Phineas And Ferb Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Home For Phineas And Ferb Fans Everywhere!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Da Drama Den

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

Da Drama Den Empty
PostSubject: Da Drama Den   Da Drama Den Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:22 pm

The ranting chat thread, if you will. Talk about what irks you here!

~~~~

It rained today and I woke up to a pile of wet papers and hats because of a leak in my window! There's a nice little crack above it and I found that it was there the hard way. I'm very grateful I didn't leave any of my in-progress comics lying there, I'll tell you that.
Back to top Go down
https://pandf.forumotion.net
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

Da Drama Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Drama Den   Da Drama Den Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:55 pm

Gosh, it rained everywhere! I went down to a different state today and there was a very bad storm. Too bad we were in the middle of taking a tour of the city..

By the way, I learned about someone named Captian Flynn. Got me all excited.

Geesh, I'm random. Is there a random thread?
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

Da Drama Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Drama Den   Da Drama Den Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:25 am

Yes, and we've been using it for the longest time.

I really fricking haate writer's block...can't get a blasted story done nowadays.
Back to top Go down
King Julien

King Julien

Da Drama Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Drama Den   Da Drama Den Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:59 am

Wait, I can swear, right?

Just checking.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

Da Drama Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Drama Den   Da Drama Den Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:59 am

Plus section, have at it! Smile
Back to top Go down
King Julien

King Julien

Da Drama Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Drama Den   Da Drama Den Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:04 am

Yay!

I hate how all of the iTunes songs are one fucking dollar! They should be thirty cents, for fucks sake! It's just one damn song!

And what's with everyone flaming gay people?! If they hate homosexuality, they should just leave gays alone and shut the fuck up!

That is all.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

Da Drama Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Drama Den   Da Drama Den Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:06 am

It could be worse, let's face it. I'm surprised it isn't more than a dollar, quite frankly. But I agree, yes.

And again, I agree, it's incredibly rude to insult someone just because of their lifestyle choice.
Back to top Go down
King Julien

King Julien

Da Drama Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Drama Den   Da Drama Den Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:08 am

I know! Those dipthongs' excuses for voting yes on prop 8 was because it was written in the bible! Ya'know what else it says in the bible? We should burn animals on the alter for God, and we can;t eat shellfish. Do we do that? No!
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

Da Drama Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Drama Den   Da Drama Den Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:09 am

Exactly! That's old news, things have changed dynamically, can't just pluck random things from the Bible like that.
Back to top Go down
King Julien

King Julien

Da Drama Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Drama Den   Da Drama Den Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:10 am

Finally! Someone who gets it! I think God (and Jesus) loved gays and lesbians as well! I don't think they cared. They just wanted peace!
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

Da Drama Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Drama Den   Da Drama Den Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:13 am

But of course! It's nice to see someone with the same views, rarely do I ever get into religion, but this is a nice surprise.
Back to top Go down
King Julien

King Julien

Da Drama Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Drama Den   Da Drama Den Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:14 am

Yeah, I don't get into Religion and Politics so much, 'cuz everyone gets so argumentitive about it.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

Da Drama Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Drama Den   Da Drama Den Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:17 am

Same here, I really don't like debating and such.
Back to top Go down
King Julien

King Julien

Da Drama Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Drama Den   Da Drama Den Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:20 am

Yeah. Like this whole Obama thing...I have no opinion on it.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

Da Drama Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Drama Den   Da Drama Den Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:22 am

Same here, I'm neutral.
Back to top Go down
King Julien

King Julien

Da Drama Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Drama Den   Da Drama Den Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:23 am

You know, there's an Obama/McCain pairing some idiot made up. It's growing popular.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

Da Drama Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Drama Den   Da Drama Den Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:24 am

Whhaaaat? That's just....odd.
Back to top Go down
King Julien

King Julien

Da Drama Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Drama Den   Da Drama Den Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:26 am

I know! There's even a Perry/Doof pairing! I saw it on dA!
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

Da Drama Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Drama Den   Da Drama Den Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:33 am

I've seen that before, all over ff.net as well. That's common. I can't stand it myself. Never heard of the other one...
Back to top Go down
Queen Julien

Queen Julien

Da Drama Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Drama Den   Da Drama Den Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:53 pm

I'm not religious, but I do agree on the whole gay thing. They should be treated equally like the rest of us.

And about iTunes, most of the songs are over a dollar now. xD
Back to top Go down
King Julien

King Julien

Da Drama Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Drama Den   Da Drama Den Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:36 pm

Yes they should.
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

Da Drama Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Drama Den   Da Drama Den Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:39 pm

Wait a damn minute? We're talking about the Homosexuality Equality... -well, damn-skippy?! Why didn't anyone tell me.

My views:

The Anonymous Known As Ferb wrote:

Gays deserve every right as Straights. Not to play them as a stereotype of course; they as human as Heterosexual people like me. For example, multiple events arised in my community: (i) my states's [Yes, I'm in the United States] political powers were voting on Homosexuality Marriages, and (ii) Gays being able to enroll in the country's army.

(i) Hell, if a man and woman can be joined in union, what friggin' stops two men or women? They're trying to keep homosexual woman (commonly referred to as "Lesbian", however I find it insulting to woman of that nature) and homosexual men (Known as "Gay" which has turned in a sexist joke, and insult, which is more hurtful) from achieving the benefits of marriage. By doing this, the country is being sexist like the Country of Iran; Iranian Governments force woman to undergo sex changes just to avoid gay marriages. If we allow men and women to marry, why can't they marry of the same sex. Love builds a relationship, and homosexual love should get the same privileges as Heterosexual love. I fucking hate people who consider gays less of people; they are just like everyone else. It's like shooting genocide on the Jews from the holocaust; hurting someone for arbitrary (random) factors. Our next Governor is even sexist enough not to approve the act of legalizing the same-sex marriages, and is thus justly unfairly treating homosexuals.

(ii) I've heard from my 1st Period Teacher why gays weren't allowed in, also the "Don't ask; Don't Tell" act. They say gays would hit on fellow male soldiers, do inappropriate acts at inappropriate times, ET cetera. When did we become so fucking judgemental? So if, they find someone doing inappropriate things at inappropriate times we automatically assume their gay? That's biaist, and doesn't fairly allow gays to serve their country! They may be different in their sexuality, but their the same in heart. Everyone has the feeling of justice in their heart somewhere, and should be allowed to let it out through this possible means. If we deny them this freedom to serve, we are denying liberty, fairness, and equality to the people. Besides, everyone needs to enroll, or be condemned to jail, so why can't they stay? We need all the help in my country, so why is allowing gays a problem? They have all the strength of hetero soldiers, and should be treated like all others!!

So in short terms: "I fucking hate people who are sexist against gay, lesbian, or whatever slang they call the Homosexuals."
Back to top Go down
King Julien

King Julien

Da Drama Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Drama Den   Da Drama Den Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:24 am

Good point there, Ferb! xD
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

Da Drama Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Drama Den   Da Drama Den Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:39 am

Why are we talking about homosexuallity?

I'm totally fine with it. I have an upper-class friend who's gay, and he's awesome!

I say love whoever you want to love. If that's what makes your heart happy.

But, Struddel, I CANNOT read those kinds of stories. The crack pairings just don't work for me. ._.

Last edited by WatchaDoing46231 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

Da Drama Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Drama Den   Da Drama Den Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:29 am

It apparently became a hot topic after JK brought it up.

All your comments there, Watcha, excellent look on it.

Haha, me neither, horrible to look at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Da Drama Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Drama Den   Da Drama Den Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da Drama Den
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next