Phineas And Ferb Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Home For Phineas And Ferb Fans Everywhere!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:24 am

“Great. Meet you over there,” Isabella pointed to the large empty space in the backyard. She passed by the Fireside Girls, who were working hard on their assigned projects, “How’s it going ladies?”

It’s all good, but the right knee won’t bend,” Adyson responded. She brought a stepladder and adjusted it accordingly against the leg, letting Isabella climb up and take a look. Half way up the steps, the ladder began to wobble, which made Isabella clutch onto the sides of it. Once it ceased, she proceeded to clamber up. When she reached the knee, she noticed the problem immediately, “Ohh, I see the issue,” Isabella yelled down the ladder at her fellow Fireside Girls, “The nuts and rivets are too big; the knee won’t move unless they’re a much more smaller size.” Isabella descended down the ladder carefully, while it began quiver more violently now. After she reached the bottom of the stepladder, she dusted off her violet dress and carried on to the materials for the head.

(I actually have no idea if nuts and rivets have anything to do with it; I'm not good with all that building stuff.)
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:30 am

Candace, now in her room, was digging through her closet looking for her skates. "Where are they? I know I put them in here somewhere..." She sat up and immediately thought the worst. "They didn't..."

~~Candace's Thoughts~~
Phineas held up Candace's skates and smiled evilly. "Now Ferb, when she wears these, she'll go super extra, dangerously, neck breaking fast! Light speed even."

Ferb made a zooming sound and nodded.
~~Candace's Thoughts~~

Candace shook it off and waved her hand a little, disregarding this though entirely. "Nah..."

(Sounds good to me, Whatcha. Hope you don't mind the fantasy sequence, Ferb, haha. Just felt like a crazy Candace moment! Not breaking the rules with that, just...bending them. Lol.)
Back to top Go down
https://pandf.forumotion.net
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:35 am

(Thanks Strudel. And I love the little fantsy sequence! It's so evil.)
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:35 am

(Yeah, I know Strudel. I'll be Perry if I got to.)

Phineas walked over to Isabella, taking note of Ferb, and the Fireside Girls' great work. He got over to the empty space, holding his tools tightly, with power tools in his pocket. "Ready Isabella...?" Phineas asked her.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:37 am

(Technically, I wasn't them, I was still Candace. Lol. Anywho, you don't have to be, only if you want to. I'm not going to make you be him. Say yes, awesome! Say no, no hurt feelings. Whatevs, it's your choice.)
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:43 am

(Lol Ferb. You don't have to be Perry, you know. :})

"Ready." Isabella beamed at him, and separated all the materials around them. Almost immediately, they got to work.

(Now you know me *glances at avatar*; I'll be attempting to add Phinbella {if possible..} in this.)
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:47 am

Candace dove into the closet and resumed her search for the skates, which apparently disappeared. A few minutes later she emerged with some yellow ones in hand. She opened her mouth and a sock came out of it. "Found 'em."

(See? You don't have to be, we can wait on another person. I don't mind it, I'm not really involved in that area, lol. As far as I'm concerned, go for it! I'd say it's up to Ferb, really.)
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:50 am

(I don't mind Phinabella.., Knock yourself out!)

He used the apropriate tools, working side-by-side with Isabella, and using his power tools as he needed them. It didn't take them more than a while to finish the head, with them working together..., yes it was possible.

(Let's say Agent P is off from the Agency Today. =D )
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:50 am

(Er. You skipped his turn XD. Oh well. And yeah, watcha think Ferb? It won't be all out of character and what not. It'll be as related to the show as I can get it.)

Last edited by WatchaDoing46231 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:51 am

(Er.. shoot. Are they finished with the head?)
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:52 am

(Yes.)
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:56 am

(I did not skip his turn, lol. Not this time! Look: whole page: Whatcha, me, Ferb, Whatcha, me, Ferb. That's minus the interruptions. See? We're in sync.)
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:01 am

(I'm sorry, both of you. I'm .. off right now Sleep ..)

Hmm,” Isabella backed up a bit to take a look at the giant head, “Looks good,” She wiped off the dirt and grime from her hands and proceeded to glance at her and Phineas’s work.

Her and Phineas’s work..
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:04 am

Candace heard some noises from the backyard and turned to see a giant robot head in the backyard. "That's...not normal....but then again, what is around here?"

(Haha, no worries.)
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:10 am

"Now if we could just make the body of it," Phineas said. The arms, hands, legs, feet, and head were done. What of the upperbody, mainly the body. After that, they could piece it together like a puzzle. He simply stood there, looking at the remaining parts.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:16 am

Than let’s get started!” Isabella grabbed a wrench from off the ground and handed it to Phineas, while picking up a hammer for herself, “If we start now, we’ll get it done in no time!” Honestly, she really wanted to work with Phineas again.
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:19 am

Candace opened the window up and poked her head out. "You guys had better keep that thing in the backyard when it's finished! That last thing I need is a robo-rampage ruining my perfect skate-date with Jeremy!" She backed out but accidentally slammed her head on the window. "No one saw that!" Candace slammed it shut and hopped onto her bed.
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:23 am

(I'm sorry, that was great! lol! lol! lol! )
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:25 am

"Sure we will..., together we can accomplish anything," Phineas stated. He took the wrench, and began using it to screw in some bolts, or whatever needed to be screwed onto the metal material.

(We was meant to be about the Phinabella part. ;3 )
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:38 am

(Cool. Are you sure your okay with it? Are you a Phinbella fan?)

Isabella ran over to the Fireside Girls and grabbed the stepladder, while Phineas last words rang through her head like a gong.

We can accomplish anything.

She placed the ladder against the body’s frame and proceeded upward with her hammer in hand. Isabella noticed the ladder began to shake much more than last time, but continued on anyway. When she was at the top, she began hammering with one hand, and tightly holding the rim of the ladder with another.

We can accomplish anything.

The stepladder tipped slightly a bit, causing Isabella to drop her hammer. She reached for it in the nick-of-time, but as the ladder wobbled harder, her grip on the ladder rim was slowly loosened. Soon enough, her grasp on the edge fiddled away and she gradually began to fall.

(Sorry, but I saw this coming the minute you mentioned ‘giant robot’. I just had to do it xD)
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:43 am

(
Quote :
I'm sorry, that was great!
Thanks!)

Candace grabbed her phone and headed down the stairs. She looked into the living room and saw her dad still there cutting coupons. "Dad, Phineas and Ferb are making a giant robot in the backyard!"

He lifted up another page and looked at it with interest. "They're playing robot? Sounds like fun, you should join them Candace."
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:45 am

(Dad's just completly oblivious right now. LOL)
Back to top Go down
Ferb Fletcher

Ferb Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:50 am

"Isabella!" Phineas shouted. He immediately dropped his wrench, and went ran as quick as he can, reaching the point where she'd land..., immediately catching her before something bad happend. She'd obviously land ontop of him, or in his arms, depending on how high she was.

(I like Phinabella..., so yes it's OK.)
Back to top Go down
WatchaDoing46231

WatchaDoing46231

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:56 am

(Cool.)
(Let’s say it’s a pretty high stepladder, but not too high where Phineas couldn’t catch her.)

Isabella’s eyes were tightly shut until she felt someone steadily catch her; she expected to hit the ground and nearly get killed. She peeled her eyes open to reveal her savior, who was none other than Phineas Flynn.

Last edited by WatchaDoing46231 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StrudelCutie4427
Admin
StrudelCutie4427

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:02 am

"No, dad, they're really building a giant robot!" Candace walked over to him, trampling over some of his newspapers.

Lawrence dropped the scissors in shock. Something had caught his attention. But, it wasn't the giant robot being made in the backyard. It was a coupon right next to where Candace was. "Candace, look! Two for one salamis! Or is it Salami...or perhaps Salamni!"

Candace threw her hands in the air. "Never mind!" She walked past him and headed to the backyard. Again, she wanted to investigate before Stacy arrives. Just to make sure that this robot wouldn't destroy her dreams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?   RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP #1...Creative Title, Ain't It?
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next