Phineas And Ferb Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Home For Phineas And Ferb Fans Everywhere!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Thread

Go down 
+2
WatchaDoing46231
StrudelCutie4427
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

Random Thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:05 pm

keyboard's not working.draggin n dropping letters for post.be back whenever i get new one
Back to top Go down
https://pandf.forumotion.net
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:47 am

Alright. Well, I'll wait here than. Good luck with it!
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:59 am

Da da da daaaa! Lol. I'm back! Went out and got me a shiny new keyboard just an hour or so ago. Good to be back, haha. Wasn't very long of a disappearance, but good to be back nonetheless.

Oh, did some reading because I was bored. Two things, Whatcha: 1.) Thanks for the link to the forum on your profile! Smile

And 2.) I read your mini-songfic iCarly story-mabob, I owe you a review which I shall leave...later.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:25 pm

Great! Glad you got a new one. But please Strudel, leave the milk away from the computer.

No prob! Thought I should've put that up. I like decorating my profile - it's fun.

Thanks :]. I haven't gotten a review yet, but I got a Story Alert email-thing.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:29 pm

Or, or, any liquid...*Scoots soda can away* I'm just glad I have a mod handy for when these things happen and I can't be here! Smile

Yeah, I know what you mean. I try to update mine every now and again, but nothing too fancy. I don't go for all of those "If you blah blah blah copy and paste into your profile" things, though.

Well, you'll get one from me soon enough. Once I muster up the energy, lol.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:50 pm

Awh, thanks! Very Happy

Niether do I. I just have some random junk about me, pairings, stories, quotes, two quizes (which were pretty fun), and my favorite music.

LOL.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:56 pm

You're welcome!

Quotes are my favorite things to put on a profile...so many quotes, so little time. Haha. There was one Copy 'N Paste thingy I saw, but totally forgot to put on my profile...have to find it. I'll make a rare exception for this one.

Wow, haha. When I saw it was a new page, I totally forgot what I said on the last page to make you Lol. Haha. I looked, though, review. Right.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:50 pm

And what was that?

Wait, what?
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:20 am

I don't know, it was some thing about romance, I don't know. I'll have to find it.

I was just saying how easily confused I get when we get to a new page. Whenever a new page starts, and I see you respond to something I said, which was the last post on the previous page, I always forget what it was I said on the previous page. Haha.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:49 am

Here it is:

Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Boy: No

Girl: Do you like me?

Girl: Do you want me?

Girl: Would you cry if I left?

Girl: Would you live for me?

Girl: Would you do anything for me?

Girl: Choose--me or your life
Boy: My life

The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...

The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.

If you find this incredibly cute and touching, copy and paste it into your profile.

Via MimiSweet4's profile.

I love this one! Probably the only copy and pasty thingy I'll ever do.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:04 pm

Ohhh. Right.

Strudel, that made me cry. Seriously. I'm kinda in a big crush situation; I really like this boy and everyone says he likes me back (I'm negative about it though - of course). So yeah..

Wish there was a copy and paste thing for me..
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:13 pm

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to have that happen. I do apologize.

If you wanna talk about, I'm here to listen. I'll help the best I can! Smile Only if you want to, of course.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:23 pm

No, no. It's fine! I love the quote, actually.

I don't know. Hmm. Where to start, where to start. I'm not gonna put everything that happens and stuff, kay? I'll start, thne do another post as a continuation.

So, here we go:

I met this guy like, last year. And no, we did not get along. When my reading teacher accidentally (and constantly! Ugh, I hate her..) screwed up my name, he'd call me it all the time! I hated it! And I hated him more.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:28 pm

Oh, well, alright then. Never mind.

Yeah, no, I understand. You don't have to put everything, personal matters and such. Sounds like an interesting start.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:56 pm

Yeah. LOL.

Yup. Very interesting start indeed. I'm gonna put in everything actually, 'cos I just talk about his a lot. Sorry.

So, of course, my best friend and my other friend (the one who wrote in my seddie story? yup - her) had a crush on him. So what do I say about it? I hate him - so of course I'm against it. But I let them like who they like. Do whatever they want. But I still insulted him, and he still called me names. So, basically, a blood battle between us. Nice huh?

So, new school year. Got everything ready and stuff, and he's still here. Calls me the same name - still. Seriously, it was getting old. Very old. And I told him that.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:59 pm

Ironically, this reminds me of Sam and Freddie. Sorry, haha, couldn't resist.

Hmm...okay. I think I see where this is going. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:20 pm

Huh. Now that you mention it, it kinda does!

LOL.

So, during the basketball season, I had practice and stuff for my traveling town team. Well, during one of our plays, I blocked a pass and landed on my foot, rolling it and spraining it. So... that caused me to be out of school for a week or so. Yup.

When I came back, everyone was greeting me back and blah blah blah. But everywhere I went that day, he was there!

I had to go to English during lunch and when I was going to my locker, he was there. During that time, I completely embarrassed myself. He looked really mad and upset so I asked him what was wrong. So he yelled, “I’m going to class. Get me a gun {joking – of course.}.” Well, I thought he said ‘Get me gum’, so I threw him a piece {What? I was far away and he wasn’t very loud!}. And well... the rest speaks for itself.

Then, I went to English. And what? He was there! He looked at me surprisingly, then back at his work. I did mine, and we didn’t look at each other at all (at least, I didn’t).

Lastly, I had to go to Science after school. And guess who showed up with me? Him! Yup, it was just the two of us. So we did a couple of labs together, laughed, talked, had fun. He also brought up the ‘gum thing’ (Oops..) and we told each other why we were here. He apparently went to the tropics for a week, and he felt very sorry about me spraining my ankle (which still hurt) and how I missed school tryouts for basketball (but I had ways of getting on the team – and I did!).

Well, after everything, he was ready to leave. Grabbing his stuff, he departed and said goodbye. The awesome thing? -

He finally said my name.

...Whoa. I wrote a lot..
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:27 pm

Aw, I like the ending. Seems like there is something there between you two. Glad you two finally got along. I hope all goes well with this situation! Smile

Quote :
...Whoa. I wrote a lot..

Well, you hada a lot to say. No worries, it happens with this sort of thing. Goodness knows I ramble on like no tomorrow, as well.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:55 pm

LOL. Yup. Well I guess I'll go on. Shall I? -

So after I made the team and everything, things were going pretty well. I was getting known a lot more. It was pretty cool.

He and I had Spanish together, and after the Science experience, we talked a lot more. Just about random junk; it was nice to have him as a non-name-calling friend. He was a big flirt, and he did that to me a lot. Like, a lot. Kinda caught me off guard, actually.

Well, after he would constantly talk to me and flirt with me, I wanted to hang out more. So, being that Spanish was our last class of the day, I would slowly depart the class and wait for him to catch up so we could talk. I loved it, actually. Unfortunately, I didn’t want to like him. Remember – I hated him! And we were just friends. Really. Plus, I was meeting this other guy, and I liked him and he wanted to ask me out (this is a long story too..). And there was another boy (‘member the boy I talked to you about awhile ago in another section? Yeah..). So, I couldn’t like him.

However…

All I wanted to do was hang around with the guy. He was funny, smart, and just an all around amazing dude.

I needed my friends with this, but I couldn’t tell them! What would they say if they caught me liking the guy I hate? (Good thing though was both of my friends that liked him? They got over him and found themselves ‘boyfriends’. Whoopie..)

So, I decided to tell one friend about it. And only one. She was incredibly supportive about it actually. I’d tell her everything, but deny any romance for anything. She easily went against that, though. Somehow, she knew I liked him, but he didn’t like me back. He was a flirt – and she knows it just as much as I do.

After my ‘getting over guys thing’ and everything else, I finally admitted to myself that I had a crush on this dude. And I told all my friends about it (they didn't get all mad or anything - they were with me all the way.)

Well, as time went by, they started noticing some things. Apparently, he would constantly look at me with this ‘look’. Ever heard of that look you give a crush? That ‘I’m in love with you’ glance? Well, that was what he was giving me (apparently. Did I believe it? Heck no!). Well, they were telling me every single day. Like, three times a day or more. It was... surprising. They’d tell me he’s looking at you, he’s fallowing you, blah blah.

I think it was outside one time, during recess, I was sitting on the railing with my friends, and he sat on the railing not so far away from me. One of my friends told me that he was constantly looking this way, and I’d say simply, “Bet ‘e’s not.”

So, to clear everything up, my best friend went over to talk to him. And when recess was over, she told me the exact same thing. “If I asked him what color shirt he was wearing,” she said, “He’d say ‘gray’.” Yeah Strudel - my shirt was gray, not his.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:04 pm

Oh wow, look at that. It sounds creepy in a way, but also adorable, you know. Pfft...sorry, that was a stupid question, of course you do. Haha. Anyway, back to this, sounds like he really likes you.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:22 pm

Yup, and my hands are numb. Am I gonna keep writing? Duh!

Wait, what stupid question? Wjere?

Thanks! I really hope so. I like him a lot. Maybe even lo-

So, I was getting lots of hints and stuff (did I see ‘em? Nope. They were aall from my friends.). Yup. A whooole lot.

Apparently, he talked about me too. He was really nice about it. He said I was “Funny, but I had a brain. I was athletic, supportive, a great listener and advice giver, nice, smart, not obnoxious (he thought my main group of friends, along with the entire school, were obnoxious – except for my BEST friend. Yeah.. let’s say the entire school thought my best friend and I should ditch our main group of friends and go somewhere else, for we were ‘too cool for them and totally the opposite of them’. Big things with that..), and lots of other stuff I can’t remember. It made my day really.

So you know, this happened a lot during the rest of the school year. And of course, we said goodbye to each other on the last day. He proceeded giving me a hand shake, while I eyed him oddly. But I did it anyway, and he pulled me into a tight hug (and picked me up. Nice huh?).

I was seriously happy with that one, I tell you. But me getting his phone number from my friend wasn’t helpful. Neither was texting him with it unexpectedly. But, he was okay with it, but he never responded after I told him where I got the number from. Yeah, not one of my brightest ideas. You boys seem to be intimidated by that. But hey, he was my friend! Thought it would be okay.

My best friend simply told me the explanation – he’s shy. And he was; she told me that constantly threw the school year. So I decided to go along with it.

Did he ever text or call? No? What song’s ringing in my head?: “When Will He Call Me?”.

My best friend, however, was talking to him over the summer vacation. I, apparently, was a huge part of their conversation. He would bring me up a lot. So.. yeah.

But, today, I’m not so sure about him ‘liking’ me. He may like someone else. My best friend disagrees though. She states simply that ‘He liked that girl two years ago. And he hasn’t and doesn’t like her.” Thus, she prepares to find out tomorrow to prove her point. I shall wait for the news to hit.

All in all, I really like him. A whole lot. But, I’m just gonna have to wait for the school year to start to show him.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:30 pm

Quote :
Wait, what stupid question? Wjere?

I don't remember, lol. New page forgetfulness strikes again! Lol.

Quote :

You boys seem to be intimidated by that

I would love that to happen, lol. I'm not like the rest, lol! If a girl even talks to me, I'm set, haha! Anyway, this isn't about me, so moving on...

Quote :

Thus, she prepares to find out tomorrow to prove her point. I shall wait for the news to hit.

I hope the news is good news.

And I wish you all the best with this! Smile It's tough out there.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:57 pm

I guess so!

LOL, well he's really shy, I tell 'ya. He sure doesn't act like it though. But he is.

Me too. I really do..
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:02 am

I'm sure it'll work out. Smile If not, well, there's someone out there.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:12 am

Yeah.. well.. Um..

He's kinda the first boy I actually fell for. The other ones... I don't know really.

But boy, when I say fell, I mean fell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thread
Page 11 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next