Phineas And Ferb Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Home For Phineas And Ferb Fans Everywhere!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Thread

Go down 
+2
WatchaDoing46231
StrudelCutie4427
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

Random Thread - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:55 pm

Quote :
Cool! Your own webshow. I want to make one, just for the fun of it.

Site, actually. No webshow. Although........that would be fun! I might be getting a new computer for Christmas, so I might do that too. xD

Quote :
Looks cool. I'll check it out.

Awesome! I'll have the first comic up by next Sunday, maybe.

Quote :
Eer. Sorry to hear. Glad you're okay though

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://pandf.forumotion.net
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:06 pm

Ugh. I keep reading things wrong! What is up with that? Maybe I'm just really tired...yeah..

Awesome! It does sound like fun.

Cool. I have a party to go to, but I'll check it out when I can!

No prob.

By the way: Halloween in five days!! clown
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:11 pm

Quote :
Ugh. I keep reading things wrong! What is up with that? Maybe I'm just really tired...yeah..

Haha, don't worry about it, happens to everyone!

Quote :
Awesome! It does sound like fun.

I know. Ever since I saw iCarly I've wanted to do one. xD

Quote :
Cool. I have a party to go to, but I'll check it out when I can!

Yup, that's fine! Hope you have fun at the party! Smile

Quote :
By the way: Halloween in five days!! Random Thread - Page 18 Icon_clown

Yeah! Too bad I'm not doing anything exciting. Random Thread - Page 18 Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
CandaceFan12

CandaceFan12

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:40 am

StrudelCutie4427 wrote:

Quote :
By the way: Halloween in five days!! Random Thread - Page 18 Icon_clown

Yeah! Too bad I'm not doing anything exciting. Random Thread - Page 18 Icon_sad

Yeah me neither, just handing out candy to the kiddies and I probably won't even dress up but I don't know
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:36 pm

Aw, but dressing up is the best part! You must. xD Or not, whatever. Haha!

I actually just heard about a free event going on. All I need is someone willing to hang out with me and give me a ride on Saturday! Gonna go through the friends list!
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:59 am

I dressed up as Miss Krueger, you know, from Nightmare on Elm Street?

Cool!
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:08 pm

Actually, I don't know. Never seen those movies. I'm not a horror fan.

Yeah, it would've been cool. But I just stayed home and relaxed in the end. I did dress up, though. Just 'cause. The Mad Hatter, was my costume.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:41 pm

Mad Hatter? How come he seems so fimiliar....?

Oh....uh. Well, this was my costume:

[img][/img]

And this is Nightmare on Elm Street:

[img][/img]

(Why can't I copy and paste anything on here? Ugh, I'll update it soon enough.)
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:49 pm

Mad Hatter, from Alice in Wonderland? Ring any bells?

Random Thread - Page 18 15880-24488

I think I know what Nightmare on Elm Street is, just not familiar with the characters therein.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:00 pm

You were him? Cool Smile. A couple of people were tea-hostists from Alice in Wonderland and Alice.

Well, miss Krueger isn't in the movies: she's just a female version of Freddy Krueger, the killer in the film.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:04 pm

Yup! I even attempted the voice. xD I think I did it well, but who knows?

Ahhhh...I see now. No wonder I didn't know who it was, haha.

And sorry I'm not hopping in the chatbox to chat it up, I'm frantically hopping tab to tab to talk to people.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:42 am

I'm back! But I'm in school, so yeah. \

Nice Smile.

Haha.

It's okay.

Don't I got a story for you. After school sometime, I'll tell it, but I'll start with this:

I have Saturday Detention.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:16 pm

Wow, whenever you get back to the computer, I want to hear this story. Haha.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:41 pm

Haha. Well, I just got back from it! Three hours - three! Doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:28 pm

So...why did you have Saturday detention?

And now, oh boy now, do I have a story. xD I'll let you do yours first. I'll let you know in advance, mine's...relationship-ish.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:10 pm

Cell phone. But it was in the hallway. No warning, and this was my first time! Seriously. I was bawling.

What sucks is that my crush (who I hasn't been talking to for a month) was in the office too. And he saw me.

By the way, he has a senior girlfriend. Ugh.

Ohhh!! Srudel, I'd love to hear it!! Smile

By the way, CHECK OUT THIS!!!!!!!!

http://danwarp.blogspot.com/2009/11/awesome-video-freddie-bra.html

Summery: Should Freddie Date Carly or SAM

You know George the Bra, right? The one who tells ghost stories? Well, apparently, he and Freddie have a 'talk'. Since I haven't seen it, I read the coments, such as:

George the Bra is a SEDDIE SHIPPER!

Check it out!
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:51 pm

Wow, that stinks. And especially since it was your first time with that happening? Seems like a warning would've been more appropriate.

Oh, I'm very sorry to hear that.

Okay, well, there's two parts to it. We'll call each part...Person A and Person B.

Person A:

Over on ff.net, one of my friends on the CWT board decided that she should hook me up with one of her friends. So she gave me the link to her profile and we started to talk and get along and right now, we're friends. All fair and fine. Yesterday she brought up the hook up thing and we agreed that eventually, it could work out between us, so we got that going.

All's well with Person A.

Person B:

Recently I had a dream about one of my friends. In it I visited my old high school (Which I did do recently) and when I got there, someone came up to me and poked me in the ribs and then hugged me. (That happened to when I got there) But after that we went and talked about hanging out. (Now it's purely dream fiction here).

The dream fast forwarded to me and her coming from a viewing of Up. We went to a food court in the mall and got some pizza, sat down and started to eat it. Not too long after that she flat out asked me out. I nearly dropped my pizza and after a bit of silence said yes. We stood up and left hand in hand, but we ran into a couple of friends, who were going out too(But aren't anymore in real life). Those two figured it out, but then they left. After that, me and her kissed right then and there.

And then I woke up.

Okay, so now I've got two people that I'm thinking about, but only one that really could work and the other one is just one that sort of...dream works, if that makes any sense. But between me and my real-life friend, I always thought there was something between us.

Anyway, there we go. xD
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:04 pm

My mom's really mad at the school board because of it. I mean, maybe if it happened twice, and in CLASS none the less, than fine. Okay - I could live with a saturday. But one time? Are you joiking?! But, hey, I got comfort friends Very Happy. One suggested a coloring book - which isn't a bad idea if you think about it.

Yup. I was sitting on the chair in the office and he was by the desk lady getting a pass. I was crying, and he walked by and saw me. He even tried to comfort me by saying "You okay?" The best I could get out was shaking my head and say a quiet "No."

He gave me a sad look. Then he left.

Later, after being called into the vice principals and all that jazz, I got to go to my last period class. I was still crying, trying to calm down. It was a short time in there, since I spent most of my fourty five minutes in that stupid place.

After the last bell rang, I cought up to one of my friends and we took a short cut to our lockers, which is a tiny path outside. Behind me, I heard someone call my name and I turned around, looking to see who it was.

It was him.

I turned back around and snorted; since when did he care, anyway? He's been ignoring me for a month, and now he wants to talk?

He asked me what happened, and I answered simply, without looking at him "Nothin'." Out of the corner of my eye, he gave me a disapointed look with a "I seriously doubt that" look, then he ran ahead.

I'll end it there for now.

Person A:

Online hookup? I tried that once. He was gonna ask me out, but he moved and I haven't talked to him since. Just be carefull with these, okay? You'd never know if your actually talking to some hobo or something (I'm not saying you are, but you could). But I'm glad it's working out. Very Happy

Person B:

Dream? You know, they say when you dream of someone, that person was thinking about you before they went to sleep. Dreams just happen - you can't control them. They just occur for no reason and don't matter. Butt sometimes they mean something. Something important. Sometimes it's a romance thing. Like, for example, I had a dream about my crush once - before I liked him. I brushed it off, thinking "Why'd I dream about that whack job?" I hated him. But hey, look what happened!

I can fully admit that I'm in love with him. I've tried to dislike him. Hate him, for all I care. Nothing worked. I had a boyfirend - didn't work. He has a girlfriend - didn't work. He ignored me - didn't work, but I acted like I hated him.

Anyway, both of these girls are important to you, right? Even if one's online and the other's a dream.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:06 pm

I'm so sorry it took me so long to respond to this, I've been busy with things. Anyway, on to your post

Wow, I don't know how things are now for you, but I hope that things are better at the moment. But I'm sorry you had to go through all that.

And yes, both are important. But no dreams about Person B since, but Person A has invaded them now...
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 am

Yeah, there okay. I'm not doing anything bad. Really. One of my guy friends wanted me to skip class (I needed to work on something) and I said "No way!" He then called me a good-goody. Nub.

Me and him have been talking lately. He doens't ignore me that much anymore. If I do, I think he responds by ignoring me back. But the important thing is is that we're talking like friends again.

Invaded them how? Have you met Person A, by the way?
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:24 am

Well, I'm glad things are going well between you two, then! Smile

Well, I've been dreaming about her every now and again, really. And no, I have not.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:11 pm

Thanks! Well, it's complicated. It always is.

How can you dream of a girl you haven't met? Don'tcha gotta...you know..meet the person first? I suggest it. But if you're content with this, then so be it Smile.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:13 pm

Well, hopefully things will get un-complicated for you then.

I don't know if I'm content with this and going through with it or not. All I know is, somehow I've been dreaming about her.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:40 pm

Oh, wow. Well, I hope you two are working out, though!

Well, mine just got sooooooooooo more complicated. Sooooooooo much more.

Okay, so you know my crush has a "hot, older girlfriend" right? Well, he does. (I don't find her that "hot" at all. She seriouly isn't. She's so short and wears high heels all the time. Seriously. He's tall and I'm tall - shorter than him of course.)

So me, my best friend, and his best friend (who happens to be my close friend - he's a guy) are walking to english class after Spanish (well, me and his best friend. are. My best friend came from foods and was going to a different english class). All of a sudden, my crush's best friend (let's call him Funny Dude) heard his name being called. So Funny Dude went back down the hallway. However, I was carrying his books for him because I felt like it, so I followed (I also had nothing better to do). There I found my crush, his girlfriend, and some random chick that my crush called a "total spazz".

Now, when we got down one of the hallways, I was looking around for Funny Dude, but my crush had leaned in for a kiss with his girl. Once they made connection, I froze.

He was staring strait at me. Eyes open. Looking at me.

I locked too, and I felt that chill you get down your spine. Why was he looking at me?

Oh, then, to make things more ironic, I sprained my left foot during gym playing basketball. If you think back to the importance of this, you'd see that I started liking him after I sprained my right foot playing basketball.

Later, after a heck of a day of limping, going to the nurse, and hitting boys in the butt (long story short, one of the guys made me angry so I threw my bascketball at him and hit him - hard. I got a standing ovation, thank you very much). I was walking to the gym for basketball practice (I'm like, the captain) to tell the coach that I sprained my foot. I'm walking....limping down the hallway and my crush's at the school entrence door with his girlfriend. I hear him talking and then he stops, gazing at me. I lock once again, limping slowly, then turn back around. However, I turn my head to look back and he's still staring at me - not meanly or anything.

Then, I left.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:52 pm

Thanks!

Wow...what a convoluted situation. It really sounds like he still has a thing for you, despite having a girlfriend...that's not good. At least for that girl.

And sorry to hear about your sprained ankle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thread
Page 18 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next