-inator, planning to hit the clearly placed, "Self-Destruct," button. 'Seriously? Why does the "Doof" put those on all his "-inators?" It really, makes things to easy..' Agent P thought to himself, sighing on the inside. Norm's eyes did manage to catch a glimpse of Agent P's Platy-posture, his eyes targeting Agent P's body. "The..Enemy..of..Man..is..Platypus!" The reboot of Norm's systems, made him think he was a Platypus. Norm charged his rocket feet, attempting to escape his trapped state.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The RPinator!   Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:00 pm

"Perry the Platypus, get away from there!" Doofenshmirtz grabbed the dial on the machine to help him up, switching it from Birds to Humans on accident. He ran over to Agent P and attempted to push him away.

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: The RPinator!   Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:38 pm

Vanessa peered inside the room and laughed; watching her middle-aged father and a semi-aquatic animal battle – more so to the fact that her dad was losing – cracked her up.

Last edited by WatchaDoing46231 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: The RPinator!   Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:31 am

(Vanessa giggles? Lolz.)

Agent P, still in mid-air, was pushed a distance to the left of the machine. He used his Duck Billed Flippers to slow down before he hurt himself. Agent P attempted to leap on Doctor Doofenshmirtz' head, trying to make him press the Self-Destruct Button, or any button that would help in thwarting his evil plot. However, Norm wasn't doing so well. "I'm Gurgling..!" Norm said, explaining how he made the Platypus sound.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: The RPinator!   Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:46 pm

(I don't know. I didn't have another word except laugh....maybe I should change it anyway..)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrudelCutie4427
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The RPinator!   Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:02 pm

Dr. Doofenshmirtz stumbled backwards after Agent P managed to hit him on the head, smacking up against the Silenceinator's "Fire" Button. "Haha! Too late, Perry the Platypus! Now, the laser will begin to find birds all over the Tri-State Area!!" But because Doofenshmirtz had managed to accidentally switch the dial to Humans, it swung towards him. "Hm...well.......this isn't good."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The RPinator!   

Back to top Go down

The RPinator!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phineas And Ferb Central :: Danville :: RP Area-
Jump to: