Phineas And Ferb Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Home For Phineas And Ferb Fans Everywhere!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:53 am

See ya,” Isabella waved back, opened the front door and went inside. When she closed the door, she slouched up against it and took in everything that had happened today. Once she did, she let it all out and squealed joyfully.

Isa? Is that you?”

Isabella immediately stopped, “Yeah mom,” She then ran to her room, calling out to her mother from the entrance way, “I’m gonna miss dinner tonight; I have somewhere else to be.”

Okay. You have fun!”

I will!”

------------------------------------------------------

(Should I bring Stacy back in?)
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:28 pm

(If you want!)

Candace placed her hand over her mouth to hide her somewhat crazed laughter. "Hehehehehe...sure, Jeremy!"
Back to top Go down
https://pandf.forumotion.net
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:54 pm

As Phineas left, he started having flashbacks of the many adventures the two friends have been on together...

~Flashback Sequence~
Isabella saves him from being badly hurt when falling from the Haunted House, and him holding her hand as they went through the Haunted House.
~End Flashback~

"Since when do I have flashbacks?"
He asked himself. As he arrived home, Ferb confronted him. "What happend?" He asked Phineas. Phineas smiled. "I made some confessions...," He said. He ran upstairs, finding Lawrence up in his room. "Hey Dad. I won't be here for dinner tonight. I have plans." Phineas told him. Lawrence nodded. "Yes, yes. Just don't come home late," Lawrence told Phineas. Phineas nodded, agreeing with him, and heading to his room to prepare for the date.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
"You feeling OK, Candace?" He asked her with a confused look on his face. He could hear her muffled, crazed laughter, and wanted to make sure she wasn't ill, or anything.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:58 pm

(I thought I was the dad? Eh, no harm done, no worries!)
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:41 pm

(Okay, I might bring in Stacy, but it would totally ruin Candace’s day. I’ll keep her out of this one – it was a pretty long Isabella section after all – so why not? Sorry I didn’t get back here sooner – been looking up Seddie :]. I’m addicted!)

August 15, 2009,

Dear Diary,

Yes! It’s finally happened! After months/years of waiting, Phineas Flynn has announced he liked me. Can you believe it?! He likes me! Not like - like-like. So tonight, he and I are going to Mr. Slushy Dog’s to have dinner. Today was by far the best day ever! And it’s only going to get better.

Isabella put her purple fuzzy pen down on her bed and sighed, looking out her window. She was lying on top of her stomach on her single bed, contently updating her journal.

Flashback

Okay everyone! Split off now!” They followed his order and separated; Ferb, Buford, and Irving running on one side of the table leg and Phineas and Isabella running to the other. The rogue robotic-bug that was chasing them slammed into the table, knocking down a sewing kit off the table and onto the bug. Needles fell toward the children, nearly stabbing them, but they were lucky. The machine got back up, shaking a bit, and proceeded to chase Phineas and Isabella. They looked at it in horror, and ran.

Isabella, too busy to notice the thimble in front of her, tripped and fell with an ‘oof’. She turned her back to face the bug, which looked ready to attack her at any minute, and screamed.

Out of nowhere, Phineas Flynn, who had a thimble placed over his head, swooped in and caught Isabella, carrying her to safety. Once he dropped her gently on the table, he turned around with his green swinging string and kicked the bug over.

Flashback

She smiled and went back to writing

I kind of had a feeling he liked me (or I really really really hoped so), you know Diary? But I didn’t think it would actually happen! So I have to go and get ready for our date. Nothing too fancy – it was Slushy Dog after all; maybe a comfy-casual sundress but cute all the same? Tell you what – I’ll tell you how the date goes and what I wore when I get back. Talk to you later!

~ Love Isabella Garcia-Shapiro

(I talked for Phineas in the flashback – hope that’s okay.)
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:04 pm

(In the flashback is fine, just don't control other people's characters in the RP is how it goes. I should add that to the rules...yeah...)

Candace calmed down, breathing slowly and trying not to freak out as she did. "I'm fine. Wanna skate?" She asked him, barely getting the words out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:05 pm

(Wouldn't dream of it, but it was exactly like the episode - so I thought it would be okay.)
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:06 pm

(Wait...rephrase...in flashbacks and dreams is fine, but not in actual RP time. There, now it makes more sense, lol.)
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:07 pm

(Yes, yes it does. Glad I did things correctly.)
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:18 pm

As Ferb was busy doing whatever Ferb does, Phineas was taking a quick shower, than putting on some good clothes. They weren't anything fancy; just better than what he usually wears.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sure," He told her as they began skating, while they talked. "Weird, there were whole bunch of tremors throughout town today..., but they seem to stopped now? You feel them?" He said, looking at her with his confused, yet happy to be with her, smile.
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:59 pm

(Anyone going to post now? o.o)
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:02 pm

(Ain't my turn.)
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:06 pm

( "Ain't" isn't a word. Lolz. Watcha, is it your turn? )
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:21 pm

(Oh, r-right. Sorry. Busy day and got caught in reading).

Isabella ran her fingers threw her dresses in her closet to look for one she would wear.

It was four-thirty, and she still didn’t even start getting ready.

Mom?” Isabella pulled out the two dresses she saw most fit and ran to the living room, where her mother was sitting comfortably on the couch with a romantic book and a hot cup of tea, “Which one do you like best?” Isabella asked, showing each dress in her arms, pulling one up at a time.

Vivian raised her head and took a look at the outfits, “Isa,” She cocked her head a bit, “Those sundresses are exactly the same, except two different shades of blue.”

But mom,” Isabella took a seat next to her mother and laid the dresses down carefully, making sure she didn’t wrinkle them, “I want it to be perfect – but not too perfect.”

Her mother raised an eyebrow, “Since when has my daughter gotten into perfection?” She paused, “Is this about tonight?”

Yeah,” Isabella looked down at her shoes, “Phineas asked me out on a date and I really want things to go well so he can, you know, ask me again and stuff,” She blushed a bit, “You know how much I like him and how long I’ve been waiting for him to ask!”

Isa,” Vivian laid her book down on the coffee table and put her arm round her daughter, giving her a side-hug, “The reason Phineas asked you is because he likes you for you; you don’t need to be perfect for someone who already sees you as that.”

Isabella returned the hug, “Thanks mom,” She got up and picked up her dresses, but stopped and turned around, “Seriously though, which one?”

-------------------------------------------------

Stacy, who had been sitting on the curb for about fifteen minutes, checked her phone out of boredom.

Nothin',” She thought, then shut the cell phone and shoved it in her pocket, “Candace is probably skating and flirting with Jeremy right now, having such a great time.”

She sighed and fiddled with her fingers a bit, but abruptly stopped, “Why should I suffer on account of Candace? It’s her fault I missed the sale anyway. Maybe I should get her back or something..”

Yeah! She’s so going down!” Stacy stood up and threw her fist into the air, while getting a couple of odd glances from passing pedestrians.

(Thought it would be fair for me to write that much. Sorry for the wait!)
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:26 pm

(Certainly makes up for it, no worries!)

"Oh," Candace waved her hand and smiled. "That was just Phineas and Ferb's ginormous robot that they built, which went on a robot rampage down our street, and the kids had to dangerously climb up it to shut it off as me and Stacy were chasing after it on our skates....you know, the usual."
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:32 pm

(Glad to hear that :])
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:39 pm

Phineas would be well dressed, and ready, in time for their date, him wearing pretty-good clothes. He would be wearing a suit, white tee, and blue jeans. He would keep preparing himself, leaving early tonight to go to his date.

"Ah," He said. Jeremy usually partakes in their schemes, enjoying himself, and even using it as a chance to "hang out" with Candace. "Hope their OK...," He said. After hearing the word dangerous, he became a little concerned, but knew the kids could probably handle it. However, it still is a good question to ask. "Like your skates..," He said to her as they went around the Skate park together.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:10 am

Isabella had just gotten out of the shower and was running back and forth, trying to get ready in time for her date. She had decided to go for the light blue shaded dress, matching flip flops and bow (Isabella just wasn’t herself without a cute matching bow).

Mom!” Isabella was fully dressed and ran to her mother in the living room, “Watcha think? I’m not done, but this is what I’m wearing.” She twirled around for her mother.

Vivian remained quiet for a moment and put her book down (which she was still trying to read).

What? Is the bow on too tight or something?”

Isa,” her mother walked up to her and pulled her into a tight hug, “My girl’s growing up! Next thing I know she’ll be out of the house, married with three kids!”

Mom! Choking – not breathing,” Isabella struggled out her mother’s grasp and straightened out her hair a bit.

Oh, sorry. You go finish up okay? Do you need any help?”

Actually, can you help me with me makeup?”

What?” Her mother said shockingly, “You’re not wearing makeup – you’re too young for it!”

But,” Isabella arched an eyebrow, “You just said I’d be married with children anytime soon..”

“I was being overly dramatic, Isa,” Vivian pulled her daughters hand and brought her to her room, “Now, let me help you with your dress – it seems a bit too snug.”

-----------------------------------------

Stacy skated down the street toward the skate park, “So,” She thought, “How should I get her back..?” She tapped her chin a bit, then snapped her fingers, “Got it!” She yelled enthusiastically.

(Okay. Still thinking about something Stacy could do to Candace, but remain in character. Then have Candace and her talk about it, kind of like Spa Day. Whatcha think? All up to you really, Strudel.)

Last edited by WatchaDoing46231 on Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:15 am

"Oh, don't worry, they're okay." Candace told him, a fact that she was also very relieved about. She looked down at her yellow skates upon hearing the complement. "Oh, thank you Jeremy."

(
Hmm...I guess that would work.)
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:26 am

(I'm sorry, I couldn't resist the Ferb thing after watching Thaddeus & Thor. Ferb saying: "We also do it for the ladies, rrroww!" Sorry, a force of habit. xD )
As Phineas walked down stairs, his mother whistled teasingly, his family (With the exception of Candace) eating dinner. "What a smashing good outfit, my boy. Where are you going off to tonight?" Lawrence asked. "I'm going to Mr. Slushy Dog for a date with Isabella, so don't wait up for me," He told his Step-dad. "Oh! You look so cute!" Linda told her son. Phineas forced himself to walk away, him knuckle tapping Ferb, Ferb grinning.
Jeremy smiled, him also relieved that Candace's brothers were OK. "Too bad it's already near closing time for the Skate Park..., we could've skated even longer. But, right now's fine.." He told her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:32 am

(Hey, if you want to be someone else's character, could you ask the person next time. I.E, me? I am Lawrence, after all. It says so on the first page. Sorry to be rude, it's just a pet-peeve of mine.)

Last edited by StrudelCutie4427 on Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:33 am

(Ehehe. Sturdel? You skipped me again. So anyway.. sorry I didn't mention this earlier, but may I talk as Vivian for the moment? No one's her, and I needed her in it, soo .. yeah.)

Last edited by WatchaDoing46231 on Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:34 am

(Sorry, the Lawrence thing distracted me. Go on, I apologize.)
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:58 am

(It's okay - no need to worry :])

Okay Isa, come on out!” Vivian was waiting in the living room after helping her daughter get ready.

Isabella stepped inside the room and twirled a bit. You had to admit it – she looked dazzling; pretty light blue sundress, matching flip-flops, and a blue bow to top it all off.

You look great hunny!” her mother squealed and gave her a quick hug. Isabella smiled in response, but turned her attention to her wrist-watch, “So Phineas should be here any minute for our date..”

-------------------------------------

Stacy crossed a few blocks and finally made it to the Googleplex Mall - home of the new skate park.

More importantly, where Candace and Jeremy were.

She entered the skate park gates and took a look around. The place was huge, and crowded too. Dozens of ramps, rinks, and bars were placed, being used by skaters and, eh-hem, non-skaters as well. Stacy eagle-eyed the entire place, searching for her best friend and Jeremy and she soon found them skating together and talking.

Yoo-hoo!” Stacy waved frantically at the couple, causing some people to look her way, “Hey guys; over here!”
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:01 am

Candace snapped her head in Stacy's direction when she heard her voice. Just what she needed, something to interrupt her perfect moment. If it wasn't his sister or her brothers, it was bound to be something. "Stacy? What...what are you doing here? Did you get your shoes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next