Phineas And Ferb Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Home For Phineas And Ferb Fans Everywhere!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:05 am

Phineas soon left the house, heading over to Isabella's home, and knocking on the door. He fixed any problems with his hair, or clothes, wanting to look good for their first date. He stood there, awaiting someone to open the door.
-------------------------------------------------------
Jeremy was as saddened as Candace was, seeing as Stacy interrupted their conversation, but he kept up his smile. "Hey Stacy. Didn't know you were here?" He said to Stacy.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:31 am

Right on cue,” Isabella went to the door and opened it to see an absolutely dashing Phineas Flynn standing there, fiddling with his red hair.

Hey Phineas. Whatcha doing?” She smiled down at him and threw out her catchphrase.

--------------------------------

Oh, hey guys. What’s up?” Stacy smiled widely at the two. She could easily tell from the look on their faces that they did not enjoy her presence very much, but decided to go along with it anyway, “And no Candace, I didn’t get the shoes,” She plastered the best fake smile she could, and was gritting threw her teethe as she spoke, “Turns out the store closed. So I thought I could hang here, empty-shoe-handed.” She twitched at the memory of losing her chance to get the amazing shoes, practically free! It was the first time she thought a man clipping coupons was actually beneficial.

(I feel so bad for the three of them right now.. :/)
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:38 am

Candace, now slightly angry at Stacy, looked at Jeremy and then to Stacy. This repeated a few times until she came up with a solution. "Will you...excuse me for a second, Jeremy?" Candace skated up to Stacy and pulled her a bit away from Jeremy, so that the two of them could talk in private.
Back to top Go down
https://pandf.forumotion.net
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:42 am

(Hmm. I like it :])

(Eh? I got an email saying this updated - but nothing. Weird..)
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:49 am

He smiled at Isabella, blushing lightly, it from how cute she looked. "Picking you up," He said to her. Phineas simply stood there. "You ready?" He asked next.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sure, Candace," He said to Candace. He stood there, confused, letting the two girls speak in private.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:22 pm

Ready,” Isabella repeated, then stepped down the doorstep next to Phineas, “I’ll be back later, okay Mom?”

Her mother called back from inside, “Yes Isa; have fun!”

----------------------------------------------

Stacy gave her friend a confused look. “What?” She was a bit aggravated with Candace still, and really didn’t want anything to go too far; she was her best friend for Pete’s sake.

(There we go!)
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:12 pm

Candace looked back at Jeremy for a second and then eventually turned her attention back to Stacy. "I was really hoping to have some time with Jeremy today. Sweet Jeremy..." Candace gave herself a bit of a slap to get herself out of her daze and back to reality. "But in doing so, I may have ruined your chance at shoes...so I'm sorry that I wasn't a very good friend today."
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:45 pm

Phineas blushed lightly as he intertwined his fingers with hers', holding her hand. They walked away like that... going to Mr. Slushy Dog.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jeremy simply stood there. He had plenty of time for right now, able to wait for her, or atleast meet her outside the Skate Park.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:42 pm

Isabella blushed as he grasped her hand, and she tightened her grip. She turned to look over at him and smiled, stepping a bit closer to him as they walked.

---------------------------------------------------

Stacy stopped glaring (she didn’t like the Jeremy comment very much..) after her friend had apologized. She felt something in the pit of her stomach, and it wasn’t pleasant, “It’s fine..” She looked down at her skates, “Sorry for nearly ruining your time with Jeremy; I wasn’t really being a good friend either, huh?” She laughed faintly, “I should go – you two should hang out alone for now,” She glanced up and smiled widely, “Call me later with details, kay?”

(Bah, I feel so mushy and gushy.)
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:49 pm

(Hmm...If I may, Coltrane? Add more gushiness, lol. No one is him, so it is safe for me to take the role.)

"Okay." Candace spun around on her skates and started to go towards Jeremy. She felt bad that she was ditching her friend for Jeremy and stopped skating about half way inbetween the two. "Oh...I can't do this..." She made her way to Jeremy and smiled slightly. "Look, I need to--" She noticed something in the distance, or someone. "Hey...isn't that your friend, Coltrane?"

An idea formed in her head, a way for her to get the best of both worlds: hanging out with Stacy and Jeremy.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:01 pm

(Sounds good to me. Uh-oh. Forum? We have a problem. I'll be gone for awile after tonight and won't be responding till..awile.Think you can handle things without me?)
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:02 pm

(We can put this on hold, if that's alright with everyone. Ferb? And, how long, do you know?)
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:10 pm

(Unfortuently, I think till the weekend. Ahehehe, this is where the long car ride and story comes in.)
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:12 pm

(That's not as bad as I though it would be. I think we'll make it that long, so no worries!)
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:14 pm

(Glad to hear it! And we can put it on hold when I leave tomorrow! Continue reading and writing, gentleman.)
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:21 pm

(Yup, resume until then!)
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:32 pm

He returned the smile, us sticking close together as they walked. As they walked, Phineas began making conversation. "Yo- you look great," He said, indicating a hint of blush.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh yeah," He said, welcoming his friend Coltrane with a knuckle tap. "Coltrane, you know Candace..., and Stacy," Jeremy said.

(Who'll be Coltrane?)
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:33 pm

(That would be me.)
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:06 pm

Isabella simply smiled, “Thanks. You do too,”

(Sorry - super short; I have like, nothing else for her to say.)

---------------------------------------------

Stacy looked at the couple grimily and sighed. She didn’t want to leave and go home, but she also wanted Candace to be happy with Jeremy, so she decided to go. She turned her heel and skated back toward the exit, accidentally skating into something, or someone, and falling down. “Ow…” She winced as her butt hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:12 pm

"Yeah, of course." Coltrane stated as he held up his fist for Candace to bump. "Nice to see ya again."

Candace awkwardly bumped his fist, perhaps it was nervousness of being in front of Jeremy or just doing that gesture. "Hey, Stacy," She turned around and saw Stacy on the ground. "Stacy?"

As she was about to go over to help her up, Coltrane stopped her. "I got her, Candace." He made his way to her and held out his hand to help her up off of the ground. "Quite a fall there."
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:26 pm

The cute couple soon arrived at Mr. Slushy Burger, sitting on stools, them as close to each other as possible. "Heh..., so whatcha hungry for? Phineas asked her teasingly. He made a cute version of Isabella's catchphrase, him smiling.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sure was," Jeremy commented to Coltrane. He looked over to Candace, and Stacy. "Is everything OK?" He asked the two best friends. It might've seemed like he was ignoring Coltrane, when in reality, Jeremy was just curious.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:21 pm

(I feel so…. mushy. I can’t explain it. Guh.. And I can finally see the colors on here! Huh..)

Isabella giggled and eyed the menu bored, “Hmmmm,” She tapped her chin with her pointer finger and thought about what to eat, “Whatever you have is fine with me, Phineas,” Isabella turned to Phineas and smiled widely. She didn’t care what she ate; she was having a date with Phineas! Finally.

---------------------------------------------------------

Guh, I’m such a clutz.’ Stacy thought, then noticed a hand above her, apparently trying to help her up, “T-thanks.” She grabbed a hold of it and pushed herself off the ground, trying hard not to fall again.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:34 pm

(Forumotion must have had some bugs. My other forum went down for 'matenince' once, so this one must have as well while I wasn't checking in. Guess it was taken care of!)

"No prob." Coltrane smiled warmly at her and briefly forgot he was holding her hand. After a second or two, he finally let go.

Candace chuckled a little and looked back at Jeremy. "So, Jeremy," She almost let out another giggle, but managed to contain it. "Wanna skate before this place closes down?"
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:22 pm

Phineas smiled, thinking for a moment. He signaled for the guy to waitor to pay attention to/come over here. As the guy would, Phineas would tell their order.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sure Candace," He briefly said. "I'll see you later, Coltrane," Jeremy said as he tapped his fist against Coltrane's.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:32 pm

(:])

Isabella smiled as she watched Phineas talk to the waiter, ‘This is so romantic,’ she thought dreamily and sighed, hoping the day would never end.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Stacy blushed and turned to face Candace, trying to hide her flustering face away from the boys, “Have fun Candace,” She waved her friend goodbye and smiled, glad to see that they both were having fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next