Phineas And Ferb Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Home For Phineas And Ferb Fans Everywhere!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:32 am

"I don't know...I don't know..." Candace placed her hands on the sides of her mouth, cupping them together to shout up to Phineas. "Phineas! Be careful!"
Back to top Go down
https://pandf.forumotion.net
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:37 am

He blushed as she grabbed onto him, him still nervous about doing it. But..., if they didn't do it, they might've gotten badly hurt. The only thing that happend was them landing on their butts. "Woah! You OK Isabella?" He asked. Afterwards, they was a tremble, and then..., a beeping noise. The Giant Robot crumbled to pieces, blowing away with the wind due to the great drop it made.

(That works for cleanup? =O )
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:52 am

(Yeah, that works.)

Uhh...” Isabella closed her eyes and her head into her palm, “Ye-yeah I think so...,” Isabella peeled her eyes open gradually and got up, stumbling a bit, and reached out her hand toward Phineas to help him stand up. “What about you?”

-----------------------------------------------

See Candace,” Stacy smiled as she skated over to the two kids, who had just landed to the ground safely, much to her pleasure. “I told you that there was nothing to worry about! I knew they would be okay this whole time.”
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:58 am

"Yeah, safe...good." Candace's mouth was hung open at the fact that pretty much all her evidence was blown away. "Of course...of course it's all gone..." One factor she forgot about was her phone. But after a few seconds more of staring, she snapped her fingers in thought, remembering it. "Wait! The picture!" She pulled out her phone and laughed crazily. "Well, I'm glad that everyone's alright...because you are all soooooo busted!"
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:01 am

"Thanks, Isabella. And I'm good." He said. He then noticed his sister, and her best friend. "Hey Candace. Hey Stacy. Where you two going?" Phineas asked them. The Giant Robot situation was over with, and Ferb & The Fireside Girls walked over here.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:13 am

Isabella smiled at him, “Glad to hear it,” Isabella decided to walk over to the Fireside Girls and discuss the badges.

Alright girls,” Isabella placed her hands on her hips, “Great work today. We all defiantly disserve that patch,” The Fireside Girls cheered excitedly, while Isabella day dreamed about her entire day.

Kinda weird now that I think about it,” Isabella thought as she stared off into space, “Did he blush a couple times… or was that just me?”

------------------------------------------------

Stacy rolled her eyes at her best friend, “She’s probably going to drag me to your parents and try bust you like usual,” Stacy explained to Phineas unenthusiastically, “But just I’m gonna role with it; I really want those shoes.”
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:17 am

"Now I'm gonna go to Dad and tell on you brats, that's what we're gonna do!" Candace rolled off towards her house, ready to present her evidence to her father. "Aftewords we can get those shoes!" She shouted out to Stacy, who was yet to follow.
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:19 am

"Alright. Bye Candace! Hope you get your shoes, Stacy!" Phineas said as he waved goodbye. He had that usual smile on his face. "Hey Isabella, could I talk to you for a sec?" He asked as he turned towards her.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:25 am

Huh?” Isabella turned around to face Phineas, “Oh...sure,” she smiled sympathetically at him, trying to wash away her previous thoughts.

---------------------------------------

Stacy turned around and waved back at him, the proceeded to catch up to Candace and skate down the streets towards her house.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:29 am

Candace chuckled louder and louder at the thought of finally busting her brothers. Yet it hadn't occurred to her to actually look at the picture she took Eventually she skated into her house and into the living room. "Dad, dad!" She skated into the coffee table and because of her momentum, she actually flipped over it and landed on the ground opposite it. "Ow..."

"Hello, Candace." Lawrence said, still clipping coupons. The floor was covered in shreds of paper and very few large pieces remained intact. "A bit noisy coming in, aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:33 am

Phineas motioned for Ferb to meet him at home, and Ferb simply gave Phineas a thumbs up, in this situation meaning, "Yes." "Isabella..., you see..," He said, but noticed the Fireside Girls were still here.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:43 am

Oh!” Isabella instantly noticed that he wanted to be alone with her, “Okay girls,” Isabella turned around to face the Fireside Girls, “You all have earned your badges. I’ll give them out at tomorrows meeting, okay?” Isabella saluted the girls and they signaled her back, then turned around and headed home.

So,” Isabella brought her attention back to Phineas, “Watcha wanna talk to me about?”

-----------------------------------------

Stacy eyeballed the pile of coupons on the floor for a moment and dove into them. After about second underneath the small papers, she came back up, breathing deeply, with a few coupons in her hand, “Excuse me Mr. Fletcher, but would you happen to have a coupon for charcoal-black high heels?”
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:49 am

"Oh, hello Stacy! Of course, look in the shoe coupon area. I'm sure you'll find something." He gestured towards a pile near the couch, which was surprisingly large.

Candace stood up and opened up her phone. "Dad, look at this!" She switched to the picture she took and handed it to her father to see.

He took ahold of the phone and squinted a bit. "Well, Candace, that is a lovely elephant."

"Yeah, yeah, see--what?!" Candace snatched the phone away and looked at the picture; it was a big grey blur because she took it as the robot was moving and as she was rollerskating. "No! I--what, no! There was...robot...and then...it...I..." She plopped to the ground, defeated.
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:54 am

( xDDD OMG that was hilarious! An elephant? xO)

"Like I was saying..," He began. "Today.., I really began to realize something. How quickly things can change..., and I need to tell you something important." He said, him putting his head down for a brief moment, before looking up again.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:55 am

(Haha, thanks! I was hoping that was the reaction I'd get!)
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:56 am

(Elephants! lol!)
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:03 am

O-o-oh...” Isabella listened tentatively, not sure exactly what to say. She wasn’t sure where he was going, so she decided to just wait and hear him out.

----------------------------------------------

During Candace’s little outburst, Stacy jumped into the large pile of shoe-coupons and continued to dig through it. After awhile, she stuck out her arm and waved a piece of paper around frantically.

Found it!”

She stood up and stepped out of the heap of coupons and held her shoe coupon with pride. Stacy shook off the remaining papers off of her and walked over to her best friend, “Okay Candace. I got the coupon. Now let’s go get me some new -,” she found Candace, who was lying on the ground. Stacy proceeded to Mr. Fletcher and simply asked flatly,

What happened to her?”
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:09 am

"I guess she didn't like her lovely elephant photo." Lawrence stood up and cracked his back. After a day of clipping coupons, he seemed to have finally run out. "You kids have fun. I'm going to go look for more coupons in the drawers." He walked into the kitchen and begun to rumage through various drawers.

"Why....." Candace fell to her side again and groaned a little as she laid there, motionless. "Why can't I ever win, Stacy? Why?" She looked over a bit and saw that Perry had arrived. "Oh...there you are, Perry."

(I couldn't resist! It had to be done, lol.)
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:13 am

(Um. Reminder: Jeremy. )

"It's..., hard to say so I'll just come out with it..., I like you," He said, him blushing wildly. He needed to say that, that whole adventure leading him to have to say it before their time ended.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:15 am

(No one is him, lol. Thanks for the reminder though. We'll have to get to that next...)
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:23 am

(What about him?)

Isabella was completely stunned; immobile even. She wasn’t sure if Phineas was giving her the ‘I like you as a friend speech’ or ‘I like-like you’. She decided to save herself the embarrassment of humiliating herself and almost revealing her feelings to her crush again, “I like you too Phineas. You are my best friend, and you know that,”

(Ahehe. I'm evil x))

-----------------------------------

Stacy showed her friend a hand to help her up, “Maybe fate just doesn’t want your brothers to get into trouble,” she smiled warmly at her, “Look at the bright side – we had a fun day today, you gotta admit. I mean, sure I could’ve been skating half-pikes with super cute boys in that cute tank I saw at the store today and -,” Stacy stopped herself, knowing full well that bringing that up would only make things worse, “But the point is is that I had a great time and I know you did too.”
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:28 am

"Yeah..." Candace sat up and scratched her head a little. "Yeah, I did. You know, besides the worrying for Phineas' life. But it was sort of a fun day, wasn't it?" She slowly stood up with the help of Stacy and looked around a little, now feeling a bit better about things. "Still think Jeremy's at the skate park?"

(Well, you, Watcha, mentioned Jeremy several times. Are we going to do something with him or not?)
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:31 am

(I could be Jeremy if you upgrade the maximum character use in the RPing? o.o)

He shook the back of his head, blushing lightly. "N- no..., actually..., I like, like you," He said nervously. He was blushing the entire time, his cheeks as red as a tomatoe.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:35 am

(I thought I did? Oh, I never made that change because we scrapped the idea, didn't we! Sorry, yes. That rule still applies. 5 Characters max is the amount now. You can or Watcha can, whoever.)
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:17 am

(Sure, you can be Jeremy Ferb if you wanna)

R-really?” Isabella was ecstatic by now; she never saw this one coming, “You really mean that Phineas?” She wasn’t sure if she should leap for joy, scream, or faint.

----------------------------------------------------

Stacy elbow-nudged her best friend in the ribs lightly, “I knew you still wanted to see Jeremy!” She giggled at Candace, ”Now,” Stacy began, pulling out her cell phone to check the time, “it’s a quarter to four o'clock, so if we leave immediately and get to the park, you can skate with Jeremy for an hour or so before the skate park closes.”

Last edited by WatchaDoing46231 on Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next