Phineas And Ferb Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Home For Phineas And Ferb Fans Everywhere!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Doofenshmirtz Scenarios

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

Random Doofenshmirtz Scenarios Empty
PostSubject: Random Doofenshmirtz Scenarios   Random Doofenshmirtz Scenarios Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:18 pm

After Norm fell below the Bridge.. + Doofenshmirtz knows he's a Cartoon.. :

It was Ten O' clock in the morning when Heinz finally awakened, him looking to Norm's wet, and almost circuit-blown body in the closet. "Curse you Perry the Plat-" Doctor Doofenshmirtz began, being interrupted by his mouth-guard, which gargled his voice. He took out the mouth-guard, putting it in it's case. "Great..now I'm going to be stuck alone on today's plan. Curse you Dan Povenmire!" Doctor Doofenshmirtz shouted, to which his nose was erased off. "Curse you.." Doctor Doofenshmirtz muttered, crossing his arms, and glaring angrily. "Hey! If you can erase my nose like that, can't you fix my voice!? Y- you know, since you do all that which changes me!? Pleease?!" Doctor Doofenshmirtz begged, his nose redrawn on. However, his voice remained the same.
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Random Doofenshmirtz Scenarios   Random Doofenshmirtz Scenarios Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:30 pm

Doofenshmirtz & Kevin:

"Heinz, my old friend...do me this single favor. Set fire to the Sun!!" Kevin exclaimed, him separated by a window of glass in this Jail. "Dude..it's a big ball of Fire! How can you set fire to it?!?" Doofenshmirtz asked, shrugging. "I dunno..? Oh..! I got it! Make a Bigger Ball of Fire..no. That wouldn't end well." Kevin said, his idea tossed aside. "Anyways, you know I can just Self-destruct your lair...it always happens to my machines. O- oh! You remember, Perry the Platypus? Right? He's my Arch-nemesis..and he..tends to make my '-Inator's blow up. Heh..but I'm sure everything at your lair will go off without-a-problem!" Doofenshmirtz said, giving a reassuring nod, while showing a picture of Agent P. "Heinz, Heinz, Heinz..that's just a Platypus. They don't do much, you know? And, their the only mammals to lay eggs." Kevin stated, pointing out well-known facts. "I'm not joking! God..you Big-shots sure are cocky. Ok, so I'll...toss aside the 'Setting fire to the sun' concoction, and instead just use one of my '-Inator's to destroy your lair so nobody else can steal your mastermind...you know what I mean? I just hate when people steal from you..despite being evil, it just stinks!" Doctor Doofenshmirtz said, collecting his things before getting up off his feet. "See ya later, Heinz! ..And say hello to 'Huge-hands-Hans' for me!" Kevin shouted, getting out of his chair, and walking off. "Curse you.." Heinz Doofenshmirtz muttered, leaving the Police Station with what he needed.
Back to top Go down
King Julien

King Julien

PostSubject: Re: Random Doofenshmirtz Scenarios   Random Doofenshmirtz Scenarios Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:41 am

Pretty good. Me likes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Doofenshmirtz Scenarios   Random Doofenshmirtz Scenarios Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Doofenshmirtz Scenarios
Page 1 of 1