Phineas And Ferb Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Home For Phineas And Ferb Fans Everywhere!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator   Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:44 am

Longest...title...ever. Doesn't even fit on ff.net's thing. It's actually just called Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or:. Haha.

Anyway, Dr. Doofenshmirtz plans to take away fuel from cruise ships everywhere and then use his own cruise ship to pick up passengers and charge them even more money than what they paid on the other cruise liner! But could there be an even more sinister plan underlying this one...

Stuck at the moment. Hoping to continue soon.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5026498/1/Dr_Doofenshmirtz_Or
Back to top Go down
https://pandf.forumotion.net
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator   Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:47 am

Cool - I'll read and review; if I haven't already.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator   Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:48 am

I believe you have, actually.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator   Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:49 am

Yes, yes I have.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator   Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:58 am

I thought so. Lol, can't even remember who's reviewed my stories exactly, it's been so long since I've done something with it!
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator   Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:16 pm

LOL, same. I always forget.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator   Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:18 pm

Glad to hear I'm not the only one.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator   Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:21 pm

I bet there's more people out there who do too.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator   Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:01 pm

Especially the ones in bigger fandoms who get loads of reviews.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator   Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:59 pm

I've seen that. But hey, this is a pretty big fandom, and I've seen stories with a ton of reviews.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator   Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:13 pm

Yup, it all just depends on how the story is written and what is therein. Sad fact is, people seem to flock to pairing stories more than anything. I tend to write stories just about...nothing, really. Haha. Just another adventure. Not that I won't write pairing stories.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator   Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:52 pm

I do that too. Any Phineas and Ferb story is good (except slash ones. I don't read those..). I just go to Just in and then the Phineas and Ferb catagory
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator   Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:30 pm

I'm not much of a story reader, usually I just write. Occasionally I'll read. I do like Invisabool's stuff, though.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator   Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:39 pm

Yeah, he's good. I also like some others. Random people who actually have pretty nice reads.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator   Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:53 am

Okay, interesting news with this story: Someone has reviewed it and asked if they can make fanart of my story! I, naturally, said yes and am anxiously awaiting the pics!
Back to top Go down
CandaceFan12

CandaceFan12

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator   Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 12:18 pm

Hey, just letting you know I read and reviewed as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator   Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:16 pm

Thanks! I just read your review, glad you liked it! I think you'll like it more once I get around to revamping what I've got and going on with it. The new additions will feature more detail and such. Smile
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator   Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:15 pm

That's awesome Strudel Smile! Congrats. Hope the picture comes out nice, but I'm glad the person enjoyed it that much!
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator   Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:31 pm

Picture...what...I'm confused.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator   Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:40 pm

Oops. Wait. I reviewed something that was from, like, August. On the first page. My bad..aheheh.

Good story though! Keep it up, Strudel.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator   Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:42 am

Thanks! I'm not too into it nowdays, though...don't really feel up to working on this story in the least bit.
Back to top Go down
King Julien

King Julien

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator   Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:45 am

that title IS long! xD albino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator   Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr. Doofenshmirtz Or: How I Learned To Stop Making That Platypus Noise And Love The Bombinator
Page 1 of 1