Phineas And Ferb Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Home For Phineas And Ferb Fans Everywhere!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:55 pm

"Yeah," Candace lifted her head off of the bench's back slowly and smiled a little. "Yeah, I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
https://pandf.forumotion.net
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:55 pm

After their lips met, he let it last for a few moments before pulling himself back. He was blushing a deep red, his hands reaching into his pocket, and him reaching for some money. He would place some dollar bills on the tables, them reaching values of up to $10 at the most. "There you go, my good man," He told the waiter. He looked over to Isabella, and took her hand. "Shall we?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:09 pm

Isabella giggled and blushed as he took hold of her hand, “We shall,” she said, and let him lead the way out of Mr. Slushy Burger.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stacy frowned; she knew her best friend too well to think she was actually fine, “Hold on a ‘sec,” Stacy directed Candace, and skated over to Coltrane. Once there, she smiled widely at him, “Sorry, Coltrane, but Candace and I have to go. I had a great time. Maybe we can do it again, okay?”
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:37 pm

"Sure, no prob. See ya later." He fist bumped Stacy and skated off towards the exit of the park, waving a bit to her as he did.
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:37 pm

Phineas walked Isabella to the Garcia-Shapiro Residents, stopping at the door. It was 10ish, and he knew it was now time to bid farewell to her. "I had a great time," He said to her, holding a hint of blush as he said it.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:18 pm

(Whoa. Tenish?)

Isabella smiled back, blushing as well, “Me too. Thanks, Phineas. Not just for the date – for everything.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stacy waved back, then skated over to Candace, “C’mon Candace. Let’s go.”

(So…RP’s almost over, huh?)
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:48 am

(Accidentally double-posted, Watcha. I took care of it though!)

"Go where?" Candace asked as she slowly stood up, trying not to slip and fall because of the skates.

(Looks like it. We'll have to do another one, this was fun!)
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:28 pm

(Sorry for the post interval. I'm going to start High School on September 3rd {Tomorrow}, and my parents are making internet rules because of my studies. So please bare with me.)

"Heh..., it's ok -- Seriously," He said with a blush. After so, he rubbed his hands behind his back.

(Wanna send out Pinky or the Mrs. ?)
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:48 pm

(Ah, I see. Well, that's fine. Perfectly understandable.)
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:45 pm

(I'm starting High School soon too, so no worries.)

(Don't matter Ferb. Not sure actually..uh...you want me to send her out next post?)

"Well, tonight was great Phineas," She smiled at him, not nervous at all. Isabella was the exact opposite, and glad to finally be with her crush, "I guess..I'll see you tomorrow?" It came out more like a question then a statement.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stacy shruged, "Dunno," She pulled her friends arm, "But we're not just gonna sit here 'cos our chrushes left!" The teenager smiled at Candace, "I wouldn't let my best friend be misserable like that."
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:39 am

"Thanks, Stacy." Candace noticed that by now pretty much everyone in the park has left, leaving them there practically alone. "Wanna go grab a bite to eat or something?"
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:06 pm

"Yeah," He began. He gave her a quick kiss on the lips as a means of saying goodbye. Afterwards, he began to walk off her porch. "I'll see ya tomorrow, then," He said; a smile on his face. He waved goodbye, and began walking away as their date ended.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:21 pm

Isabella watched as Phineas walked home across the street in a daze. She couldn’t believe how great the day was. And how fast it came and went. After a bit of observations, she opened her door and stepped inside.

Mom,” Isabella yelled into her house, “I’m home!”

Oh, hello Isa,” her mother stepped inside the living room in her pajamas, “How was your date?”

Isabella grinned widely and replied dreamily, “Amazing.”

Vivian chuckled a bit, “I’m glad to hear that, hun. But it’s very late; time for bed,” She smiled at her daughter, “Big day ahead of you, right?”

Isabella walked over to her mother and gave her a hug, “Always,” she then let go and went to her room, put on her pajamas, and sat on her bed, thinking about the day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stacy beamed at her best friend, intertwined her arm into Candace’s and began skating, “Food sounds good.”

Last edited by WatchaDoing46231 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:26 pm

"Tell ya what," Candace said as she skated with her best friend. "Since it's late, why not have a sleepover at my place? We can eat and talk. It'll be my way of making up fro draggin you all around town today." She nudged Stacy a little and smiled. "And in the morning we can get you those shoes!"
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:04 am

Phineas entered the door of the Flynn-Fletcher Household, with everybody whom earlier bid farewell to him still awake. "Mom, Dad; I'm home!" He shouted his entrance to his parents. He would walk into the kitchen; his father and mother drinking Coffee; the two obviously waited up to hear of their son's first date. Ferb was in the Living room watching the Television, a BRICK Commercial via the Happy Go-Lucky Toy Company flashing over the screen.

(Lolz. I just had to add that in. :p)
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:51 pm

(LOL Ferb.)

Isabella laid on top of her bed and looked at the ceiling. Best. Day. Ever. She smiled and thought about today and what was in store for tomorrow.

Hmm,” Isabella thought aloud, “Wonder what Phineas is doing...”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stacy squealed with excitement, “Yes!” She pulled out her cell phone, “Just gotta text mom. I'm sure she'll be fine with it.” Stacy flipped through her contacts and typed.

May I go 2 Candace’s 2night & sleepover? –S

Stacy waited patiently for her mother to return her text and skating at the same time. Almost immediately her mothers reply came.

Sure. I’ll send over some of your stuff. Keep in touch. –Mom

Mom says yes,” Stacy told Candace and smiled.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:27 pm

"Cool! I'm sure my mom will be okay with it." Candace skated a little slower once she saw her house in the distance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lawrence set down his coffee upon seeing Phineas enter the room. "There you are, so...how did it go, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:00 am

"It was perfect," He said; smiling at his Step-father. Phineas walked in on Ferb, as the commercial was at it's end. "Hmph, who would wanta BRICK for a toy?" He asked; asking himself & Ferb. "It does absolutely nothing," Ferb stated. "Woah!? Dejavu!?" Phineas said; remembering this moment.

(Like that? Lolz.)
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:57 pm

(lol. Dejavu totally!)

Isabella flopped on her bed and grabbed her TV remote on her night stand next to her. Pointing the remote at the television and pressing the power button, the screen lit up and turned on. Automatically the speakers on the TV turned on and a commercial seemed to play.

Isabella raised her eyebrows at the screen; who the heak wanted a brick as a toy?

She changed the channel immediately, which showed a movie of some sort. It was of a girl and a boy leaning against a wall in a school janitor's closet, talking. Soon, they leaned toward each other and..

She sighed and climbed out of her bed, walking toward the dresser that held her purple pajamas.

(..why the heak did I write this? I don’t know..)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So,” Stacy started stepping on to the Flynn-Fletcher driveway behind Candace, “What are we gonna do at your place?”
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:40 pm

(Isabella filler? I don't know, haha.)

Candace opened the door, but turned around and shrugged a little in response. "Eat, watch tv, talk about Jeremy...I mean boys." She walked in and waited by the door for Stacy to walk in. "Mom, Dad, I'm home!"

"We're in here, Candace."
Lawrence shouted from the kitchen.

(I'm running out of things to say as Candace! Lol. Hey, question: Are we gonna wrap this RP up soon/later or move on to the next day?)
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:47 pm

(Niether do I Strudel. It's probubly becuase I have nothing else for her to say. Oh well, I'll keep her anyway untill this RP is over.)

(Move on! Blah. New day approaches. I guess as soon as Candace goes upstairs, we're done?)
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:49 pm

(We should wrap it up after something else with Candace and Stacy or perhaps her with Phineas and Ferb. I don't know, something. Ferb, your opinion?)
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:14 pm

(Idk. Ladies' choice. :3)

"Rrrow!" Ferb growled; winking at Lipstick that was on Phineas' lips. "Hehe.., Ferb!" Phineas blushed; shooing away his Step-brother's smile. "How was it?" Ferb simply asked; to which Phineas smiled. "Serendipitous..," Phineas said; making Ferb give a 'Thumbs Up' to his Step-brother. Phineas & Ferb were then going upstairs, changing into Pajamas, and going to bed. As he fell asleep, Phineas could hear the Radio Jingle in his head ('If summer only lasted one day! [If summer only lasted one day!]'); it made him smile.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:17 pm

(Sounds like that could've very well wrapped it up, actually. Haha, Ferb, I don't know if you intended to do that, but it works. Unless we should do something with Candace and Stacy...eh.)
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:39 pm

(Ferb's sounds like a great ending! Think we're done....now what?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next