Phineas And Ferb Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Home For Phineas And Ferb Fans Everywhere!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phineas and Ferb Crossover (Please read)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

Phineas and Ferb Crossover (Please read) Empty
PostSubject: Phineas and Ferb Crossover (Please read)   Phineas and Ferb Crossover (Please read) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:36 pm

Plotline: Phineas, Ferb, their friends, and family (Including Perry) all go to the Central Park Zoo. Once there, Perry meets all the Zoo animals, and while there Agent P must stop Doctor Heinz Doofenschmirtz, whom is using a Brain Control Helmet to control all the Zoo Animals. Will this be the End for Perry the Platypus? Will Phineas, and Ferb learn of Perry's double-life as a Secret Agent? Will Phineas and Ferb make something to stop the animals? And will all return to normal at the Central Park Zoo. All will be answered in this edgy tale of suspense, and action.

Crossover Shows: The Penguins of Madagascar (Characters include: Private, Rico, Kowalski, Skipper, King Julien, Mort, and Maurice.), and Phineas and Ferb (Characters Include: Phineas, Ferb, Baljeet, Buford, Isabella, Perry the Platypus/Agent P, Linda Flynn-Fletcher, Lawerence Flynn-Fletcher, and Candace.).
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb Crossover (Please read)   Phineas and Ferb Crossover (Please read) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:37 pm

Do you have a link? If so, I'll read it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb Crossover (Please read)   Phineas and Ferb Crossover (Please read) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:38 pm

Not yet. Wanted people to understand what I'll be writing. Interested in it?
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb Crossover (Please read)   Phineas and Ferb Crossover (Please read) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:40 pm

Oh, so it's in progress. And well, yeah. It sounds pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb Crossover (Please read)   Phineas and Ferb Crossover (Please read) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:01 pm

I've actually seen a crossover about P&F and PoM. But it wasn't all that good, so by all means, go on and write this! I'm sure it will be good! My two favorite fandoms together, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://pandf.forumotion.net
King Julien

King Julien

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb Crossover (Please read)   Phineas and Ferb Crossover (Please read) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:28 pm

Ooh! As you can see, I LOVE LOVE LOVE King Julien, so I'll definately read this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb Crossover (Please read)   Phineas and Ferb Crossover (Please read) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phineas and Ferb Crossover (Please read)
Page 1 of 1