Phineas And Ferb Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Home For Phineas And Ferb Fans Everywhere!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:17 pm

(Apparently I didn't. Can you send it again, please?)
Back to top Go down
https://pandf.forumotion.net
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:24 pm

(Sure! No problem. Hey Ferb, now that were on the email topic, did you get my PM responses?)
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:42 pm

Hey!” Isabella was brought up to look directly at the robot’s mechanical face and proceeded to yell at it, “Put me down! That was very rude; this is no way to treat someone!”

Then, out of the corner of her eye. she noticed Phineas on the shoulder of the robot, who looked at her exceptionally prepared and determined.

"Phineas!"
---------------------------------------------------------

But Candace,” Stacy whined with importunate eyes, “Where have you ever seen a deal like that? Plus, I saw this really cute top that would look great on you!” She squeezed her hands together, pleading to Candace, “Come on. We can at least check it out!”

Last edited by WatchaDoing46231 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:44 pm

"No no no no no!" Candace attempted to pull Stacy along towards the robot as best she could. "We have to bust my brothers!"
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:50 pm

He soon reached Isabella, taking her hand tightly, and looking at the Robot. "Let's go! We got to shut it down!" He told her. He pulled her out of it's hand, running to the shoulder of the robot.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:06 pm

(Hmm. That was a fast rescue xD. Yeah Phineas! Next time I get kidnapped by a giant robot, I’m letting Phineas do the saving .)

Right!” Isabella tightened her grip on Phineas’s hand as they made their way toward the ‘OFF’ switch.

-------------------------------------------------

“..Fine..,” but Stacy didn’t budge; instead, she allowed Candace to pull her down the sidewalk, her skates scratching up against the pavement. She crossed her arms and muttered to herself about her being ‘unable to get those black-charcoal high heels she's been searching for'.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:15 pm

"You...can...get them...later!" Candace said as she continued to struggle to skate quickly and pull Stacy along. This proved to be a bit of a hassel, as she was wasting more time being slowed down. "The sooner we get the picture, the sooner you can buy those shoes!"
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:17 pm

He stopped as she got to the shoulders, looking at her with a partially happy-sad face. "Get on my shoulder's Isabella, you should be able to reach the 'off' button," He told her. He then turned to his usual smile, knowing she can do it.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:37 pm

Isabella went completely wide eyed at his demand and turned very red because of it, “B-b-b-ut Phineas. I-I,” Isabella continued stuttering; she just wasn’t sure about this at all.

------------------------------------

Fine,” Stacy turned around to face Candace and hit her skates against the cement, “But we better get them Candace – I want those shoes.” She beamed at Candace, and they continued skating down the street toward Phineas, Ferb, and their giant robot.

Mom doesn't see it
Dad don't too
So now I guess it's just up to
me and you

We're chasing you down
Yeah, we're not far behind
Keep runnin' and maybe we'll find
That we'll catch you in time

So maybe they can see-
that we weren't really cra-zy
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:41 pm

After wrapping up the spontaneous singing, Candace lifted up her phone and attempted to take a picture. "Oh...we're not close enough!"
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:43 pm

"Don't worry Isabella, I won't let anything happen to you," He said to her with a strong face, and a warm smile. Ferb, and the Fireside Girls kept the Giant Robot busy, holding it in place.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:52 pm

Oh, no Phineas,” Isabella waved her hands frantically, “I trust you and I know you won’t let anything happen to me. It’s just that... I...,” her cheeks grew slightly redder; she thought she was gonna faint, “I...” Isabella swallowed and took a deep breath, “Okay Phineas, I’ll do it.”

--------------------------------------------

Wait, Candace. Isn’t that your brother and Isabella up on that thing?” Stacy pointed up at the two children on the shoulder of the giant robot, who looked like they were both in a bit of a ‘situation’.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:02 pm

"I wouldn't doubt it." Candace said as she took a quick picture as best she could. She then put the phone away and skated faster. "Come on, we gotta get up there...he may be a nuisance but I won't let anything happen to him!"
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:06 pm

Phineas bents his legs down, preparing himself to lift up Isabella. "Alright, go ahead, and get on my shoulders," He told her as he waited in that position. When she was in position, he forced her up as high as he could, hoping she'd be able to press the 'off' button.

(So what will it be? Candace's finger will be over the lens, or she loses her camera? o.o )
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:08 pm

(You'll see in time! Wink)
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:12 pm

(No idea. It's up to Strudel really. And I'm writing this while listening to LoveDrunk Very Happy. Hehe. So not a lot written here…)

Phineas?” Isabella held on to his shoulders and looked down at him, “You sure you’re okay? I’m not hurting you or anything, right?”

----------------------------------------

Awh Candace, look!” Stacy looked up at the robot and continued skating, “Isabella’s on top your brother! Is that cute or what?”
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:14 pm

Candace looked up as she skated, now fraught with worry for her brother and Isabella. "Cute?! That's dangerous is what it is!"
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:19 pm

"Y- yeah..., keep going," He told her. His cheeks were blushing red like crazy. However, he calmed it down..., hoping she'll be able to reach it.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:31 pm

Isabella reached a little higher for the off switch and tried pulling it down, but her attempts were failing. Once more, she threw herself toward the knob and grabbed a hold of it. Then, with all of her might, she pulled it down. Simultaneously, the robot sounded like a failing rocket, and ceased moving at all.

Ph-Phineas!” Isabella looked down at him and called out happily, “I think we shut it down!”

--------------------------------------------------

Candace,” Stacy skated faster and swung herself in front of Candace, stopping her dead in her tracks, “I was pointing out that what those two were doing was romantic, because it is. Who's the one who always believed in love and all that?,” Stacy than folded her arms across her chest and sighed, “Candace, your brothers have done much more dangerous stuff than this, so try having a little faith in them this time, okay?”

Last edited by WatchaDoing46231 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:35 pm

"Do you not see that they are on a giant robot and could easily fall and then who would have to explain it to mom...me!" Candace took a deep breath after quickly spouting all of that out and calmed down. She let out a sigh and smiled slightly. "But...I guess you're right."
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:38 pm

"That's great!" He let her got off his shoulders, immediately hugging her, but then releasing, him blushing terribly. "Hehe..., nice work," He said. He felt shaking..., the robot was falling!

(Sorry..., that was coming after it was turned off! =D)
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:52 pm

(I had a feeling!)

Phineas!” Isabella looked down at the ground and tried to keep her balance as the entire robot shook and rumbled, “What do we do?”

-----------------------------------

Stacy felt the tremor and turned around to see the giant machine slowly begin to collapse, “Uh.. Candace? Forget half the stuff I told you; we gotta go help them!” Stacy grabbed Candace’s arm and skated as fast as she could toward the decreasing robot.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:12 am

"I told you no good was going to come from this!" Candace shouted as she was pulled towards the robot. Candace's fears were indeed coming true, much to her dismay.
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:23 am

The Robot was falling down forwards, so the two had to slide down the back of it. "Alright.., hold on tight. This may get bumpy." He told her. He made sure him, and Isabella would slide down the Robot's back, and and then the leg's as it fell forward.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:28 am

Wait, what?” Isabella yelled, but grabbed onto Phineas anyway. She believed in him, so why not just play along, right?

--------------------------------------------

Candace, what do we do now?” Stacy stopped when she and Candace reached the robot and observed Phineas and Isabella on top of the machine.

Last edited by WatchaDoing46231 on Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next