Phineas And Ferb Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Home For Phineas And Ferb Fans Everywhere!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Space Lazer..-inator. Good thing we didn't build it, huh?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

Space Lazer..-inator. Good thing we didn't build it, huh? Empty
PostSubject: Space Lazer..-inator. Good thing we didn't build it, huh?   Space Lazer..-inator. Good thing we didn't build it, huh? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:56 pm

Trio:

DD. "Perry the Platypus! You remember my old invention.. you know.., my Space-Lazer-Inator... Thingy!" (Pulls the Curtain exposing it) "Yeah, well I went down to Blue Print Heaven, and gave me the real blueprints! Now behold my awesome migh--- "

Norm. "I'm Norm!"

DD. "Will you stay back in your garage cell, you annoying robot!"

Norm. "Ouch.." (Goes back in Storage Garage)

DD. "Forget him, Perry the Platypus," (Pause) "Now.. behold my awesome migh--"

Agent P. (Thwaps his Tail at DD's face, preventing him from activating the Space Lazer-inator. He stands on DD's head, whom is now down on his back)

DD. "Hey! No fair! I never get any breaks... Break me off a piece of that kit-kat bar.. (Looks at Perry the Platypus who rolled his eyes) what?! A grown man can't sing!? That's age discrimination Perry the Platypus!"

Agent P. (Looks back, saddened by what he did.)

DD. "Yeah..! You better! Now where was I again.. Oh right!" (Pulls out a Remote Button, pressing it; a net gun shot at Perry the Platypus, allowing Doctor Doofenshmirtz to escape) "Now! Back to the the launching..!" (He presses the Activation button; launching the Space Lazer-inator into space; instantly noticing a flashing light.) "Oh drat! More of Monogram's Agents! I'll just have to make sure they don't find the reverse switch!" (He stands there; finally noticing them behind him.) "Didn't see that coming.." (He runs away screaming as they chase him) "Aah!!"
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Monogram. "OK.. my Dear Agents. The worst thing has just happend.. it's as we feared. One of your own.. Perry the Platypus.. has been captured by Doctor Heinz Doofenshmirtz, ancestor of the great Jekyll Doofenshmirtz. Your mission if you choose to.." (Interrupted by Carl the Intern whispering something in his ear) "I'm Sorry! Your mission.. no matter what you choose to do today.. is to rescue Agent P. Along the way.. please use this detour as a way of stopping Doofenshmirtz' Space Lazer-inator from ever being used.. again. Be careful.. there have been sights on our radar of a mysterious jet-stream of light.. and it ended with destruction. Good luck Agents.. you're our only hope.. unless we get human agen--- but thats besides the point." (Salutes them) "God speed..!"
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The rules are simple.. post one thing in the world you'd want to destroy, and one thing you'd want to save. I'll post a couple so it won't die down. ** Remember: Only destroy, and save one thing. I'll keep a list of the updated Destroied/Saved Items on the First Post. So look here for reference. **
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Destroy:
* Crime
* Morning Talk Show Hosts!
* Billboards!
* Sound
* Shouting
* 'Setting Fire to the Sun!'
* Evil Spirits
* Dookleberry Bats
* Gimmuleschump
* Lawn Gnomes
* Swampy (Sherman)
* Tom Cruise
Save:
* Evil Spirits
* Beef Jerky
* Danny

Last edited by Ferb Fletcher on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Space Lazer..-inator. Good thing we didn't build it, huh?   Space Lazer..-inator. Good thing we didn't build it, huh? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:57 am

Destroy: Tom Cruise
Save: Beef Jerky
Back to top Go down
https://pandf.forumotion.net
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Space Lazer..-inator. Good thing we didn't build it, huh?   Space Lazer..-inator. Good thing we didn't build it, huh? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:17 pm

Destroy: Swampy (Sherman)

Save: Danny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Lazer..-inator. Good thing we didn't build it, huh?   Space Lazer..-inator. Good thing we didn't build it, huh? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space Lazer..-inator. Good thing we didn't build it, huh?
Page 1 of 1