Phineas And Ferb Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Home For Phineas And Ferb Fans Everywhere!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation   Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:09 pm

An untitled future Christmas special has been announced and is set to be released likely in Winter of 2009. Phineas and Ferb are their Christmas vacation. Likely a Season 2 episode, the lyrics for the theme song will change. The known lyrics are:

Two wondrous weeks of our Christmas vacation
Before New Years and school comes to end it
So the holiday problem for kids of all nations
Is finding a good way to spend it

Following this are montages of Phineas and Ferb doing Christmas activities.
Currently, the episode is still in heavy production, as the title has still not even been finalized.

Check out PhineasandFerbwikia.com when more information comes out (even though I'll be posting it here)!
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation   Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:26 pm

I love Christmas specials! Can't wait for this one. Knew this episode would happen. All good shows have holiday specials.
Back to top Go down
https://pandf.forumotion.net
VanessaDoofenshmirtz

VanessaDoofenshmirtz

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation   Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:27 pm

Yeah, I heard of it... I don't know where... I think it was an interview... maybe Pirper Bites? or something like that...
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation   Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:45 pm

Yeah, I think that's her. There was a link to it and such - so I watched it a bit. Anywho, I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
VanessaDoofenshmirtz

VanessaDoofenshmirtz

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation   Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:48 pm

Yeah... I want to watch it... NOW
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation   Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:49 pm

I love the new lyrics. I hope Bowling For Soup will still sing the theme song.
Back to top Go down
VanessaDoofenshmirtz

VanessaDoofenshmirtz

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation   Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:52 pm

Yeah! The lyrics were cool and I I love you "Today is gonna be a great day"... Bowling for Soup should do it too... they just should...
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation   Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:05 pm

I think they will. I mean, they did the original, they probubly will do this one too.
Back to top Go down
VanessaDoofenshmirtz

VanessaDoofenshmirtz

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation   Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:09 pm

Hahaha, yes... I think they will...
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation   Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:25 pm

Note: It's actually called: [b]Phineas and Ferbs' Christmas Special.[/i] It will be showing on: December 6th (Disney XD), December 11th (Disney Channel US), and December 18th (ABC Family). Yes! ABC Family. Funny how they chose Phineas and Ferb as a holiday-thing for the 25 days of Christmas. x.x

Quotes:

Isabella. "We don't celebrate Christmas, but I got the coolest stuff for Hanukkah!" (Sounds Happy; shifting to sadness) "I mean, I'm with you guys... boo no Christmas."

Unknown Elf. "Santa's not coming to Danville."

Phineas. "Well that doesn't seem fair."

Other Elf. (Grouchy) "Well what are you gonna' do about it?"

Phineas. "Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today... We're gonna' save Christmas!"

Phineas. "Santa thinks everyone's naughty?"

Buford. (While pushing the back-end of a carrot into Baljeet's body, the bullied child made a 'Snowman' of) "Now, that's just nonsense...!"

Sneak Peek of a Song & Quote Moment:

Singer. "Now grab some Holly and Mistletoe... cause we're gonna' go out tonight!"

Baljeet. (After kissing an unknown girl under the mistletoe, spinning her around dreamily as he begins to walk away.) "Later!"

Doctor Heinz Doofenshmirtz. "Tis the season to be naughty! Hahaha!"

Phineas. "We're gonna' save Christmas!"

Candace. "You've got to be kidding me."

Carolers. "We wish you a Merry Christmas! We wish you a Merry Christmas... (Cut-off by Doofenshmirtz)

Doctor Heinz Doofenshmirtz. "Are you threatening me?!"

Carolers. (Contd.) "...and a Happy New Year!"

Now I'm done with my contribution.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation   Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:34 pm

Haha, I love these quotes!

I saw the entire theme song for this. It's great, adn they got Bowling for Soup to sing too Smile.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation   Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:56 pm

Quote :
Carolers. "We wish you a Merry Christmas! We wish you a Merry Christmas... (Cut-off by Doofenshmirtz)

Doctor Heinz Doofenshmirtz. "Are you threatening me?!"

Carolers. (Contd.) "...and a Happy New Year!"

LOL, I saw that in a promo recently, love it.

And I've listened to the new theme song too, it is amazing.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation   Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:08 pm

Baljeet. (After kissing an unknown girl under the mistletoe, spinning her around dreamily as he begins to walk away.) "Later!"

Yeah, Baljeet!

I missed the special, but I'll watch it tomorrow, since I believe it's coming on again.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation   Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:21 pm

So I found the special on youtube, 'cause I'm not waiting on regular Disney to air it, and I thought it was fantastic!! All of the songs were just fantastic, it looked amazing as always and Doofenshmirtz was funny as always.

I even made a new avatar to celebrate. xD
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation   Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:34 pm

I loved it too. A complete classic Very Happy. I'm very impressed.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation   Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:54 am

100% agree with the classic comment. It's a must see every year for me now, I think. It was just so very well written! I was very impressed with the quality of the songs (way to go by the way for the creators episode with the most songs!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation   Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation
Page 1 of 1