Phineas And Ferb Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Home For Phineas And Ferb Fans Everywhere!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phineas and Ferb Musical Cliptastic Countdown

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

Phineas and Ferb Musical Cliptastic Countdown Empty
PostSubject: Phineas and Ferb Musical Cliptastic Countdown   Phineas and Ferb Musical Cliptastic Countdown Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:28 pm

Doctor Heinz Doofenshmirtz, and Francis (Manly, but not to Heinz) Monogram host a Top [10] list of Phineas, and Ferb Music Videos.

Top [10]:

- 10: Ready for the Bettys (Performed by The Bettys)
- 9: Queen of Mars (Performed by Candace Flynn-Fletcher)
- 8: I ain't got Rythm (Performed by Swampy of Lovehandel, and Phineas & Ferb)
- 7: I love you Mom (Performed by Candace Flynn-Flectcher)
- 6: E.V.I.L. B.O.Y.S. (Performed by Candace Flynn-Fletcher)
- 5: Squirrels in my Pants - Extended Edition [S.I.M.P.] (Performed by 2 GuyZ N' the Parque.)
- 4: Little Brothers (Performed by Stacy Hirano)
- 3: B-U-S-T-E-D (Performed by Candace Flynn-Fletcher, and Vanessa Doofenshmirtz)
- 2: Backyard Beach (Performed by Ferb Flynn-Fletcher)
- 1: Gitchi Gitchi Goo - Extended Version (Performed by Phineas and the Ferbtones)

Doctor Doofenshmirtz plans to enslave the watchers with his newest invention, much to Francis' dismay. Francis is trying to be street, which Heinz claims "he can't pull off." Also, Heinz tries to keep his evil scheme a secret, but messes up alot in keeping it a secret. Special appearance by Agent P, and Irving (Phineas and Ferb Fanatic). It is revealed Monogram is hosting to be paid, and Doofenshmirtz to get Community Service hours. Heinz traps Francis in a cage, and plays the Musical Hypnotic video. At first, people become hypnotized until Agent P comes through the wall. He uses a finger-like weapon to eject the disk, being uncooperative, and saving everyone with the #1 voted musical video. Heinz is trapped in the cage, and he rudely remarks Monogram's first name is girly - not manly.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

Phineas and Ferb Musical Cliptastic Countdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb Musical Cliptastic Countdown   Phineas and Ferb Musical Cliptastic Countdown Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:50 am

This episode was decent enough, not the best. I usually like musical countdown shows, but I think there should've been a Doof song in there. I know, there was the My Name Is Doof song at the end, but still.
Back to top Go down
https://pandf.forumotion.net

Phineas and Ferb Musical Cliptastic Countdown
Page 1 of 1