Phineas And Ferb Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Home For Phineas And Ferb Fans Everywhere!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Thread

Go down 
+2
WatchaDoing46231
StrudelCutie4427
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

Random Thread - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:08 pm

Hey, I'd go for it! Talk to her. If you miss her, then you should at least get together sometime to hang out. You don't want to forget about eachother, eh?

Kinda quiet really didn't mean much. lol.

I found out from my best friend that he wanted me to go the football game (he's on the marching band and stuff). She said I was gonna go, but told me about it first and asked me. Of course I excepted.

Yeah..

Umm. Let's see. I chases him around the audotorium because he just struck a horrible nerve, and I managed to get introuble (but no detention! Thank goodness.).

The next day was the football game.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:15 pm

I'm going to tomorrow, if I don't somehow manage to forget. I really don't know how I did. And no, we wouldn't want that.

One...thing bugs me though. Age difference. There's a little gap between us age-wise, and I find it a bit odd. That's why I didn't think about this at first with her.

Well, glad you didn't get into trouble then. Oh, haha. Well, never mind then about the quiet thing. xD
Back to top Go down
https://pandf.forumotion.net
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:33 pm

Oh. Heck, I don't find that to be a bad thing at all! I've seen Freshman date sophmores and even juniors! Seriously.

Me too.

So, I decide to tell one of my friends who I like, and I decide to trust her. I've known her long enough and she seems trushtworthy.

Later, I come across him, who I'm still a bit peeved at with the whole chasing thing. But after school we talk and stuff. And he flirts and all that. Blah...

So I go to the football game. He's playing his trumpet...yada unimportant things bore me.

After the game when I'm waiting to be picked up, I congradulate him on a job well done. He however thought the band wasn't good. I enlighten him, saying "You were great. I mean, the football team sucked (we lost. Really, our team is reallllly bad..), but the band was pretty good."

We have a couple of my friends around us, joining in the conversation. and he brings up the audotorium thing. I laugh, saying "You nearly got me introuble, thank you very much!" And he laughs too.

Then, that same girl I told about liking him comes around, saying "Because she was flirting with you!"

My face drops.

And a couple of "oooohhhss" fill the air.

But I have no idea what to say.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:47 pm

Go up one year and then we'll see if it's okay. But I get your point, and it doesn't really bother me much anymore.

Two things comes to mind.

One: She was just kidding. I have no idea how she said it, but this could be possible. Of course, still a horrible thing to do and shouldn't be done at all.

Two: Maybe she wanted to see something happen. Maybe she saw it as an opportunity to get you together.

I don't know, I'm probably wrong on both cases. I'm not exactly the person to ask here. xD
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:53 pm

Whatcha doin?

xP
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:06 pm

Random Ferb...perfect for this thread! Nothin' really. Read above I guess.

Nope. She wasn't kidding. I have no idea what she wanted. But I'm mad at her. Very.

He 'ooohed' too, by the way. In a somewhat comical way. But walked away. I was infuriated.

I acted totally calm. But when she tried talking to me, I did that 'friend', 'pall', 'amigo!' thing with her. I was, and still am, totally angry.

I have no idea how he feels about it. One of my friends who went to the game with me tried to lighten up the situation and help me out. Saying "You're just such a flirt, you don't even know when you're doing it!" And laughed, then whispered "I'm trying to cover you."

I was too schocked with the incident to play along.

Then she proceeded to go over by him and talk with the girl near him. When my ride came, I tried hard to get her attention so I could just go home, but she wasn't listening. What game was she playing? After about a minute, she realised that we had to leave. (I'll be asking her what the heck she was doing on Tuesday.)

I was totally depressed in the car. Infuriated, emotional. I tried so hard not to break down.

And I finally made it homw, feeling broken hearted and stupid.

Lesson here: Learn to trust the right people. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:09 pm

Well, I'm certainly sorry that this happened. Have you talked to him lately? How does he feel around you, hopefully not any different in a bad sense.
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:11 pm

Ah.. telling your friend was the problem? That's one thing we share, Watchadoing46231.

I tried telling a friend whom I liked, and it ended badly. In History Class (4th Period), he let the secret out. I covered the best I could; didn't really work.

Another time, my friend told his cousin---whom is friends with the girl I liked previously. To wrap it all up, it ended badly. >.>

But, the friend realizes his mistake, and we share secrets like that now.. somewhat.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:25 pm

No, Strudel. Unfortuently, this game was on a Friday nightm and I haven't talked to him since. Actually, I haven't talked to anyone since.

Sorry to hear that Ferb. But right now, 'forgiving' isn't in my 'things to do' list. This is girl on girl talk. She needs to know what she did was wrong in a nice way, but I don't plan on forgiving her anytime soon. After I confront her about her mistake, I'm gonna be ignoring her for awile till this whole thing gets sorted out, and the boy I like and I are comfortable again.
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:27 pm

Didn't imply for you to forgive her, or anything like that. It's your life, and you decide how to deal with your friends. You can--not forgive her--or anything until that point in time. And that's good.. take some time to get things straight. You don't need the added stress.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:29 pm

Quote :
And that's good.. take some time to get things straight. You don't need the added stress.

I agree. Stress would definitely be the last thing you need in this situation.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:41 pm

Stress is the only thing I have right nowm lol. Anyway, 'nough bout me. Maybe we can bring it back up on Tueday. What about you Ferb? How's your love life?
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:49 pm

Yeah, how 'bout it, Ferb?

Okay, ironic! I just looked at my phone, and she texted me almost two hours ago. I had it on silent all day for some reason. Now she's probably asleep...looks like I'll get back to her first thing tomorrow. But isn't it ironic that she texted me?
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:53 pm

I'm not entirely sure, to tell you the truth. I THINK I have feelings for this girl---I knew her since Grade School. She went to a Catholic School for 6th to 8th Grade. So, I never got to know her more. Now we're in the same school again.. I'm trying to connect with her, and talk more. However, I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about her.

Cuz you know, last time we were face-to-face, I didn't like girls yet. So.. for now--I'm not sure. :/ <l3
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:55 pm

Well, perhaps you need to hang out with her more and get to know her better. Perhaps then you will either see that you like her more and could possibly be compatible.
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:57 pm

Yeah, I know that. But, it seems sometimes she prefers the life she grew into---not the one she left behind.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:43 pm

That's great Strudel! Text her back! Go! Very Happy

I agree with Strudel. Get to hang out more. If you do, you can figure out if you really do like her.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:57 pm

Okay, so I did. And today we spent a good 4 hours going back and forth talking! Smile
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:01 pm

That's great! How'd it go?
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:05 pm

It went well, just talked about normal things for the most part. At one point she talked about homecoming and how she brought a boy from church to it as her date...so there may or may not be something happening there.

And more general talk until I mentioned we should hang out after school one day and she agreed it would be fun. It turned into a group thing at one point though...but it's something! That's it, 'cause I had to go shortly after that.

So yeah, good talk with her today! Smile
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:09 pm

That's great!
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:24 pm

Yup! And just talked to her again not but a few minutes ago. So, yeah, things are getting off to a good start in remembrance lane. xD In reference to you saying not wanting to forget each other, haha.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:21 pm

Smile That's amazing! I'm happy for you.

Um.. the thing I was telling you about before? About my 'friend' opening her mouth and telling my crush that I was flirting with him?

Well, she tried to buy my forgivness. This is what I told her:

"What I told you was with full confidence. But you opened your mouth and lost my trust. Friends trust eachother, but I can't trust you anymore after what you did."

Then she tried to give me a bracelet. -.- I gave it strait back saying, "We don't buy friends or forgiveness. Life doesn't work that way."

Believe me, I said it nicely, but a tad bit firm. My other friend who was there when she opened her mouth told me that she seemed upset afterwards. But I'm ignoring that factor. It'll have to wait.

But most of all...

My crush seems to be avoiding me now. I tried to talk to my friend who was right next to him talking to him, and he didn't even acknowlage my presence! And he walked away! I'm screwed. I really hope I can have a better day with this tomorrow..
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:30 pm

Thanks!

Yeah, you did the right thing there. Certainly shouldn't let her back in after doing something like that.

Oh my. Here's my opinion: If you get a chance to talk to him in private, do that. Talk to him about the situation and smooth things out if needed.

Maybe he ignored you there because he didn't want that to come up in front of your friend or something. That I don't know.

But there's my advice, do with it what you will.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:42 pm

No problem Very Happy

Great advice. But first:

I need to ask my friend (the one who opened her mouth) a simple favor:

She can't bring up this situation to him. Pretend like it never happened. That way, it'll be a lot less awkward. For me. For him. For her, too.

Maybe I can see him inbetween secong and third period. I usually do, but I didn't today. I'm very close with his best friend and him and I are in almost every class together (that includes every morning class.). He usually stops for him, so I do too. Then the other guy who's with my crush hangs on us too. So usually it's my crush, me, his friend, and his best friend (and sometimes my best friend) walking down a hall.

We'll see how everything turns out. I'll give a full report.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thread
Page 16 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next