Phineas And Ferb Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Home For Phineas And Ferb Fans Everywhere!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phineas and Ferb: The Musical

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

Phineas and Ferb: The Musical Empty
PostSubject: Phineas and Ferb: The Musical   Phineas and Ferb: The Musical Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:33 pm

Small Preview:

Narrator. (Calendar flips to the last day of summer; Music
plays) There’s… only one day left of summer vacation, before fall and school
come to end it! (Zoom in to Flynn-Fletcher backyard) So… the annual problem for
this generation, is finding a good way to end... it! Like… maybe…!

Phineas Flynn-Fletcher. (Jamming on his guitar; Ferb is playing the drums) Building
a rocket,
or fighting a mummy, or climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Discovering something
that doesn't exist, or giving a monkey a shower. Surfing tidal waves, creating
nanobots, or locating Frankenstein's brain. Finding a dodo bird, Painting a
continent, or driving our sister insane.

Candace Flynn-Fletcher. (On the microphone) Phineas!

Phineas Flynn-Fletcher. …As you can see, there’s a whole lotta’ stuff to do
before school starts on the very first day of Fall. So… stick with us because Phineas and Ferb are gonna’ do it… all! So stick with us because Phineas and Ferb are gonna do it all!!!

Candace Flynn-Fletcher. Mom! Phineas, and Ferb are making a Musical!

Ferb Flynn-Fletcher. (Bangs on the drums a final time; Phineas strums a lasting beat on the guitar)
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Aren't you a little old to be making a Musical about the end of a Cartoon?
Yes, yes I am.

Plotline: It's finally the 104th day of summer, and the kids have one last day to spend it. Everything on their list (including all on the theme song) has been done, excluding what the Phinedroids and Ferbots have completed for them. Phineas starts to care now, when both Agent Ps (Pinky the Chihuahua & Perry the Platypus) disappear while they mourn over summer ending. Will Phineas' depression lead him to do nothing on the last day of summer, and ruin it? Or will he find Perry, and complete whatever him and the kids have for as ideas? Will Isabella finally admit her feelings to Phineas... just in time for the new school year? Will Irving butt into the boys' affairs again? - YES. Will Baljeet and Buford be there for the party?

Duo:

Buford. "You bet'cha socks, I will. If Dinnerbell's makin' somethin' good, I'm in." (Holding up Baljeet)

Baljeet. "Please, send help for me...!" (Praying)

Buford. "Quiet, shrimpy..." (Tugs on Baljeet's undies)

Baljeet. "Now, I will cease speaking..." (Frowning)

Narrator. "As I was saying..., the show will go on. Keep watching Phineas and Ferb fans for the link to the finished musical! And now a word from our sponsors: ..." (Several spotlights go over the back-up singers)

Back-up singers. "Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! It's fun!" (Clown horn blows)

Quadret. "A. One. Two. Three. Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!"

Paul Bunyan. "Paul... Bunyan's! Where the food is good! But, not too good, ey!"

Radio. "If summer only lasted one day... (If summer only lasted one day)!"
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb: The Musical   Phineas and Ferb: The Musical Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:56 am

Daily Commentary with Monogram and Doofenshmirtz:

Doctor Doofenshmirtz. "Hahaha! I'm back on the screen again! Now I ca-..."

Monogram. "Heinz! No! We're only allowed to do commentary! So, no wreaking Evil Terror today!"

Doctor Doofenshmirtz. "Fine! ...Francis."

Monogram. "Ugh... lets just go through with today's commentary. Why don'cha start us off, Heinz?"

Doctor Doofenshmirtz. "Fine. Have it your way. ...Attention all viewers, this is Doctor Heinz Doofenshmirtz sending out a message to you all; due to... liabilities... the continuation of the Musical has been put up on hold. Despite, my lack of appearing in Act I of the Musical, the writer guaranteed plenty of Evil Terror on the Tri-State Area in Act II!"

Monogram. "Heinz! Stop giving away spoilers! Ugh...! Now, on to business. Most of Act I has been completed, and when furthered out will be sent to Fanfiction.net for uploading sequence. The Writer will allow you all to read it, via, a Web-link."

Doctor Doofenshmirtz. "Can- can I at least trap you in that cage of mine, again?"

Monogram. "Wha- what?! No!"

Doctor Doofenshmirtz. "Aw c'mon! Please! I'll let you out the minute I trap you... you know... since I can't fight Perry the Platypus today!"\

Monogram. "Ugh... fine."

Doctor Doofenshmirtz. (Presses button, trapping Monogram in a cage) "Now! I can get revenge on the writer for not including me in the Act I. Hahaha! Now, prepare to be amazed by the Rewrite-inator!" (Shows a Pencil Shaped laser)

Monogram. "Oh, crud." (Presses a button on his watch, signaling Perry) "Agent P, we need you to take him down so the Commentary may continue!"

Perry. (Off-stage; nods) "Grrrgggg!" (Gets on Stage)

Doctor Doofenshmirtz. "Oh, c'mon! Why now!? I almost completed my Evil Scheme! Drat!" (Knocks his fist on the buttons; a malfunction occurring, making him rewritten out of the commentary)

Perry. (Freed Monogram, and left)

Monogram. "Now... that's all the time we have for the day. We'll be sure to keep you viewers posted on what's going on...; hopefully my colleague, Heinz, will be rewritten into the Commentary by tomorrow..., if not, we will have Norm, his Giant, Robot Man, as his temporary replacement. Any-who, we hope to catch you all tomorrow on... Phineas and Ferb: The Musical - Commentary of the Day!" (Fades into darkness)
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb: The Musical   Phineas and Ferb: The Musical Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:01 pm

Daily Commentary with Norm the Giant, Robot Man & Major Francis Monogram:

Monogram. "Hello, dear viewers; it's me, Monogram again."

Norm. "I'm Norm!" (Waves)

Monogram. "Here we go again...! Any-who, the writing staff... err... writer, would like to inform you of the First Act's completion; it is determined to be done by Thanksgiving. If he has anything else to tell you by then, my colleague, Doctor Heinz Doofenshmirtz will come back as my co-host. Anything you wish to say to the audience Norm?"

Norm. "Yes!" (Long pause) "Doofenshmirtz is currently making a 'Fail-proof' evil contraption. Everyone knows what happens on every episode... don't they?"

Monogram. "Yes, yes they do."

Norm."He'll try to use his scheme that will ultimately fail as a means to destroy the writer for not "Evil"-ifying the First Act with his brand of Evil Terror. Oh, and maybe the L.O.V.E.M.U.F.F.I.N. will guest star!"

Monogram. "Well, that sounds great... so until then, adios folks!"
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb: The Musical   Phineas and Ferb: The Musical Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:01 pm

Daily Commentary with Doofenshmirtz and Monogram:

Heinz. "Ha! I told you my rewrite-inator worked, Francis!"

Monogram. "How exactly do you see that happening, Heinz?"

Heinz. "Take a look at the screen; my name's written first! Hahaha! Now to wre-..."

Monogram. (Pushes a button, trapping Heinz in a cage) "Now that we-..."

Heinz. "Hey! No fair! I was going to get revenge on the writer! ...Perry the Platypus never interrupted my speeches of Diabolic porportions."

Monogram. (Sighs) "Any-who, the writer had a bit of a hold-off from completing Act One. It appears he is beginning to work on recovery from a recent surgery on the legs, so-..."

Heinz. "Hahaha..., loser."

Monogram. (Watches as Heinz' mouth is erased off) "Thank you, writer. Anyways, it will be put on a hold for a short time period, and he already saved the document *Un-edited* to his Fanfiction.net account, so he will give you all the link to the Musical in due time. So until then, this is our final adeu until then. Goodbye now!" (Waving)

Heinz. (Fussing with his hands to speak; screen blackens out)
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb: The Musical   Phineas and Ferb: The Musical Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:31 pm

Awesome! Seems pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb: The Musical   Phineas and Ferb: The Musical Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:59 pm

Doofenshmirtz. "Behold! The Link-inator-inator! Now... with the click of a button, I can send a Internet-wide E-link throughout the entire Tri-State Area so they can see my pure evil terror in the Phineas & Ferb Musical! Haha!"

Monogram. (Sighs) "Fine... give it to them, Heinz...,"

Doofenshmirtz. "Oh, you know I will, Francis! Now, behold! Here... it comes!" (Presses the 'Fire,' button, and the E-link appears)

Phineas and Ferb: The Musical 091127-pvAAOo6sqkC1

Monogram. "Great, Scott! It actually worked! Heinz, you can stop now."

Doofenshmirtz. "I'll never stop until the rattle is in the Diaper's rash!"

Monogram. "That didn't make any sense."

Doofenshmirtz. (Driving away with the Link-inator-inator in his monster truck) "I don't have to! I've got a monster truck! Wee-haa!" (Runs over Monogram's feet)

Monogram. "Ow! My poor feet! ...Woah. Dejavu."

Doofenshmirtz. "That's all the time we have for today, kiddies. Enjoy the link to the Act I of Phineas & Ferb: The Musical! We'll be back after these 24 hours of commercial messages! Mwahaha!" (Fades into darkness)
Back to top Go down
King Julien

King Julien

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb: The Musical   Phineas and Ferb: The Musical Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:42 am

Really nice banner/logo thing! santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phineas and Ferb: The Musical   Phineas and Ferb: The Musical Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phineas and Ferb: The Musical
Page 1 of 1