Phineas And Ferb Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Home For Phineas And Ferb Fans Everywhere!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it) Empty
PostSubject: Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it)   Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:01 am

Alright. Well my story will be a bit short. Not a long tril-ology. Well, maybe I'll write something that follows this... we'll see.

Plot - Sequel to the episode “Thaddeus and Thor”. Out of an act of revenge, Thaddeus and Thor challenge the boys to a building competition yet again. But what happens when it seems they’ve gotten better? Even good enough to beat Phineas and Ferb! Worse, Isabella is brought in-between the feud when Thaddeus begins to grow feelings for her. Elsewhere, Dr. Doofenshmirtz decides to create a number named after himself.

So this story is being written as we speak! I also would like to thank Sideshow Bob Roberts (or StrudelCutie4427) for his help! Couldn't have done it without your 'scheme' and 'loopy times' lol! . Look for it! I'll post a link soon when the first chapters up. But I'm not sure how long that'll take.

Later Everyone! Basketball

Last edited by WatchaDoing46231 on Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it)   Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:05 am

Thanks for the credit! Sounds like an interesting story, can't wait to see what you've made of my Doof idea, haha!
Back to top Go down
https://pandf.forumotion.net
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it)   Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:19 pm

Well of course! You did help me out after all. Thanks for the comment!
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it)   Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:22 pm

No problem. It's kind of my business to leave comments, lol...my forum, after all! But seriously, it does sound like a good story.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it)   Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:29 pm

True.

Thanks! It was weird how I came up with it though. It was like, 3 in the morning and I wasn't even thinking about Thaddeus or Thor. It just, popped into my head..
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it)   Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:34 pm

Sometimes the best ideas come around in the mornings, lol. At least for me they do. iSub For Sam series, AlakaFerb Trilogy, Double Trouble...hmm...most of my stories actually came about at that time, lol!
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it)   Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:58 pm

Haha, than I believe you cursed me with that.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it)   Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:00 pm

It's not a bad thing! Lol! Well, it could be technically, but I don't see it as one!
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it)   Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:14 pm

It isn't! It's just that it's so late to come up with ideas. But obviously, you get good ideas out of it.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it)   Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:21 pm

Yes, yes I do. Haha!

I prefer to call it, taking advantage of late night loopiness.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it)   Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:30 pm

Lol. Another Phineas referance.

Good name. But honestly, when the "late night loopiness" kicks in, I tend to become even more tired and evidentally pass out. Cool
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it)   Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:35 pm

Yes, that's the only bad part about late night loopiness, or LNL....lol.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it)   Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:38 pm

LNL Laughing

Well, that's good that it's the only part.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it)   Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:43 pm

Actually, hunger does occur. I make sure to have snacks though!
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it)   Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:55 pm

My cabnits are empty; I have like no edible food. But I go through the kitchen anyway to search for something.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it)   Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:58 pm

I can't do that early in the morning, as I would wake people up.

Off-topic! Lol. This is your thread.....not my problem, LOL!
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it)   Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:15 pm

Eh, I'm light (as in skinny), so I can be quiet when walking around.

Oh, no, it's okay! Don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it)   Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:17 pm

It's not walking around I was concerned about, it's all the junk in the cabinets I have to dig around through to get to the good food, lol!
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it)   Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:18 pm

LOL. Eh, I'm good with juggling things around and staying quiet.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it)   Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:21 pm

Well...aren't you special...lol, kidding kidding.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it)   Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:22 pm

Yes, yes I am. Just kidding. And lol.

Anyway, brought from the other thread to hear -

Lol, I wrote a bit last night. But do you remember where I started when I sent you that email about this story? I've gone from there and on. And I've finished the remains of the chapter. But I haven't gotten around to the beggining..
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it)   Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:25 pm

Wait, so this is about Thaddeus and Thor...so...maybe Phineas & Ferb talking, deciding what to do or something. Meanwhile Candace was on her way out when she ran into the two? Thaddeus and Thor, I mean. I don't know if that works for you, that's all I've got at the moment. If I come up with something better, then I'll post.

Unless that works?
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it)   Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:21 pm

Yes, it works. I got to find an idea for them first. Plus, Thaddeus starts liking Isabella, so I gotta put that in somehow. And a little jealousy hear and there. But remember, they're like, 12 or something. It won't be over the top. Just a little. He's still naive..
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it)   Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:26 pm

Well, there you go then!

Of course, nothing too extreme is good.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it)   Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:29 pm

Yeah. Still. I'm left hanging at two parts. Well three.

First- the idea
Second - how this Phineas/Isabella/Thaddeus thing is going to work out.
Third - How Dr. D ruins it all. Or if he doesn't at all.

We'll see. I mean, I have time.

Yeah. I won't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it)   Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vengeance (working title .. I'll think about it)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next